Code of Conduct
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Canadian Department & Drugstore Deals Of The Week

Occasionally I'll skim through a flyer and notice a great deal or give away on a certain scent. Possibly even info on a new release or a coupon. Most of the time they don't interest me, but I thought they might interest others so I decided to start a thread like this to share the info. I'm most likely do one post a week.

The many stores include Sears, The Bay, Shoppers Drug Mart, Zellers, Superstore, etc...

Also, if you know of any great deal or offer, please feel free to post about any local or department store chain.

Anyways, not much going on this week, but I've seen great deals before. Hopefully this will get better as time goes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Bay (Offer vaild from May 23rd to May 25th, 2008):

- 10x HBC rewards points for all Men's Fragrance and Skincare product purchases, for you points collectors.
    - They also have a lot of new stuff in stock now from IZOD, ED Hardy, Canili Summer Night, Chanel Allure Blanche Edition, D&G The One and the New Champs.

Sears:

- They have a new slew of Limited Edition Summer Fragrances in stock: Nautica Sunset Voyage, JPG Le Male & Gaultier Classique (I think same scent, just nice bottle designs), CK Eternity Summer for Men & Women and Romance Summer For Women.
    - Also they have the new Lise Watier Desirable scent in stock.

Shoppers Drug Mart (Offers valid from May 24th until May 30th, 2008):

- One Day Only (Saturday May 24th, 2008) when you spend $50 or more get 20x the points on almost everything in store.
    - Puma Red For Her or Puma For Him EDT Spray 50ml - $32.00.
    With either purchase you get a free Puma Beach Towel.
    - Redeem 35,900 points and get a Men's Fragrance Sampler Set for free ($70.00 value)

Default Re: Canadian Department & Drugstore Deals Of The Week

I just purchased 50ml of Unforgivable at the Superstore for $39.99. Best price I've paid for a recent product.

I have also seen 125ml Rive Gauche at that great perfume store... Walmart. $19.99!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by weylin; 22nd May 2008 at 04:14 AM.

Looks like Shoppers Drug Mart has some really good deals this week.

All Mens EDT and all with the sale price of $19.99 each. Offer valid Saturday, May 31st until Friday, June 6th 2008.

Davidoff Cool Water Gift Set (40ml EDT, with After Shave Balm & Shower Gel - didn't list sizes)
    Hummer 125ml
    Swiss Army Classic 125ml
    Sung Homme 100ml
    Burberry Brit 30ml
    Burberry Weekend 50ml

Enjoy!
    Last edited by nsamadi; 29th May 2008 at 03:36 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by weylin View Post
    I just purchased 50ml of Unforgivable at the Superstore for $39.99. Best price I've paid for a recent product.

I have also seen 125ml Rive Gauche at that great perfume store... Walmart. $19.99!!!!!!!!!!!
    Whhaaaat ??!! I don't really like to go there, not because I am a snob, but because I'm too good for that store . But I'm going to have to stop by to see what else they have. I have RG already, and its great.

nsamadi : thanks for the update. I checked our flyer ( for Shoppers DM), but it never listed any of those in it. Will have to go see . Last time I went they had Joop ! Jump for $49....no big deal, unless a person only buys frags from The Bay and Sears, then $49 may be a "great" price...... I did see The Bay's father day booklet with the scents. I want to know about this Canali Summer Night ...sounds interesting.

Not a problem Surfacing. I'm not sure, selection may vary per outlet, but good luck with the searching. That's why I kind of started this.

Sears - Offers valid from Saturday June, 7th until Thursday, June 12th 2008.

You can get your Father's Day purchases gift wrapped and with the added cost of $19.99, you can get a boxed men's set with a double-zip men's bad, shoe pouch and shoe care accessories.

