Code of Conduct

Default Carolina Herrera for men vs. Paco Rabanne's XS

Although both these frags have been around for well over a decade, I have recently just tried the Herrera and recall trying XS way back in the 90s. I was wondering which of these is more striking yet wearable, and which smells more modern ie; less dated? I have also been looking for newer editions of each of thse online which seem very hard to find.

Default Re: Carolina Herrera for men vs. Paco Rabanne's XS

Quote Originally Posted by dreamchaser View Post
    Although both these frags have been around for well over a decade, I have recently just tried the Herrera and recall trying XS way back in the 90s. I was wondering which of these is more striking yet wearable, and which smells more modern ie; less dated? I have also been looking for newer editions of each of thse online which seem very hard to find.
    XS smells more modern and refined than CH.

To me, Herrera for Men seems somewhat more dated than XS because of its tobacco and fern notes, which were a bit more popular in the past. Still, it remains quite wearable for something a bit different.

But then again, XS has always gotten the most comment when I wear it.
    Renato

CH is awful on me... One of the few scents I truly dislike, and I'm a fan of tobacco frags... XS isn't much better. It has this sort of synthetic fruitiness that doesn't sit well with me, but out of the two, I would go with XS...

I got my Carolina Herrera bottle out today after more than a year of not even looking at it and sprayed some juice on my wrist. The association with Paco Rabanne XS became so obvious almost instantly. Soon, however I could get a lot of amber in it and the dry down smells so much like that of 'Chanel Platinum Egoiste'.

XS definitely takes vote....In fact it's time to get a bottle!