Code of Conduct
Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1

    Talking Todayz Great t.j maxx find

    Today was a great day, I got paid, got to shoot my Guns ( Ammo's to expensive ) and found a great buy at the maxx. Went to bed at 4am was going to wake up at 10:30 and get my paycheck and buy groceries. But my body didnt want to sleep. so i wake up at 8:30. shower and shave and its only 8:50. so i decide to shoot a couple handguns at the range Therefore its a casual t-shirt and jeans day. I spray myself with Lacoste Style in Play. Go to the range, get some practice in and try to waste time talkin to the shop keeper. That took a whole hour. Decided to stop by t.j maxx. I told myself i would not go back to the maxx after my disappointing buys a few months ago. I posted the buys on here maybe a month ago. anyways, Today i found Gucci PH II in 50ml giftset for $30.00. OMG i just tried it and its amazing. I have'nt tried any Gucci's and now I'm sorry i waited.This is an Amazing sent and an unbelieveable find. So in Short. This was a great day

  2. #2

    Default Re: Todayz Great t.j maxx find

    With Father's Day approaching, I am hoping to find some great cologne deals popping up at Marshall's & TJ Maxx!

  3. #3

    Default Re: Todayz Great t.j maxx find

    I found a nice small bottle of Opium by YSL. I had tried it long ago, and it now rounds out my YSL collection nicely!
    "Faites des bętises, mais faites les avec enthousiasme !" Colette

  4. #4

    Angry Re: Todayz Great t.j maxx find

    Quote Originally Posted by Schachman View Post
    I found a nice small bottle of Opium by YSL. I had tried it long ago, and it now rounds out my YSL collection nicely!
    I keep hearing Opium can be found there but my location never has it.

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Miles away from ordinary.
    Posts
    573

    Default Re: Todayz Great t.j maxx find

    I went today and they had it. I'd never smelled it before, so I didn't go for it.

  6. #6

    Default Re: Todayz Great t.j maxx find

    Congrats on Gucci II......I checked my Maxx and there is nothing yet. With Fathers Day on the way, I hope to cash in on something nice.
    Thanks for the update and you're right....You had a Great day.
    Gary

  7. #7

    Default Re: Todayz Great t.j maxx find

    just back from TJ's Maxx, with a bottle of Opium pour homme and Burberry's for men

  8. #8

    Default Re: Todayz Great t.j maxx find

    I was at Marshall's and saw a bottle of Eau de Toilette for $7.99. It was 1.7 ounce. I did not recognize the name nor the perfume house, so I looked it up on this site via my iPhone and it did not have a listing in the brands.

    I now cannot remember the name! It was "Parfums de Bxxxx" or something close to that and the house is based in France. It was a fairly small/slender box. The annoying part is I could not figure out if it was supposed to be for a guy or a girl (which refers back to my fragrance rant thread...they should make it easier if they are going to be generic like that!).

    I'll probably be going back but has anyone seen what I am talking about? I know I am being vague to the extreme, but maybe somebody saw what I did?

    Thanks!
    Last edited by atrac; 25th May 2008 at 10:10 PM.

  9. #9

    Default Re: Todayz Great t.j maxx find

    I was also suprised to see Gucci II at a TJMaxx in Cincinnati yesterday. They had 3 gift sets (50ml edt, lotion and shampoo) for $32 each. Not exactly my favorite frag so I passed. Hopefully this is the first of a new set of shipments since the perfume shelf at local TJX's around my neck of the woods have been bare for quite a while now.

  10. #10

    Default Re: Todayz Great t.j maxx find

    Quote Originally Posted by atrac View Post
    I was at Marshall's and saw a bottle of Eau de Toilette for $7.99. It was 1.7 ounce. I did not recognize the name nor the perfume house, so I looked it up on this site via my iPhone and it did not have a listing in the brands.

    I now cannot remember the name! It was "Parfums de Bxxxx" or something close to that ...
    OK, I went back today. It was "Parfums Gres" (my memory is failing!) and the bottle was "Cabochard."

    http://www.parfumsgres.com/products.html

    Definitely looks like it is for women based on the website!

  11. #11

    Default Re: Todayz Great t.j maxx find

    Congratulations on the Gucci PH II. I love the black tea + cinnamon in the frag. Now... if only TJ Maxx or such discounters would open a shop in Thailand...

  12. #12
    Basenotes Institution
    mikeperez23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    26,869

    Default Re: Todayz Great t.j maxx find

    Quote Originally Posted by atrac View Post
    OK, I went back today. It was "Parfums Gres" (my memory is failing!) and the bottle was "Cabochard."

    http://www.parfumsgres.com/products.html

    Definitely looks like it is for women based on the website!
    Cabochard is worn by many men here on Basenotes - even though, yes, it's a woman's fragrance. The same perfumer that did Aramis (the original men's fragrance) also did Cabochard. They are very similar, however I actually prefer Cabochard.
    "You are here to enable the Divine purpose of the Universe to unfold. That is how important you are."

    -- Eckhart Tolle

  13. #13
    Sur la Plage

    petruccijc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Clearwater Beach, Florida
    Posts
    17,010

    Default Re: Todayz Great t.j maxx find

    Quote Originally Posted by mikeperez23 View Post
    Cabochard is worn by many men here on Basenotes - even though, yes, it's a woman's fragrance. The same perfumer that did Aramis (the original men's fragrance) also did Cabochard. They are very similar, however I actually prefer Cabochard.
    Me too!
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  



Loving perfume on the Internet since 2000