Code of Conduct

Question Davidoff Adventure - worth buying?

I was wondering if anyone has tried Davidoff Adventure? I checked the reviews and found one review, which was undecided and not a big help. After purchasing some more pronounced scents (Terre d'Hermes, Egoiste, Burberry Brit and London, Dunhill Edition, Eau Sauvage, Fahrenheit, Narciso Rodriguez for Him, Laura Biogiotti Roma Uomo, Dior Homme, all of which I like by the way), I'm looking to add a bit safe, not too loud aftershave to my wardrobe, which would be adequate for office and casual use, with a bit of a contemporary feel but at the same time not too generic. In short, a bit of a more adventureous and manly version of Acqua di Gio.

After seeing the advertisements for Davidoff Adventure, I wondered if this is the scent I'm looking for. Has anyone tried Davidoff Adventure and what were your impressions? And would you advise this as a safe office/casual scent or would I be better of buying something else?

Default Re: Davidoff Adventure - worth buying?

Here's a thread I found discussing it.

I haven't smelled it yet but this is the second thread (on a different board) today I seen asking about it

It's about the scent you are looking for, as I can see from your requirements. Though it has nothing to do with AdG, it's manly yet restrained enough for it to be worth to try.

I could barely smell it, even on a card. I suggest trying it before you buy, as always.

I recommend it. You won't be sorry.