Code of Conduct
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Washington, DC

Default Re: Habit Rouge - Wow!

I think the edc is a fickle scent. Sometimes it seems to last on me as long as the edt, sometimes it doesn't. I don't give such a wishy washy answer because I want to make the scent more glorious, holding out the chance that it might have longevity and all that, but because it is fickle and I really can't say what longevity it has on me. I know when a scent has no longevity on me, so I would know if HR edc had none.

They're both great, the edt and the edc. I fell first in love with the edc and it's got a good spell on me as I consider it the best the name has to offer in regard to scent trippy experience. It's autumnal powder and soft leather are not quite repeated in the edt so the aura of the edt isn't quite the same--still worthy of the name and still great though.

The edc is HR purity, but at the cost of some duration and sillage over time. Edt lasts all day on me.
    That girl, that bottle, that mattress and me.

Habit Rouge never disappoints...all levels of the pyramid work together to deliver a substantial and magical experience. That leathery drydown is legendary.
    Are you not entertained??? Is this not why you are here??

I have never been without the edt, and am now quite addicted to the edp. I am even beginning to appreciate the 'legere' in these cool but humid June days. Whatever else I buy I still get through more HR than anything else. Even after quite lengthy obsessions with others I still return!