- Clinique Happy For Him - 50ml EDT spray & After Shave Balm $35.00
    - Purchase any Calvin Klein Mens Fragrance for $60.00 before taxes and receive a chocolate brown travel duffel bag as a free gift.
    - Purchase any Ralph Lauren Mens Fragrance for $75.00 before taxes and receive a Polo RL towel.
    - Dolce & Gabanna Light Blue 75 EDT Spray, After Shave Balm 50ml and Shower Gel 50ml. A value of $104, on sale for $66.00.
    - Lacoste Essential purchase of $83 or more, receive a Lacoste notebook as a gift.
    - Hugo by Hugo Boss fragrance purchase of $66 or more before taxes, get a Music Download "Dog Tag" as your gift. Good for 10 free music downloads from puretracks.

Shoppers Drug Mart - Prices in effect from Saturday June 7th to till Friday June 13th 2008.

- All are $19.99 each (all are men's EDT and sizes listed below):
    Thierry Mugler B*Men 50ml
    Nautica Island Voyage 30ml
    Drakkar Noir Limited Edition 30ml
    Polo Black 40ml
    Polo Black Double Black Limited Edition 40ml

- For the ladies: $17.77 each, Jennifer Lopez Still, Baby Doll and Usher (didn't list sizes).

- Lacoste Essential Gift Set 75ml EDT, Passport Holder & Luggage Tag. $66.00
    - Free 200ml D&G Pour Homme Shower Gel with puchase of the 75ml EDT from the corresponding scent.
    - Free 75ml Aftershave Balm of Azzaro Chrom Legend with the purhcase of the 75ml scent.
    - Calvin Klein Man Gift Set contains 50ml EDT, 100ml Aftershave Balm & 75g Deodorant for $79.00.
    - NEW 212 Sexy Men by Carolina Herrera Gift Set, 50ml EDT & Watch $58.00
    - CK Euphoria Mens Gift set, 50ml EDT & 100ml Aftershave balm $68.00
    - Hugo by Hugo Boss Gift Set 100ml EDT & Wallet & Chain gift $66.00
    - Givenchy Towel for free with the purchase of 100ml Givenchy Pi or Blue Label.
    - Free Shoulder Beach Bag with the purchase of Boss Pure EDT 50ml.
    - Free Travel Pouch and Shower Gel 100ml with L'Homme YSL EDT 60ml purchase.
    - Joop Go or Joop Jump 50ml EDT spray $49.00
    Last edited by nsamadi; 5th June 2008 at 02:36 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the heads up on Shoppers Drug Mart for the upcoming week, I'm really tempted now with the Polo Black's ( but I don't want another scent that does not last?)

I saw the SEARS booklet today, they have CHAPS for $45 ( 50 ml). It looks like a new bottle, unless this is altogether a new scent with the same name. Also, with the Dolce & Gabbana on for $66, it is the Light Blue scent, not Pour Homme. I don't know if thats a bad thing, but just to clarify. Light Blue was advertised as part of their top 10 seller's ( Gasp !)

Superstore out of all places, has Azzaro for $19.99, Davidoff Silver Shadow for the same as well, and

Thanks again nsamadi.

PS : I did get the same sale last week at the Shoppers DM, but somehow missed it. Thanks for the updates

Welcome once again and thanks for the info you shared. I also know Superstore had 50ml bottles of YSL M7 for $39.99 in the past but I don't know if they do now. They also occasionally have an in flyer coupon of 5 dollars off any fragrance purchase over 30 dollars, so I'll post that if I ever see it.

Also, yes you're correct. It's the Light Blue Pour Homme. Sorry, I was typing away too fast. I corrected that now.

Again, enjoy the deals.

EDIT: Just wanted to briefly mention. The Bay also has similar Father's Day gift specials, very much like what Sears is offering. The typical free duffle bag with purchase and great gift set discount. Way too many to list, though nothing really on the cheap side.

Also Zellars has Nautica Competition & the new Lamborghini scent for less than 20 dollars. They also have the new Adidas 001 scent (i think that's what it's called), and a few gift set deals.
    Last edited by nsamadi; 6th June 2008 at 06:41 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

I saw The Bay flyer booklet, quite a bit of promotion, but as mentioned, nothing at even a decent rate. If you want a decent wardrobe and want to explore a bit, I don't know if spending $90 per bottle is the way to go ( as far as mainstream goes).

Anyways, "Superstore", everybody's favorite perfume shop , does have a sale advertised. 50 % off some designer frags. Included in the picture were Hummer, Brit, Drakkar, Very Iressistable, and Joop Hoome. They generally have decent prices. Givenchy towel and Burberry Metro-sexual bag not included

Thanks Sufacing. I noticed the Superstore discount, but it was too general and didn't list any scents, so I didn't know if I should mention it or not, but thanks for bringing it up.

London Drugs - Prices effective June 10-15. 2008

Drakkar Noir 30ml EDT & RL Polo Sport 40ml EDT for 19.99 each. I really recommend the Polo Sport. One of the better aquatic scents, and at an amazing price.
    Last edited by nsamadi; 9th June 2008 at 12:49 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Superstore :

Cool Water Deep, Chrome ( Azzaro), Burberry Weekend, Perry Ellis, and HUGO are all $29.99 . These sales usually go past the flyer dates, but selection would be less as time goes by, obviously. Buy Burberry Weekend at your own risk, weak juice apparently.

Post Thanks / Like

I saw an add in Shopper's Drug Mart for a bottle of mens Quicksilver fragarence. $39, not on "sale", but if anyone has a 12 year old son they can buy it for their birthday.....or communion gift....or grad gift......or Eid gift......hannukah gift ......

Sorry for not really posting here a lot lately. I just haven't seen any deals.

Last week I saw Paris Hilton For Men 40ml bottle selling at Shoppers for $9.99. I always thought it smelt like a powdery watermelon scent maybe close to Creed MI. Worth checking out IMO.

Post Thanks / Like

maybe close to Creed MI. Worth checking out IMO
    Anyone else could of said that, I would have thought Bull-Crap. I'll give it a shot after I check the reviews . Thanks for the info, as usual.

Some nice deals at The Real Canadian Superstore (prices effective Sept 06 - 19)

For 39.99
    - Juicy Couture EDP spray 50ml
    - Mediterranean by Elizabeth Arden, EDP spray 50ml
    - Covet by Sarah Jessica Parker, EDP spray 100ml
    - Gucci Pour Homme II, EDT spray 50ml

For 29.99
    - Can Can by Paris Hilton EDP spray, 50ml
    - Believe 5ml
    - CK one by CK EDT spray 100ml
    - Kenneth Cole Reaction for Her EDP spray 100ml

For 19.99
    - Alfred Sung EDT spray 50ml
    - Red Door by Elizabeth Arden EDT Spray 50ml
    - Provocative Woman EDT spray 50ml
    - Hummer EDT Spray 50ml
    - Eternity by CK EDT spray 50ml

They also have a coupon in their flyer for 5 dollars off for any fragrance purchase of $29 or more.

Post Thanks / Like

Angry Re: Canadian Department & Drugstore Deals Of The Week

Paris Hilton ( both men and women) 30 ml is $9.99, as is Perry Ellis 360 at Shoppers Drug Mart.

Post Thanks / Like

Just noticed London Drugs is selling Polo Explorer 40ml's for $19.99

Post Thanks / Like

You think Walmart is the last place to have any good fragrances, right? Well, they're sitting on a HUGE stockpile of Rive Gauche, apparently, and they're selling each 125ml at $20. Right beside the Swiss Army's for men and Jovan Musks.

This is what it'll look like, if each Walmart is dedicated to its planograms (Rive Gauche is the black striped with silver.):

Post Thanks / Like

Damn it, I do not want to buy a back up bottle of Rive Gauche pH !! Soo tempting, but my taste may change. This is tough.

Thanks FlyingLotus and dynendal for the info and pic !

Post Thanks / Like

Superstore ( Dec 12th/08 flyer should effective til Dec23rd )

YSL Opium pH 50 ml ( 2pack !) - good deal here
    Guess Man 30 ml ( 2pack !)
    D&G The One 50 ml $49.99

Also a coupon to save $10 after spending $39.99 on fragrances effective until 19th of Dec.

