Code of Conduct

Default My Tom Ford SA told me some serious gossip!

New stuff, i've got the inside scoop, and prices!

Tom Ford Extreme - Early September
    Hits all shops in the UK (i.e. HN and Selfridges) for permanent release in September.

Tom Ford White Patchouli - Early October
    Bottles same as Black Orchid, just in white instead. 30ml, 50ml and 100ml available, the 50ml is £56 (pricey, eh?)

Private Blend Candles - Late September
    Four candles of certain fragrances from the Private Blend collection - Noir de Noir and three others, that I can't remember! Large candles in wooden cases

Private Blend Soaps - Late September
    Only in two of the Fragrances, Neroli Portofino and other that I can't remember. Sold in boxes of four, fantastic packaging!

Private Blend Travel Set - Late October
    I've already pre-ordered this! £130-£140 (can't remember) set of all 12 in 3ml OILS They're called pulse point oils, and apparently have greater longevity.

All of this is just info that my SA told me, and showed me from the Tom Ford book thing that they use with their reference codes and stuff. Seems quite exciting. Plus, 2009 may see three new private blends being added to the collection.
    Last edited by Vivek; 6th June 2008 at 07:13 PM.

Basenotes Institution

Default Re: My Tom Ford SA told me some serious gossip!

Wow - good news indeed.

The oil set sounds fantastic - although I must admit I'm not a fan of applying oil based fragrances (since I have oily skin already and in the Miami warm weather it just feels yucky sometimes).

Nevertheless I'm very interested in smelling the White Orchid.
    Last edited by mikeperez23; 6th June 2008 at 07:18 PM.
    "The beginning of freedom is the realization that you are not the "thinker." The moment you start watching the thinker, a higher level of consciousness becomes activated. You then begin to realize that there is a vast realm of intelligence beyond thought, that thought is only a tiny aspect of that intelligence. You also realize that all the things that truly matter - beauty, love, creativity, joy, inner peace - arise from beyond the mind.

You begin to awaken"

-- Eckhart Tolle

So Tom Ford Extreme will be re-released?

Quote Originally Posted by Vivek View Post
    Private Blend Travel Set - Late October
    I've already pre-ordered this! £130-£140 (can't remember) set of all 12 in 3ml OILS They're called pulse point oils, and apparently have greater longevity.

I have got samples of all private blend scents from the perfumedcourt. What can I say?
    The line is a bit steroidic, lavish, too sweet. The top notes - the strongest part of the scents.

The best of the line:
    -Tobacco Vanille
    -Noir de Noir
    -Mos Br.
    -Tuscan Leather
    -Amber Absolute
    Last edited by DreamerII; 6th June 2008 at 07:28 PM.
    "PLAIN LIVING, HIGH THINKING" O.W., De Profundis
    Real beauty: 1) Frederic Malle 1-20 2) Chanel Egoiste 3) YSL Opium pour Homme edp 4) TF Noir de Noir

Noses: 1) Jacques Cavallier 2) Maurice Roucel

Yeah Barry, it's being made a permanent flanker in the Tom Ford line here in England. Probably in the US too, I presume!

Good News. Thanks Vivek.

I like Extreme alot.

Thanks for the news, the 3 new additions to the Private Blend line sound the most interesting for me.

I heard some gossip too, Vivek. It seems that someone has send you a PM about that Oud Wood bottle split you have going...
    No guru, not method, no teacher
    Just you and I and nature

Those pulse point oils have my name all over 'em! I'm in!
    Thanks for sharing news of these new releases Vivek!
    Last edited by Sorcery of Scent; 7th June 2008 at 04:02 PM.

Glad to hear that Ford's expanding the products line. The man's talented. I own most of his YSL frags, and like his new stuff (Moss Breeches, Oud Wood, Black Orchid and V. Gardenia)
    -

Interesting...but I don't really see how something like Tobcacco Vanille would really need more longevity.

This is good news for sure.
    Gary