Code of Conduct

Default Are you going to wear your Virgin Island Water during fall and winter?

I haven't decided yet. I love this scent but sometimes I think its a bit of novelty. I'll probably stick with it but what are your plans?
    Bois Farine up for Sale! Up for bargaining.

Default Re: Are you going to wear your Virgin Island Water during fall and winter?

I own it and like to wear it in the summer time, but I don't think I'd be pulling it out too much for the fall. I'll probably stock it away for next summer.

Default Re: Are you going to wear your Virgin Island Water during fall and winter?

I'm currently testing it.... so I might as well wear it.

PVC and Leather. A Chain and a feather

Basenotes Institution

Fall/Winter can be kinda warm sometimes here in Miami - maybe once or twice. Besides that, I crave cold weather because we get so little of it...because it allows me to wear my heavy gourmands and orientals comfortably. So, when it's the slightest cool I put the VIW away.
    Selling used bottles of vintage Heritage Eau de Parfum (Guerlain), Anima Dulcis (Arquiste), Noel au Balcon (ELDO), Santal de Mysore (Serge Lutens), Aedes de Vensutas (L'Artisan) and more, click HERE

Same here. Miami is warm year round except for a week or two. So weather permiting I will probably wear it. i also think its something of a novelty although a very good one.

love that lime note!

You guys should move to Kansas. We can get snow about 6 months out of the year. It gets around 100 degrees in the summer sometimes, so plenty of opportunities for hot weather scents as well.