Walmart
    YSL opium pH 100ml - $24.95

Winners
    V by Valentino - $29.99
    V by Valentino Absolut - $29.99

Quote Originally Posted by dynendal View Post
    You think Walmart is the last place to have any good fragrances, right? Well, they're sitting on a HUGE stockpile of Rive Gauche, apparently, and they're selling each 125ml at $20. Right beside the Swiss Army's for men and Jovan Musks.

This is what it'll look like, if each Walmart is dedicated to its planograms (Rive Gauche is the black striped with silver.):

This has got to be the best bang for the buck I've seen.
    I paid $70 for my Rive Gauche and thought that was fine.

Thanks for the heads up on the Rive Gauche deal. Grabbed my bottle (tin) last night.

Thanks again

Kanuck34

Post Thanks / Like

For Toronto Basenoters, there's a great clearance section at the Winners in Yorkville (I advise Canadian basenoters anywhere to check out the clearance section at their local Winners, there's usually a hidden gem or two). I was there today and just a few examples I stopped to look at (there was a whole section of them on the 2nd floor by the purses, they're kind of hidden away but trust me, just look for the purses and you'll find them) were:

Sira Des Indes giftsets: $38.99
    La Perla Creation giftsets: $38.99
    Clarins Par Amour Toujour giftsets: $29.99
    Arpege Pour Homme giftsets: $19.99
    Nautica My Voyage for Her giftsets: $13 (I almost bought it blind for the price alone because the set was huge, it came with soaps, lotions, a travel bag and a 50 ml bottle)
    Herve Rose Leger 50 mls: $15
    Valentino V Absolu: 30 mls: $29.99 (not on clearance, but still a pretty good price)

Plus plenty of others, like I said, there was a whole wall of them. I managed to resist since I already had a coat on hold and funds are pretty tight as it is this paycheque. Perhaps my rare moment of strength will be your latest moment of weakness, there's lots of bargains to be had!

Happy shopping!
    Last edited by Anna_P; 14th January 2009 at 10:46 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Spotted at Winners :

Thierry Mugler Angel Eau de Star $28
    Azzaro Visit (Women) $18
    Elizabeth Arden Giftsets

These are just some notables. Of course, they have David Beckham and Britney Spears bottles as well, but I consider these to be just 'dime a dozen' cheapo's and not really important.

Post Thanks / Like

Spotted at Winners :

Versace Versus EDT
    Tommy Bahama
    5 piece (15 ml) gift set including Halston, Drakkar, Paul Sebastian PS, and 2 others ( cannot remember).
    Obession Night Women
    Escada Moon Sparkle for Men
    Last edited by Surfacing; 5th March 2009 at 04:34 AM. Reason: add

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the updates, Surfacing. I'll let you know if I find anything there, too.

I recently picked up Valentino V Pour Homme deodorant for $5 though, about a month ago.

I can't seem to find anything decent at my local Winners. After Christmas they had a couple of Bulgari PH and Aquas in stock for $30 before tax but at that price I can get it cheaper online after shipping. I'll keep my eye out for any surprises though.

Post Thanks / Like

Winners is pretty crappy right now, yeah.

Heads up on Superstore who has some great deals on right now:

Two (TWO) 30ml bottles of Quorum for $15! FIFTEEN DOLLARS.
    Two Azzaro pH 30ml bottles for $30.
    LOLITA LEMPICKA au masculin, 50ml, for $28.88!

And Surfacing pointed out to me earlier than Opium pour Homme EDT by YSL is $40 for two 50mls. This is a fantastic deal as well.

They've also got Eternity, CK One, and Obsession in 15ml minis for $15. I'm tempted to get one.
    Last edited by dynendal; 30th March 2009 at 10:36 PM.

Where did you pick up La Nuit de L'homme? Are they stocking them in Vancouver already?
    Last edited by coffee&pizza; 30th March 2009 at 10:54 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by coffee&pizza View Post
    Where did you pick up La Nuit de L'homme? Are they stocking them in Vancouver already?
    I've seen them at two Shoppers Drug Marts. I got the tip from Surfacing, who saw it in the flyer. They have 60ml and 100mls.

