Code of Conduct
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: Canadian Department & Drugstore Deals Of The Week

Shoppers this week has a pretty good selection of frags (some are even gift sets) for $19.99:
    Secret Obsession
    Burberry Brit (Men & Women)
    French Connection (gift sets Men & Women)
    Nautica My Voyage
    Nicole Miller (gift set)
    and the usual Paris Hiltons, Beckhams, Britneys etc.

I also saw Ombre Rose at Wal-Mart on clearance for $17.99

Lots and lots of Bvlgari giftsets at Winners lately...Eau Parfumee au The Vert, Pour Homme, Black, etc. I've also seen a few First by Van Cleef giftsets for $25, and lots of bottles of Tuscany Per Uomo.

Quote Originally Posted by sofresh View Post
    Lots and lots of Bvlgari giftsets at Winners lately...Eau Parfumee au The Vert, Pour Homme, Black, etc. I've also seen a few First by Van Cleef giftsets for $25, and lots of bottles of Tuscany Per Uomo.
    Yup, I have seen those down here as well. I am hoping to spring for a bottle, but I just cannot find anything ( for me). The Van Cleef's surprised me though, did not expect to see that over there. I also saw Cuir de Lancome for a very decent price.

Odd...I saw the Van Cleef & Arpels giftsets for $10 more at the Winners I went to today, I would've bought it for $25. Otherwise the selection was pretty much the same as those previously mentioned. There was also 4711 and the clearance section at this particular one had Rochas Femme edt for $30 and Lanvin Rumeur 2 Rose for $22. Shoppers also still has a bunch of frags for $19.99.

Spotted at Winners :

John Varvatos eau de parfum 30ml
    Estee Lauder Brasil Dream ( Travel Exclusive) 50ml
    Philosphy Perfume
    Roberto Cavalli Serpentine

Several more feminines, but those are what took my notice

Moschino Friends gift set
    Joop! Jump gift set
    Kenneth Cole RSVP 50ml
    Alessandro del Aqua 25ml
    Roberto Cavalli Black 50ml
    Hugo Boss Dark Blue 75ml
    Hugo Boss Number One
    Hugo Boss Hugo
    Tommy Hilfiger True Star
    Ed Hardy Love and Luck $49.99
    Narciso Rodriguez for Him 50ml
    Seeking: Bottles/decants : of Feeling Man, Gucci pour Homme, Essence of John Galliano, Nicole Miller (vintage), Opium pour Homme, Oxford & Cambridge...etc.

Seeking decant/sample of Jil Sander Feeling Man, Cacharel Nemo, Bijan for Men EDC, Lanvin for Men, Giorgio VIP, Il Lancetti and other old school frags ....etc. I have samples to swap.

More HERE
    Please PM me !

Pharmaprix (Montreal)

15th of march 2010:
    Burberry brit - 1 OZ - 20$

Spotted at Winners ( lately)

Versace Baby Blue Jeans 50ml $19.99
    Escada Magnetism for Men 50ml $24.99
    JPG Gautier2 ( many sizes and sets)
    Aramis Tuscony 50ml (on clearance for $16.00)
    Cereus No 14
    CK Euporia Men ( travel size and summer edition as well)
    CK Free ( Holy moly, its already HERE)
    Nautica Oceans ( gift set)
    Kanon Norweigan Wood 50ml $24.99
    Beckham Signature
    Lanvin Oxygen
    Guess Man 50ml $14.99
    Guess Seude 50ml $14.99
    Burberry The Beat 50ml $39.99

Versace Baby Rose Jeans 50ml $19.99
    Gres Cabochard 100ml
    Ungaro Diva 100ml ~$34.99
    John Varvatos
    Burberry Summer
    Estee Lauder mini sets
    Seeking: Bottles/decants : of Feeling Man, Gucci pour Homme, Essence of John Galliano, Nicole Miller (vintage), Opium pour Homme, Oxford & Cambridge...etc.

Seeking decant/sample of Jil Sander Feeling Man, Cacharel Nemo, Bijan for Men EDC, Lanvin for Men, Giorgio VIP, Il Lancetti and other old school frags ....etc. I have samples to swap.

More HERE
    Please PM me !

