Code of Conduct

Default How long does Luca Turin say fragrances are good until they turn?

How long does Luca Turin say fragrances are good until they turn? What does Turin recommend as the proper way to store fragrances? Thanks.
    Last edited by Maz24; 7th June 2008 at 06:47 AM.

Default Re: How long does Luca Turin say fragrances are good until they turn?

Use your own common sense, sjeezzz. It aint rocket science and you don't need zillion $$$ NASA equipment either. Store dark and cool, keep your bottles well tight. Itssa simple...
    No guru, not method, no teacher
    Just you and I and nature

That doesn't answer my question...I know how to store my fragrances. I want to know what Turin recommends...just to know...not to come off as confrontational.....
    Last edited by Maz24; 7th June 2008 at 07:05 AM.

He say the keep pretty much forever if not exposed to light.
    Last edited by the_good_life; 7th June 2008 at 07:17 AM.
    My Wardrobe
    II est de forts parfums pour qui toute matière/Est poreuse. On dirait qu'ils pénètrent le verre.

Quote Originally Posted by Maz24 View Post
    That doesn't answer my question...I know how to store my fragrances. I want to know what Turin recommends...just to know...not to come off as confrontational.....
    LOL oke.
    No guru, not method, no teacher
    Just you and I and nature

Blog Entries

Everyone stores their scents differently. If you use the search feature you'll see many threads where people have different recommendations...fridge, wine cooler, dark places and such. Each method has its supporters and detractors. Whatever way you choose just keep it out of sunlight and constant fluctuations in temperature and humidity. And last I checked Luca Turin's word is not the end all be all.
    Last edited by reneirwold878; 7th June 2008 at 05:30 PM.
    Looking for:
    Versace Man eau Fraiche - Please PM me if you have it!

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/n...r8877/haha.jpg