I assume they're at the Bay and Sears right now, if not incredibly soon.

Post Thanks / Like

I tried it at Shoppers today.

Crap crap crap crap crap.

I blew all my Optimum points on Allure Sport last weekend. If only I waited a bit longer.

I think I need to avoid Shopper's now. If I try it I may want to buy it and right now I can't afford to spend $60 bucks for another bottle.
    Last edited by coffee&pizza; 31st March 2009 at 04:56 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

I did some department and drugstore browsing recently, here's the good, bad and ugly of it all :

Sears : Rive Gauche pour homme and Obsession Night Men are both discounted and placed in the menswear department. Both are $24.99 for the larger bottles.

Winners : I really wish they would have better stuff, but since I rarely go shopping, I may just be too late for the good stuff. Anyways, they had the usual Beckham releases for under $30. As well, Ungaro Apparition Homme was for under $20. The only thing that caught my attention was the heavily discounted Zirh Shaving kit, which I passed on. They also had Michael Kors for Men.

Superstore ( Loblaws) :
    The selection now just pales in comparison to last year at this time. I wanted Bulgari Black, but the 40 ml is now $44.99. Last year the 50ml was $34.99 regular price, as was Aqua and Burberry London ( now $64.99 for 50 ml). Weird and upsetting. Over half the selection is reduced and most of everything is behind the glass.

The SA there said the best time was to come at Christmas, so I'll have to try then. Unless they get more for Fathers Day.

Zellers: They had Red by Giogio ( good price, but can't remember the $), Ed Hardy Men, Sean John Unforgivable ( 30ml), Nautica Blue, Nautica Competition, Jovan Musk ( kinda pricey for a cheapie), Tim Macgraw ( yee-haw!), 15 ml CK's like One and Obsession for $16, Drakkar Noir and a few other cheapies. Since it is all pretty much under $30, it makes it more digestible.

So I bought a bottle of Ed Hardy Love and Luck for roughly 80$ tax incl at Pharmaprix. They gave me an Optimum card preloaded with 25$ worth of points, so I got that off of my bottle of Dirty English. Good way of getting a couple of free frags in a year if you shop there a lot.

And Rive Gauche is still 20$ at Wal-Mart.

BTW, any Montrealers see anything at Winners? All I see is a butt-load of Britney Spears and other cheapo frags.
    Last edited by stevo30; 21st May 2009 at 01:41 AM.

If you want to play the optimum game wait until the 20x points days and rake in the points. Redeem the points on bonus redemption days to maximize value.

Unfortunately they have been raising the minimum purchase lately so you need $75 before you qualify for the bonus points.

Good luck!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by stevo30 View Post
    So I bought a bottle of Ed Hardy Love and Luck for roughly 80$ tax incl at Pharmaprix. They gave me an Optimum card preloaded with 25$ worth of points, so I got that off of my bottle of Dirty English. Good way of getting a couple of free frags in a year if you shop there a lot.

And Rive Gauche is still 20$ at Wal-Mart.

BTW, any Montrealers see anything at Winners? All I see is a butt-load of Britney Spears and other cheapo frags.
    Rive Gauche at WalMart???? I must check that because the one in my area doesn't have it!

I've never found anything nice at Winners, unfortunately. I think TJ Maxx and TK Maxx do a better job than us :-(

I'm sure this is already well known but I got some great bargains on St Hubert street. There are a few perfume shops along that strip that carry some discontinued or more obsolete frags. I got a bottle of Grey Flannel for $15, for example. Minis available too!
    Comme l'amour, le parfum doit captiver la femme dès le premier contact---André Fraysse

Rive Gauche at WalMart???? I must check that because the one in my area doesn't have it!

I've never found anything nice at Winners, unfortunately. I think TJ Maxx and TK Maxx do a better job than us :-(

I'm sure this is already well known but I got some great bargains on St Hubert street. There are a few perfume shops along that strip that carry some discontinued or more obsolete frags. I got a bottle of Grey Flannel for $15, for example. Minis available too!
    Yeah Wal-Mart. I was very surprised as well. And good find on the Grey Flannel. I havent tried it yet, so if I can pick up a bottle for 15$ I will finally test it.

