Code of Conduct

Default Pick one of the following scents...

Eau d'orange concentrate
    Muglers cologne
    The new jean paul matin thingy maboby
    Bulgari Aqua homme

I need something for the summer. Something fresh for both day and night....I do care about longevity and sillage in this case.

To get an idea of which of the 4 id like...my 3 current fav's are Sean John Unforgivable, Gaultier2 and Gucci pour homme 2. But Gaultier2 isnt really for the hot weather and i dont have many "fresh" scents...

Im swaying towards muglers cologne as NO1 around me would have ever smelt it before...I want something different. Any other recomendations? I'll more than likely be buyin blind... whenever i try go shopping something comes up.

Default Re: Pick one of the following scents...

the best of your list IMO

Bulgari Aqua homme
    Be who you are and say what you feel, cause those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind

Eau d'Orange Verte by Hermes.

If you want Day & Evening, then Aqua Homme.

But, if you're talking daytime, and then summer BBQ in back garden type, then Mugler's Cologne or Concentree D'Orange Verte (Hermes, the one I think you mean) will do finely. I'd go with the Hermes over the Mugler though.

Bvlgari Aqua Homme
    No guru, not method, no teacher
    Just you and I and nature

Sur la Plage

My first pick would be Mugler Cologne, followed closely by Bulgari Aqua.
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

I would go with the Mugler cologne as well.

I vote for Mugler Cologne.

PVC and Leather. A Chain and a feather

Last summer I wore Mugler Cologne and it worked so well. It made my weekdays feel like my weekends on Cape Cod. I love the stuff.

Make it Mugler.

Peggy: "Right now, we have to get to the mental institution. Something terrible has happened."
    Latrelle: "What?"
    Peggy: "Brother Boy has tried to kill himself. He jumped out of his bedroom window."
    Latrelle: "Isn't he only on the second floor?"
    Peggy: "Yes, but he hit his head on a lawn gnome."
    Fr. Sordid Lives: The Series
    "Live, live, live! Life is a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving to death."
    Auntie Mame
    [/B]

Blog Entries

Mugler is the best amongst these. However, if sillage and logevity is your main criteria, then go with "new jean paul matin thingy maboby".

Bvlgari Aqua IMO. Mugler Cologne is great but I find it only works during summer, whereas Bvlgari Aqua still smells great on cooler days. Mugler Cologne, on the other hand, turns kinda 'sour' on me on cooler days and ends up smelling like laundry detergent, white musk and womens perfume.

Havent smelt the new JPG so can't comment on that one.
    Looking for: Andy Tauer - L'air du Desert Morocain & Incense Extreme

Check out my NEW Aussie sale / trade thread here -
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/249...76#post1801576

Mulger is the best scent of the bunch, but it has almost no staying power (on me at least). I think that Bvlgari Aqua is the best combo of scent, sillage, & projection out of everything you listed...

Thanks guys. I think i'll go for Aqua AND mugler cologne, depends if i get any private work this week and how much I have.

Worried about the Mugler's lasting power though....not many scents last on my skin. God knows why...even le male wears thin after 2-3 hours ...strange!

Funny how you guys love the Mugler Cologne. Since i had seen so many good things about it on BN i tested it 2-3 days ago and i was disappointed.

Too weak, nothing special for me. quite synthetic as well , a basic 6/10 for me !

I would chose Bulgari aqua.

Mugler Cologne, Bvlgari Aqva close second.

I would say the complete opposite of Boal. Bvlgari Aqua comes first for me and I would even say that Mugler is only decent, but on that list it would take second.

Quote Originally Posted by emes View Post
    Eau d'orange concentrate
    Muglers cologne
    The new jean paul matin thingy maboby
    Bulgari Aqua homme

I need something for the summer. Something fresh for both day and night....I do care about longevity and sillage in this case.

To get an idea of which of the 4 id like...my 3 current fav's are Sean John Unforgivable, Gaultier2 and Gucci pour homme 2. But Gaultier2 isnt really for the hot weather and i dont have many "fresh" scents...

Im swaying towards muglers cologne as NO1 around me would have ever smelt it before...I want something different. Any other recomendations? I'll more than likely be buyin blind... whenever i try go shopping something comes up.
    Please pick 4 more. There is nothing on your list that I would wear.

Hermes seems too much for summer. BLV seems too popular for summer. Thierry is the best choice Great longevity, soft, relax and easy to wear.