1. In the early 90s I fell in love with a scent. A few people told me it was Casmir. I bought it later and enjoyed it. But it seemed a lot heavier and sweeter on me than on others. Recently I learned that there were white, pink and blue spin-offs. Could I have smelled one of them, but bought the original? Which one would be the closest to but lighter than the EDP? As reference, Sensi by Armani has been described as a lighter Casmir. I've been using that instead.
It's not urgent, but it bugs me that I never got quite the smell I liked so much on others. And my skin chemistry doesn't tend to distort fragrances, so it's not that. Hopefully I can solve that mystery now too.

2. Does anyone know how Lolita Lempicka Midnight Stardust and Midnight Sun compare to the first Midnight edition? And how to get hold of them?

3. Here's a list of scents I'm trying to explore:

Jean Nate
Ma Griffe
O de Lancome
Eau de Guerlain
Guerlain Eau de Fleurs Cedrat
Monsieur Balmain
Annick Goutal Eau d'Hadrien
Annick Goutal Eau de Monsieur
new Chanel Cologne (Les Exclusifs)
(I'm not sure when they were released, some may have been suggested as more recent substitutes of the fragrance in question.)

My mother fell in love with something in the 50s as a child. I only have her description to go by, this list of possibilities was given to me by another expert. I'd love to nail it and get it for her.

I'd be happy to pay anyone who has any of these, even to spray some on paper and seal it in plastic and send me them. I roughly know what it smells like, but she has to see if any samples trigger any memories.
Or suggestion how to get samples?

Many thanks.
M