Wal-Mart has all 5 Harajuku Lovers Fragrances for $19.98 (down from $27)

To my surprise I saw a table in The Bay's menswear section filled with 25ml travel spray's of Polo (Green), Black and Blue. They are going for $30 a bottle, not bad, assuming you are going for Polo Green. For Black and Blue, the price is nothing special, as some drugstores have sales on them from time to time.

What I found strange is that the tester was for Polo Modern Reserve, but the only green box on the table was for Polo ( original). At least, the green box did not say Modern Reserve on it. I would have considered going for a bottle if it did.

Anyone else see this ?

More HERE
    Please PM me !

Great Perry Ellis deals at Shoppers this week.

The discontinued Perry Ellis original is selling for $20 for the 150ml bottle.

Perry Ellis Reserve gift set also $20.

Winners in West Van is having some kind of blowout of all toiletry articles and there's LOTS of perfume. I saw Missoni, Guerlain Champs E, Cherry Blossom, Beckham Intimately, Hilary Duff ($8), Covet, and few other SJPs, the Gwen Stephani line...Jlow Glow, Just Cavalli, and many others..can't remember them all.... also Sira des Indes, Patou and a bunch of Brittney Spears...
    Last edited by cheryl; 7th October 2010 at 03:33 PM.

Wow, thanx Cheryl. I'll have to go and check that out.

Shoppers has Versace Blue and Red Jeans for 20$ in selected areas, as well as a few others including Perry Ellis 18. Just a heads up! If anyone spots Black or Green jeans let me kno and ill give them some $$

Quote Originally Posted by k-picke View Post
    Shoppers has Versace Blue and Red Jeans for 20$ in selected areas, as well as a few others including Perry Ellis 18. Just a heads up! If anyone spots Black or Green jeans let me kno and ill give them some $$
    Thanks for the info. I did check out that sale at Shoppers a couple of weeks ago ( as they have some discounted scents from time to time). Blue Jeans was there. I wanted to like it, because I have Baby Blue and Black, but Blue Jeans does not really sit well with me. I'm surprised this was put out in 1994. But then again, there was quite a bit of diversity in fragrances released back then ( from what I can tell reading BNs). Blue Jeans does seem decent, however. Just rubs me the wrong way.

I don't think you will see Green or Black. This is not to shoot down your hopes, but its just that I notice Shoppers tends to have the same scents on their discount table/shelf. Black and Green Jeans have never been there, but Blue Jeans shows up a few times.

Keep us posted if you see anything else !

More HERE
    Please PM me !

Yeah blue jeans is a bit powdery, nothing to crazy, BN definitely talks it up a bit. It would be kinda cool to have the whole set, just cuz, whats life without whimsy on a side not, green smells great, i got my 1/4 oz of it and it rocks!

I rarely see the black, green (or silver!) jeans at your average department store. Blue jeans is sort of the cheap but good frag they stick with. It was actually my signature for years and I finally just finished my first bottle. For the price I still think it's pretty solid.
    NEW SPLIT - Tom Ford Lavender Palm 50ml in Atomizer - DISCONTINUED!. .

Most of the time I am very proud of the Basenotes community. Time after time I have witnessed the thoughtfulness, empathy & genuine friendship that members of this community extend to others - oldtimers & newcomers alike. There are other times, however, when egos get the upper hand and civility goes out the window. My philosophy is that I won't say anything here that I would not say if you were standing in front of me. Welcome to Basenotes, each and every one of us. ~ TwoRoads

I saw Dirty English in a London Drugs flyer a week or two ago for $19.99. I think it was either a 30ml or 50ml bottle.

Quote Originally Posted by nsamadi View Post
    I saw Dirty English in a London Drugs flyer a week or two ago for $19.99. I think it was either a 30ml or 50ml bottle.
    They still have them there. I think it is a 50ml bottle, based on the size. I sampled my vial at home to see if this would work, but I think I will pass. Oh, and the Dirty English bottles came as part of a set ( at my LD) and were perhaps ~$25 or so. Also, some nice CK sets for men, but not really my thing.

I forgot to mention, they have Cerruti 1881 bottles for good price. I sampled, but I don't think this one is gonna work either. Its more of a green summer scent, which is what I want. But I don't I'm too fond of 1881. It does seems to last quite well, however.

They seem to have much better stuff for women.

More HERE
    Please PM me !