Code of Conduct

Default are there any stores that carry creed?

I would really like to be able to just test out creed in person just to see what the hype is all about. Are there any stores that carry it? (stores that can be easily found in a big city)

Sur la Plage

Default Re: are there any stores that carry creed?

Neiman Marcus
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

If you go to www.creedperfumes.us and click on store locations you should be able to find some in your area. I found some yesterday at the Saks 5th Ave at my local mall.

-Chase

is that store locator complete?

My guess is that you can find Creed's at other stores but those are the stores that are *licensed* to sell Creed.

Sur la Plage

I have seen Creeds being sold in small fragrance stores inside malls - but always thought they were "suspect".
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

So far I've tested Creeds at Neiman Marcus (Galleria - Houston, TX) and Saks (Canal Place - New Orleans, LA).

Bloomingdale's