Code of Conduct
    BN better than ever
    Blog Entries

Default "Scents of Time" perfumes of antiquity (video +)

Read about the products at Scents of Time.

See video of David Pybus here.

I've just emailed Mr. Pybus to inquire about samples. Very strangely, when you "click to buy," you're sent to a store that sells stationery (but no papyrus).
    In a world where 6 million people are added each month, every landscape matters.

BN better than ever
    Blog Entries

Default Re: "Scents of Time" perfumes of antiquity (video +)

News Update ...
    I've communicated with David Pybus, and he is kindly sending me a couple samples. He cannot afford to do this on wider scale, but I'll keep you apprised of anything I learn. I will also try to coach him in taking appropriate advantage of online sites to spread the news about his fragrances.

At the moment I can relay this much from an email he sent:

2ml samples are available from The British Museum in UK and testers also available. The real thing can be purchased from The British Museum or direct from teh website, including a 16 page booklet explaining how the fragrances were lost, found and re-created.

Ankh is a SOFT ORIENTAL, Nenufar is a WATER family fragrance and Pyxis is a MOSSY WOOD (Chypre)

The Lost Scent of Pompeii
    PYXIS
    launched 2007, Female EDP, Family WOODY MOSSY
    In the same family: Miss Dior Cherie(Dior), Gucchi Rush (Gucchi), Narciso Rodriguez for her, Mitsouko (Guerlain)

Tutankamen's aroma of intrigue
    ANKH
    launched 2008, Unisex EDT, Family WOODY ORIENTAL
    In the same family: Dune (Dior) Samsara (Guerlain), Euphoria (Calvin Klein), Prada

The Sacred scent of Cleopatra
    NENUFAR
    launched 2007, FEMALE EDP, Family WATER
    In the same family: L'eau D'Issey d'ete (Issey Miyake), Polo Sport Woman (Ralph Lauren), Sunflowers (Elizabeth Arden), Escape (Calvin Klein)
    In a world where 6 million people are added each month, every landscape matters.