RL Polo EDT 59ml EDT + 59ml After Shave combo - 38.99 @ London Drugs

They also have Drakkar Noir & RL Polo Sport 40ml (which I think is quite nice) for 19.99 at both London Drugs and Shoppers.

Post Thanks / Like

Spotted at Winners :

Dunhill's of all kinds ( Desire, Pure, ....etc). Price is ~ $22.99
    Canali Men set ~ $59
    John Varvatos Set $ 59.99
    Zirh Ikon set $29.99

Post Thanks / Like

Sephora :

Shocked to find this, maybe I shouldn't be, but they have Lalique Encre Noire, Eau Sauvage, Dior Homme, Fahrenheit, Kenzo Power, Herrera Men and maybe I am missing something...but those caught my attention. The main Dept Stores don't even carry them. You have to pay full price, but at least you are not getting juice that may have "turned".

Winners :

Burberry Men Summer
    Gucci pour Homme 30 ml travel spray ( 26.99)
    Boss Selection

Zellers :

Giorgio : ReD ( 50 ml $19.99) and Beverly Hills ( 30ml $27.99). Not bad prices if they are your kinda frag.
    Last edited by Surfacing; 12th July 2009 at 03:49 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Surfacing View Post
    Sephora :

Shocked to find this, maybe I shouldn't be, but they have Lalique Encre Noire, Eau Sauvage, Dior Homme, Fahrenheit, Kenzo Power and maybe I am missing something...but those caught my attention. The main Dept Stores don't even carry them. You have to pay full price, but at least you are not getting juice that may have "turned".
    The Bay carries most of these too (at least here in Toronto).

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sofresh View Post
    The Bay carries most of these too (at least here in Toronto).
    That is the exception, rather than the norm. I believe only a handful of The Bay shops carry those, along with other brand names in other departments. They have the same thing with Clothing and other departments. I guess you can chalk it up to certain stores being treated as more upscale. Many cities (most, infact) will not have a Bay that carries Eau Sauvage and the rest mentioned.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Surfacing View Post
    That is the exception, rather than the norm. I believe only a handful of The Bay shops carry those, along with other brand names in other departments. They have the same thing with Clothing and other departments. I guess you can chalk it up to certain stores being treated as more upscale. Many cities (most, infact) will not have a Bay that carries Eau Sauvage and the rest mentioned.
    Yeah, I was thinking I just tired Eau Sauvage at the Bay yesterday in Downtown GTA...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by coldower27 View Post
    Yeah, I was thinking I just tired Eau Sauvage at the Bay yesterday in Downtown GTA...

Post Thanks / Like

Where is Murder City exactly??

Post Thanks / Like

I bet I know!

Post Thanks / Like

Where is Murder City exactly??
    Ah c'mon. Stop pretending not to know

Quote Originally Posted by Sheglows! View Post
    I bet I know!

Post Thanks / Like

No idea. :-\

Post Thanks / Like

No idea. :-\
    Well, its a secret then.

And it is not the greatest place to be "into" fragrances either. Selection/shopping wise, I mean. I envy people in the Toronto area ( ditto for Montreal, I think they have a few niche shops there).

By the way, I saw Michael Jordan cologne at Winners today ( if anyone is interested )

Post Thanks / Like

Does Walmart or Superstore still carry Rive Gauche for $19? I've been looking, but I've been unable to locate it all, let alone at a cheap price.

If anyone knows of a specific Walmart in the Vancouver area that has it.. do tell!

Edit: Got it!! Thanks nsamadi
    Last edited by alacious; 5th August 2009 at 09:29 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

I feel your pain, Surfacing. Sometimes a trip across the line can help
    if you go far enough.

sooo guys anything new?

sooo guys anything new?
    Honestly, usually there are "some" specials at Jean-Coutu every week, ditto for a couple of pharmacies, but there hasnt been anything worthwhile in about 1-2 months.

