Code of Conduct

Default Online Fragrance Dealers

Anyone know of any cheap online fragrance dealers in the USA?

I'd like to start using better, more sophisticated scents.

I've tried Gio and another fragrance from Armani, Cool Water, and like 5 different Curve brands. Curve is gross, and Gio and Cool Water don't last long at all.

I'm thinking of trying Vetiver by Guerlain. Can I get a 4.2 oz bottle for under $40 shipped?

Thanks in advance.

Sur la Plage

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Online Fragrance Dealers

Quote Originally Posted by CDR View Post
    Anyone know of any cheap online fragrance dealers in the USA?

I'd like to start using better, more sophisticated scents.

I've tried Gio and another fragrance from Armani, Cool Water, and like 5 different Curve brands. Curve is gross, and Gio and Cool Water don't last long at all.

I'm thinking of trying Vetiver by Guerlain. Can I get a 4.2 oz bottle for under $40 shipped?

Thanks in advance.
    Hi and welcome to Basenotes.

Here is a recent thread that discussed online shopping dealers that fellow Basenoters have used:

http://community.basenotes.net/showthread.php?t=211402

Happy shopping!
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

Thanks a lot.

Post Thanks / Like

CDR, try Creed Green Irish Tweed if you like Cool Water. It is kind of expensive, but worth the money.

Awesome, thanks for the suggestion.

A little too pricey to buy right now.. but I'll keep it in mind for my next purchase.

Do you get positive remarks from the ladies when you wear Creed Green Irish Tweed?
    Will it last a while, unlike Cool Water?
    How many sprays are necessary?
    How's the sillage? I don't want to really announce my presence when I walk into a room, but when having a conversation with someone, I do want to be smelled.

CDR: I've been very disappointed in my sampling of expensive fragrances, so I suggest you sample them first. Get a bunch of different samples and take your time sampling them. Otherwise, you might eventually decide that you like certain fragrances, but only after you've invested hundreds of dollars in ones you feel you've "outgrown."

Where can I sample them?

Most stores around here don't sell fragrances that I'm interested in.

I purchased a tester bottle of Vetiver by Guerlain. It's nice, but I still don't know what I think about it.

Post Thanks / Like

Personally I think Vetiver by Guerlain is a perfect fragrance for the summer time. Its is a really nice and classic scent. If you look on the basenotes yearly awards you will Vetiver on the list many times as voted for or nominated for best mens perfume ever.

Yes, I definitely don't dislike it.

It's a nice fragrance, but I'm not sure if I love it.