Code of Conduct

Default Parfumerie General

This collection of scents will be sold in a small niche shop in Bucharest. What do you think about it? Do they last? It seems that nothing lasts anymore or is it just me....

Default Re: Parfumerie General

At my previous workplace I had a female colleague who used to come down from Lincolnshire, IL every 3 weeks...she was an ardent Parfumerie General fan and wore 3 of their scents; Psychotrope, Querelle and one more which i'm unable to recollect at the moment.

From what I remember, these scents had a heady sillage and they smelled great on her... lasting throughout the day... particularly the Querelle. I'ts a very unconventional smelling scent, mind you.... and the Psychotrope sometimes reminded me of Estee Lauder's Beyond Paradise which I've bought for my girl.

All in all, it's a house worth checking out

PVC and Leather. A Chain and a feather

I've worked my way through my sample of Querelle and have had it on my purchase list for a while now, but it is expensive (about the same price as Lutens). I've described it on here before as having sex in the back pew of a church while smoking a cigarette. That makes sense, given the name.

My favorite so far is the Corps et Ames, but I haven't tried everything in the line. This line is definitely worth testing and sampling, IMO.

Parfumarie Generale is a fantastic house. 90% of their frags have great lasting power and sillage. The citrus ones don't last very long. Most everything in the entire line is worth sampling.

Aomassi - My Wife and I share a bottle - intoxicating long lasting gourmand
    Musc Maori - For women only - too sweet for guys - love it when my Wife wears it
    Un Crime Exotique - Another great gourmand with a gingerbread theme
    Haramens - A oriental incense with incredible lasting power and sillage.
    Querelle - claimed to be a parfum extract at 22.5% concentration- popular Generale scent

Quote Originally Posted by thebeck View Post
    Musc Maori - For women only - too sweet for guys - love it when my Wife wears it
    I think this might be the 3rd Parfumerie General frag my colleague used to wear. I remember it smelled absolutely hypnotic on her... I used to follow her everywhere

PVC and Leather. A Chain and a feather

Great house. I currently own their Cozé, Querelle and L´Eau Rare Matale but I really should explore more of their offerings in the near future. Very reasonably priced too, well, at least in Europe they are, given the fact that half of them are EdP strength.
    No guru, not method, no teacher
    Just you and I and nature

Quote Originally Posted by javagreen View Post
    I think this might be the 3rd Parfumerie General frag my colleague used to wear. I remember it smelled absolutely hypnotic on her... I used to follow her everywhere
    If she walked by me wearing Musc Maori, I'd follow her wherever she wanted to take me. My Wife purposely wears it when she wants to have her way with me. And it works everytime.

Basenotes Institution

I think PG does fantastic gourmand scents - both Un Crime Exotique and Aomassi are on my Wish List. Just lovely fragrances.
    "You are here to enable the Divine purpose of the Universe to unfold. That is how important you are."

-- Eckhart Tolle

GQ recently had a writeup on Coze. This company & the Different Company are high on the radar.
    "I exist for myself, and for those to whom my unquenchable thirst for freedom gives everything, but also for everyone, since insofar as I am able to love - I love everyone. Of noble hearts, I am the noblest - and the most generous of those that yearn to give love in return. - I am a human being, I love death and I love life."

Egon Schiele - Self-Potrait

My classics: Dior Homme EdT, YSL Rive Gauche PH, Helmut Lang Cuiron, L'Occitane Neroli (vintage), Davidoff Zino, L'Occitane Eau des Baux

http://www.basenotes.net/wardrobe/2976