Code of Conduct

Default Are you going to wear your Virgin Island Water during fall and winter?

I haven't decided yet. I love this scent but sometimes I think its a bit of novelty. I'll probably stick with it but what are your plans?
    Bois Farine up for Sale! Up for bargaining.

Default Re: Are you going to wear your Virgin Island Water during fall and winter?

I own it and like to wear it in the summer time, but I don't think I'd be pulling it out too much for the fall. I'll probably stock it away for next summer.

Default Re: Are you going to wear your Virgin Island Water during fall and winter?

I'm currently testing it.... so I might as well wear it.

PVC and Leather. A Chain and a feather

Basenotes Institution

Fall/Winter can be kinda warm sometimes here in Miami - maybe once or twice. Besides that, I crave cold weather because we get so little of it...because it allows me to wear my heavy gourmands and orientals comfortably. So, when it's the slightest cool I put the VIW away.
    "You are here to enable the Divine purpose of the Universe to unfold. That is how important you are."

-- Eckhart Tolle

Same here. Miami is warm year round except for a week or two. So weather permiting I will probably wear it. i also think its something of a novelty although a very good one.

love that lime note!

You guys should move to Kansas. We can get snow about 6 months out of the year. It gets around 100 degrees in the summer sometimes, so plenty of opportunities for hot weather scents as well.