Code of Conduct

Default Désir de Rochas pour Homme

Hi guys,

Désir de Rochas pour Homme caught my interest and I really would like to test it, but it seems this is not marketed at all - at least here in Germany. To get it I currently see only one possibility: import via ebay from UK or US. Also, the Rochas webpage has been down for quite a while. What is happening there? Can't understand this considering the well known brand and Rochas Man being quite popular?!? Does anyone know?

Anyway, could those of you who tested it please comment on this scent and its qualification for a blind-buy?

Thanks & Regards

Default Re: Désir de Rochas pour Homme

I am wearing it as my SOTE. I love it. Cardamom, Bitter Chocolate, Cashmeran, Musk, Vanilla, cedar are the middle and base notes. I find it to be a year round frag with good longevity. Darker, musky drydown that gets me alot of compliments. There are a couple of others on here that like it as well and hopefully will chime in.

i really want to try this but i dont find it in stores yet.. its a shame..to me this could be a blind buy with no doubts that could be great.

Love this one!! the first few minutes is just pure pampering...you'll encounter one of the smoothest milky chocolate note ever and it does so without makin this classic a gourmand...amazin scent which lives up to the expectation one would have of Rochas. its Rochas man done in a very Baldessarini Ambre style...the vanilla and bitter chocolate gives this classic a steady base asnd amazin projection. smooth is the word tht comes to mind. a must have.

Jock with scents review is just perfect, he might be hiding his excitement on thius one a lil bit though.

I'm one of those who also loves this. It's a really beautifully rendered fragrance, the kind that women sigh when they smell it. It's not a sillage monster, just a really refined, slightly sweet and delicious fragrance to wear.

I've never regretted buying it.

Hi all,

I have both Désir Pour Femme & Désir Pour Homme by Rochas...The Homme version is excelent but
    I dont like the Femme because smell something like nail polish...

I think that this new fragrances were created by Procter & Gamble in collaboration with Quest.....

It may be me but I do not smell any chocolate in this fragrance at all instead all I get is citrus and woods. The fragrance does not last long on my skin even a first spray it is very weak.

Contrary to scentimus...This fragrance last long on my skin, and as I say before the Homme version is excelent, with some citrus and woods a litter bit sweet at first...and some chocolate at midlee...

A modern underated very fresh ffragrance a little bit sweeter at the top.

The Désir Pour Femme is totally different...Rochas say its floral and chocolate , but do not smell any flowers-chocolate...as I alredy mentioned, its sweet and smells like nail polish....someting like
    lipstick!!

The Femme bottle is smaller and cost more than the homme version...
    Last edited by Ulises Rodriguez; 4th July 2008 at 09:57 PM.