Code of Conduct

Default suggestions for something to layer over lavender shaving products?

asked this over at b&b and thought i'd do the same here. i'm not looking for a lavender scent but something that goes well with it. preferably light too.

Default Re: suggestions for something to layer over lavender shaving products?

Burberry London comes to mind.

i was goin to say drakkar noir and KL Photo! but since you mentioned light...i'd say Chanel PM - cant anything else beat the PM after a nice shave?

I have some D'ORsay Arome 3 that I think is a lavendar base to it.
    Here is the basenotes review: http://www.basenotes.net/ID26120130.html

On me, I find it is light, and that is why I am selling it. I like something with more projection
    Last edited by finsfan; 3rd June 2008 at 12:52 PM.

I'm a newb here but a regular at a couple of shaving forums. I find Musgo Real Number 2, Penhaligon's English Fern, and Monsieur de Givenchy all do very well after a lavender shave soap. The last is a very recent discovery for me, and fast becoming a favorite. Two of these two have lavender notes, but they are not lavender scents per se.
    Last edited by TRBeck; 3rd June 2008 at 01:47 PM.

I think Carthusia Uomo would be an excellent choice.

Almost any citrus or verbena juice.

Second Arome 3, it was my first thought. Obviously Caron pour un homme would work too.
    My Wardrobe
    II est de forts parfums pour qui toute matière/Est poreuse. On dirait qu'ils pénètrent le verre.

Sur la Plage

Serge Lutens Gris Clair
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread