Code of Conduct

Default Montale 20 ml bottles

I notice that the Perfumed Court sells 20 ml bottles of several Montale fragances. These are direct from the manufacturer, not decants.

Two questions:

Are there other places online that sell 20 ml Montales? If so, where?

Does anyone know how many Montales are available in the 20 ml size? It seems the Perfumed Court sells 5 of them.

Default Re: Montale 20 ml bottles

When you buy bottles from Montale in either 50ml or 100ml, they give you free 20ml of any scent you choose. You can also buy it from them if you like. But Perfumed court sells them for so much it is ridiculous. Just call Montale in Paris and they speak perfect English and will ship it out to you. The prices are much cheaper direct from Montale anyways. thats how I always buy my Montale scents.

AFAIK the 20ml bottle is actually a bonus (aka a freebie) from Montale if you purchase a 100ml or 2X50ml bottles. The ladies must have purchased the 100ml bottles and have these for sale.
    Last edited by Omega Man; 11th June 2008 at 07:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cairomerta View Post
    When you buy bottles from Montale in either 50ml or 100ml, they give you free 20ml of any scent you choose. You can also buy it from them if you like. But Perfumed court sells them for so much it is ridiculous. Just call Montale in Paris and they speak perfect English and will ship it out to you. The prices are much cheaper direct from Montale anyways. thats how I always buy my Montale scents.
    Thank you for that insight!

I also did not realize it was better to buy from Montale directly. I shall do so.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Man View Post
    AFAIK the 20ml bottle is actually a bonus (aka a freebie) from Montale if you purchase a 100ml or 2X50ml bottles. The ladies must have purchased the 100ml bottles and have these for sale.
    Yes, last time I asked Pierre about the 20ml bottles, he told me the Montales weren't for sale in that size - they're complimentary gifts for every 100ml purchased. So, the Perfumed Court are, essentially, selling freebie bottles at ridiculous prices.

Just purchase them (whatever the size) directly from Paris.
    Last edited by Trebor; 11th June 2008 at 08:02 PM.

hi, you sometimes get the 20mls in the gift sets that Montale do - I have one listed on Ebay at the moment which has a 100ml scent and a 20ml smaller one .However, I know that Saudi Airlines sell the Montale in a gift pack with 3 montales as far as I can recall they were 20ml bottles. I will definately buying the set next time I fly Saudia!