Also havent seen anything new in dept stores around here lately.

Superstore had a $10 off coupon if you made a fragrance purchase over $39.99 in a flyer recently. I think from last week. They also had a bunch of fragrances listed at $19.99 to 39.99 on discount.

The booklet was small and white and was inside their normal larger flyer. Worth checking out at stores.

Walmart had the small bottles of Mustang and Mustang Blue for $12 and $17 respectively.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sunny5011 View Post
    sooo guys anything new?
    Shoppers Drug Mart was having a special on Polo Blue (), the new FCUK () , and Bulgari Aqua. These are all mens of course.

Going past Winners as of late, they have bottles of Roberto Cavalli Just Cavalli Blue, Versace L'Homme, Romeo Gigli Uomo, Canali Summer Night ( very poor longevity on this one), Azzaro ONYX, and some other really hard to remember bottles. They always have a Beckham fragrance, I think it is usually called Night.

Not a whole lot at Winners this time of the year. What I really look for is that bottle for under $30 to wear for my work rotation.

Quote Originally Posted by nsamadi View Post
    Superstore had a $10 off coupon if you made a fragrance purchase over $39.99 in a flyer recently. I think from last week. They also had a bunch of fragrances listed at $19.99 to 39.99 on discount.

The booklet was small and white and was inside their normal larger flyer. Worth checking out at stores.
    Cool, thanks for the info. Its been a while since I have been there. They have certainly cut back on selection Thats okay, because the last time they had alot of selection I bought I bottle I now regret ( ) . I will check it out this weekend and thank you for the info. We have no flyers in our area so I cannot tell when they have a sale or not.

Post Thanks / Like

As of a few weeks ago, I saw a bunch of 30-50ml frags like Cool Water, Polo Sport, etc for $20 at Shoppers. At least at the one on King just East of Spadina (Peter Street?)

Edit - today I went to my local Walmart, and they had 125ml Rive Gauche PH for $25. I think I'll get one!
    Last edited by Master-Classter; 23rd September 2009 at 04:52 AM.
    NEW STUFF FOR SALE - TOM FORD, Guerlain, Acqua Di Parma, Serge Lutens, Byredo, Diptyque, etc. .

Most of the time I am very proud of the Basenotes community. Time after time I have witnessed the thoughtfulness, empathy & genuine friendship that members of this community extend to others - oldtimers & newcomers alike. There are other times, however, when egos get the upper hand and civility goes out the window. My philosophy is that I won't say anything here that I would not say if you were standing in front of me. Welcome to Basenotes, each and every one of us. ~ TwoRoads

Post Thanks / Like

Winners has :

Aramis Tuscany Uomo ( size ?) $36.99
    Hugo Boss BOSS ( old yellow 80s bottle. looks to be 30 ml)
    Bulgari pour Homme gift set
    Geoffrey Beene (sp?) Grey Flannel ( small bottle)
    Gucci pour Homme 30ml travel bottle
    Gucci pour Homme II 50ml
    Carolina Herrera Aqua 50ml
    Burberry Men 30 and 50 ml
    Burberry Weekend 50 ml
    Burberry London Aftershave 100ml
    Hugo Boss X&Y 50ml
    Dunhill : Several of them ~ $18.99 -$22.99
    Ungaro Apparition Homme Intense 50 ml
    Escada Homme 30 ml $16.99
    Zirh Ikon 50 ml
    Michael Jordan ( not first one, but one of the more recent ones)
    Moschino Uomo 125 ml $36.99
    Romeo Gigli Uomo $26.99
    Roberto Cavalli Just Cavalli

Which Winners? I might want to check out Gucci Pour Homme, do you recall the price?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by nsamadi View Post
    Which Winners? I might want to check out Gucci Pour Homme, do you recall the price?
    The one not in British Colombia , although ours always seems to have a couple of bottles around. Each Winners location seems to vary in my city for selection.

If I am not mistaken, I am sure that Gucci pour Homme 30ml travel spray is $26.99. I am pretty sure that is the price, nsamadi.

Hope you can track down a bottle