Code of Conduct

Question NEW. Trussardi Essenza Del Tempo. Any info?

This is the latest unisex offering from Trussardi,so new that it is not listed in their website yet.But still,few bottles were already offered in online auctions.The packaging seems to be elegant , but what about the juice?
    Did I mention that I own L 'Uomo, Uomo, Trussardi Jeans Men,Python,Inside Man?
    High hopes then...
    Thank's!
    Last edited by discovolante; 27th May 2008 at 09:34 PM.
    It's never too late to mend.

WARDROBE:http://www.basenotes.net/wardrobe/1256

Default Re: NEW. Trussardi Essenza Del Tempo. Any info?

Beautiful bottle indeed! I wish I had some info about the juice, but so far I haven't found any reliable source...

-T-

Has anyone tried this one? Opinions?

BR,
    -Tero-

The bottles of Trussardi perfume are always very elegant. I own Trussardi Inside, and it`s one of my favorits. Very luxurious smell.

I've seen it but haven't yet tried it. Here's a brief description I found on the Web. The notes are bizarre.

Trussardi has launched Essenza del Tempo. It is inspired by the slow cooking movement. The fragrance is for both men and women and its notes are bergamot, carrot seed, ginger, coffee, balsamic vinegar, amber, iris and cedar. It is available as 50, 75 and 125 ml Eau de Toilettes. (Now Smell This)
    Last edited by noggs; 20th January 2009 at 03:27 PM.

The balsamic vinegar -note sounds pretty odd indeed! Just wondering if it's actually detectable in the scent...
    Last edited by GGA; 20th January 2009 at 05:36 PM.

Its not so new here;last year I tried it a few times;the bottle is stunning indeed,the juice is light,very light,unisex and for hot summerdays when every heavier smell bothers you;so try before you buy.People buy this one because off the bottle I think.

I just got this one as a sample.. No real reviews up yet, or did someone actually wrote one? I'd love some more opinions.
    unico grande amore.