Code of Conduct

Exclamation Bond Girl becomes Avon Lady

Bond Girl becomes Avon Lady

Avon has teamed up with the James Bond Franchise to launch a signature fragrance: Bond Girl 007. British actress Gemma Arterton, who plays the role of Agent Fields in the upcoming Bond film, will be the face of the new fragrance.

More...

Default Re: Bond Girl becomes Avon Lady

Of all the oddest places to learn about the upcoming Bond film...

Jeez Louise! Who doesn't have a fragrance out, or about to be released?

This is what my husband and I say on Sunday mornings when we go to Barnes & Noble to buy newspapers..."Who the hell hasn't got a book out now?"

Quote Originally Posted by lilybelle View Post
    Jeez Louise! Who doesn't have a fragrance out, or about to be released?

This is what my husband and I say on Sunday mornings when we go to Barnes & Noble to buy newspapers..."Who the hell hasn't got a book out now?"
    It is beyond ridiculous at this point.

I'll tell you who doesn't have a fragrance out. My dog. OK, but think about it. How many dog lovers are there who respond to the face of a beautiful pooch? How many dog lovers secretly sniff the inside of their dogs' ears because they are so delicious? It would be a sweet amber, with vanilla and spice.

Quote Originally Posted by Therese View Post
    I'll tell you who doesn't have a fragrance out. My dog. OK, but think about it. How many dog lovers are there who respond to the face of a beautiful pooch? How many dog lovers secretly sniff the inside of their dogs' ears because they are so delicious? It would be a sweet amber, with vanilla and spice.
    That's sweet!

Actually, we were thinking of putting our dog's face on a frozen pizza brand. We call her the Yeti (she's a Tibetan breed), actually more like the crazy Yeti, so we would call Crazy Yeti Frozen Pizza. I don't know though. Maybe a perfume would be better.

Yes, my very alluring dog is a llasa-ish Tibetan fellow as well. Very fetching. I think he could sell anything. The fragrance would be called Hank's Secret Place.