Code of Conduct

Thread: I love S-ex!

Default I love S-ex!

Hardy harr...I know. Seriously though, S-Perfumes has created a masterpiece with S-ex. Its the strangest combination - an aquatic, musky leather...with strawberry. It sounds horrible, but its works beautifully. It also comes in an extremely high concentration, so it lasts forever.

Strange packaging...the bottle seems to have a latex condom-esque topper on it, and it comes in a plain cardboard tube. Either way, i'm smitten.

Default Re: I love S-ex!

Sounds like something a stripper would wear.

Quote Originally Posted by baudilus View Post
    Sounds like something a stripper would wear.
    It sounds sleazy and strange, but its quite nice, and overall quite masculine as well.

Basenotes Institution

The box packaging sound cute, can you take a picture of it?

The only pic from the website, is the bottle itself, which is very sparse and almost minimal.

Last edited by mikeperez23; 2nd June 2008 at 09:22 PM.
    "The beginning of freedom is the realization that you are not the "thinker." The moment you start watching the thinker, a higher level of consciousness becomes activated. You then begin to realize that there is a vast realm of intelligence beyond thought, that thought is only a tiny aspect of that intelligence. You also realize that all the things that truly matter - beauty, love, creativity, joy, inner peace - arise from beyond the mind.

You begin to awaken"

-- Eckhart Tolle

where do we get these from?
    Current Favorites

Creed- Windsor
    Serge Lutens- Chergui
    Creed- GIT
    Lolita Lempica Au Masculin
    Ysl M7
    Creed-Aventus
    Pure Malt
    Chanel Egoiste
    Egyptian Goddess
    Serge Lutens- Arabie
    Frederic Malle- Musc Ravageur
    Acqua di Parma- Mandorlo

Quote Originally Posted by sshak13 View Post
    where do we get these from?
    http://www.shapingroom.com/hardcore.html

Are you not entertained??? Is this not why you are here??

The packaging is much nicer looking in real life, but it is very simple. Granted, its parfum concentration, 2 oz. and its not expensive, so I guess the $$$ went into the scent...which is okay with me.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeperez23 View Post
    The box packaging sound cute, can you take a picture of it?

The only pic from the website, is the bottle itself, which is very sparse and almost minimal.

Oh yes

PVC and Leather. A Chain and a feather

The lettering on the bottle is actually in a reflective/mirrored silver...its a bit more glam in person.

Well sofresh, I reckon they owe you some commission, the scent is now sold out.
    I'll give you the credit over Turin. :-)
    I'm looking forward to sampling this one.

I sent an email to the link above and they were kind enough to send me some nice decants for free. I can't say that I love S-ex as much as others though.

I haven't seen the packaging, but the scent itself reminds me of unused condoms. But it doesn't have the slightest bit of raunchiness to it, which is unfortunate. There's no point in smelling like a rubber if you can't at least be reminded why you might want to smell like one. And it lasts forever.
    Christian Dior VetiverPatou Pour HommeChristian Dior Leather OudOrmonde Jayne Ormonde ManSerge Lutens Chene

Quote Originally Posted by UngerWoo View Post
    ...... the scent itself reminds me of unused condoms. But it doesn't have the slightest bit of raunchiness to it, which is unfortunate..... And it lasts forever.
    I agree with you in your quotes above--the aura of unused condoms stays around for a long time but there's so much else going on -behind, above, and around that aura- that S-eX has become one of my top favorites.
    Raunchy? Maybe not. Pleasurable? Yes, in a clean, salt of the earth kind of way. I find it amazingly interesting.