Code of Conduct

Default Kouros Eau D'Ete Summer Frag 2005

Has anyone tried this?

http://www.beautyencounter.com/3365440287952.html

With all the Kouros hype I was hoping to find a review, but there are none. I've become a big fan of YSL since joining, and have M7 and Opium Orient '07. I am considering this as a blind buy ( no chance of finding this locally to sample) , but would love to hear from someone who has experienced this fragrance.

Even if you have not encountered this frag, thoughts?????

Thanks!

Default Re: Kouros Eau D'Ete Summer Frag 2005

There is also a 2008 limited edition Kouros EDT:

http://www.beautyencounter.com/3365440354883.html

Am I the only one who wishes these were available locally (St. Louis here) to sample?
    Even M7 I had to buy blind, but that was not a mistake

Quote Originally Posted by MiloTheTerrier View Post
    There is also a 2008 limited edition Kouros EDT:

http://www.beautyencounter.com/3365440354883.html

Am I the only one who wishes these were available locally (St. Louis here) to sample?
    Even M7 I had to buy blind, but that was not a mistake
    Hey, you're in St. Louis too? I know a store here that had a Kouros Tattoo edition (which I have and love-- and I hear the 2008 limited edition is the the same thing). Go out to the St. Louis Mills, and pop into this little shop called Perfumes Unlimited. There are a couple of Pakistani guys that run the place, and they're really cool guys-- they always treat me so well. As of a few weeks ago there was a bottle of the Kouros Tattoo on their shelf. Run, don't walk and see if it's still there.

Besides that, they have TONS of cool stuff that you hear about but rarely find. I shop there all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Indie_Guy View Post
    Hey, you're in St. Louis too? I know a store here that had a Kouros Tattoo edition (which I have and love-- and I hear the 2008 limited edition is the the same thing). Go out to the St. Louis Mills, and pop into this little shop called Perfumes Unlimited. There are a couple of Pakistani guys that run the place, and they're really cool guys-- they always treat me so well. As of a few weeks ago there was a bottle of the Kouros Tattoo on their shelf. Run, don't walk and see if it's still there.

Besides that, they have TONS of cool stuff that you hear about but rarely find. I shop there all the time.
    Thanks so much for the response and the direction. Yep, lived in St. Louis my entire life. I am familiar w/ the store you recommend, just never ventured in. I am definitely planning to visit soon! I really need some options outside of Sephora/Macy's to sample.

Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by MiloTheTerrier View Post
    Thanks so much for the response and the direction. Yep, lived in St. Louis my entire life. I am familiar w/ the store you recommend, just never ventured in. I am definitely planning to visit soon! I really need some options outside of Sephora/Macy's to sample.

Thanks again.
    Dude, you'll LOVE this place. Sephora/Macys/Nordstroms are good stores, but their selection is limited. Small independent stores like this one have all kinds of stuff-- even stuff that's hard to find and discontinued. Last year I nabbed a bottle of Helmut Lang EdC (discontinued) and got a great price on it to boot. Don't be shy, walk right in. Chat up the clerks and let them know that you're a serious fragrance afficionado-- they have to deal with a lot of idiots who come in there and waste their time without wanting to buy anything(lots of hoosiers and ghetto royalty who ask to sample YSL Paris, thinking it's Paris Hilton, lol) so they might seem a bit off-putting, but once they know that you know your stuff, they'll go out of their way to make you walk away happy.

almost indistinguishable from Kouros Cologne Sport. look up the reviews for the latter and you'll get a good feel for what it's like.

cheers.