Code of Conduct

Smile Chocolate Amber by Bath and Body Works

this scent is so amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!! its very unisex ..almost masculine. I feel BBW stuff is pretty good these days. what do you guys think. Also..btw try Rainkissed leaves..very masculine ..fresh and clean..perfect for summer

Sur la Plage

Default Re: Chocolate Amber by Bath and Body Works

I like it, but personally prefer the Sexual Amber fragrance over the Chocolate Amber.

I have not tried the Rainkissed Leaves, but will give it a sniff next time I stop into B&BW.
    Last edited by petruccijc; 4th June 2008 at 07:36 PM.
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

Quote Originally Posted by blacklibran1 View Post
    this scent is so amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!! its very unisex ..almost masculine. I feel BBW stuff is pretty good these days. what do you guys think. Also..btw try Rainkissed leaves..very masculine ..fresh and clean..perfect for summer
    I like the smell of Chocolate Amber, especially after it settles down. It goes from being a very sweet chocolate to being a dry cocoa powder. Unfortunately it is being discontinued after the semiannual sale (already underway).

Rainkissed Leaves is nice; I get mainly lily of the valley. I don't know if it is something that I will wear, but it is light and cool.

(In the interest of full disclosure, I will mention that I work part-time at a Bath & Body Works store.)

Quote Originally Posted by petruccijc View Post
    I like it, but personally prefer the Sexual Amber fragrance over the Chocolate Amber.
    Sensual Amber is probably easier to wear; it has been mentioned here before that it smells quite a bit like Hanae Mori for Men.

i adore Bath and Body Works. i feel they are amazing and the Semi Annuaal Sale is to die for. I spend about 100 bucks every 6 months and always am satisfied. I think their mens line is lame though

Sur la Plage

Quote Originally Posted by blacklibran1 View Post
    i adore Bath and Body Works. i feel they are amazing and the Semi Annuaal Sale is to die for. I spend about 100 bucks every 6 months and always am satisfied. I think their mens line is lame though
    I'm not crazy about the B&BW men's line. But I think the CO Bigelow Elixir Black that they sell is very nice. My partner likes it and it smells great on him.
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

ha ha i love hearing the word partner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! anyway yeah i wish they would come out with a REAL fresh and clean line. something that does not have a cucumber or anything like that. something that smells like you just stepped out of da shower ya know

Quote Originally Posted by Advocate View Post
    Sensual Amber is probably easier to wear; it has been mentioned here before that it smells quite a bit like Hanae Mori for Men.
    I found this thread while doing a search on Sensual Amber. I just returned from a friend's house that had Sensual Amber hand soap, and I think it smelled exactly like Rive Gauche PH. It was confusing because I knew I didn't wear RG tonight but kept smelling it on me.

I have never smelled Hanae Mori but I have a sample that I'll have to check out.

My local BBW was well picked over following their giant sale, but I was able to grab a 30ml of Vanilla Noir for $4.50. It's not bad for a vanilla, and actually better than the Montale Vanille Absolu I bought blind on eBay.

I tried the Sensual Amber, and it impressed me as a slightly cruder version of Charles Jourdan The Parfum. I'd be curious to know what the chocolate amber is like, but I already have a few frags that provide a chocolate quality, and which I like, so I've decided not to blind buy this one.

I only have the shower gel of Chocolate Amber and Rainkissed Leaves and love them both. Too bad the Chocolate Amber is discontinued (and I missed the memo) because I did not buy a back up. I like to shower with it when I am going to wear amber based fragrances.

I have not tried the Sensual Amber. I guess I am going to BBW tomorrow!