Code of Conduct

Default Opinion on a scent?

Just curious if anyone else out there has used Azzaro Onyx. I just bought a 50mL at TJ Max and was very surprised at its quality (esp. for the price). Anybody have any negative things to say about it? The same goes for Paul Sebastian Design. Would love to hear any personal thoughts on these two.

Default Re: Opinion on a scent?

Onyx is quite nice, but the original Azzaro PH is WAAY better, and is also available at TJX for about $20 recently. I'd recommend you try it for one of the best fougeres ever.

Ged
    Top 10 (not in order): Dunhill 1934, Dunhill Edition, Terre d'Hermes, Rive Gauche, Habit Rouge, Guerlain Vetiver, Knize Ten, Bois du Portugal, Vintage Tabarome, Green Irish Tweed

Summer Rotation: GIT, Aventus, Erolfa, Vetiver 1948, Guerlain Vetiver, Malle VE, Terre d'Hermes, Bvlgari PH, Bvlgari Acqua, Habit Rouge EDC and Sport, ADP Colonia Assoluta, Chanel PMC, Dunhill Edition, Eau Sauvage, TF Azure Lime

silver black is excellent. howeverm if you appreciate SB..please give ST Dupont Noir a try...its takes tht to the next level. (so similarity in smell, but the appraoch is dark and silky)

Sur la Plage

I don't know if I have anything negative to say about it - it is OK. But I agree with Ged that the original Azzaro PH is an outstanding fragrance - it is a classic. It can easily be found at most TJ Maxx and Marshall stores ($16.99 for a 50ml bottle).
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread