Code of Conduct

Wink Nautica Sunset Voyage

Has anyone smelled htis variation of the original which btw. is stellar.. the juice ins orange instead of blue. the description states a blend of citrus and floral reminiscent of a warm summer breeze.. any takers

Default Re: Nautica Sunset Voyage

I saw this on eBay...I do have and like the original. Would like to sample this if I can find it for less.
    For the ladies, I did see My Voyage...interesting name to say the least...
    Keep Smelling Good
    ANDREW

I rather liked Nautica Competition. When voyage came out, I initially liked it because there was reminents of competition in the drydown. I just couldn't suffer through the sickly sweet aquatics of the top and middle notes to get there. Please Nautica, come out with something else.

I thoroughly tested each one today. The sunset version it citrusy in the top notes but fickles out to a watery, ozone vibe. The oringinal voyage is far better and clearly the better choice.

OMG! I tested this on paper first, smelling something so transparent and citrusy and brely there. I decided to test it on skin. It developed a little more pronounced, but I started catching notes freaking the hell out of me. I started smelling a pronounced note of coriander followed by fennel. I thought I was smelling the makings of a marinade for poultry or fish. Strange enough to keep me fixated on it, but too much so to think I could wear this.

Close your eyes, so you can see what you're smelling.

"Press trigger twice to release the strength of wood...the wantonness of vanilla...the sentiment of floral...the passion of spice!"

~My reviews~

~My Wardrobe~

I WANT MORE CHYPRE!