Code of Conduct

Default Name one fragrance that should have its own thread,but it doesn't yet.

Among the thousands of scents available it seems logical that many of them will remain underrated,not discussed much or even completely ignored.My intension here is to express how much I like Chopard's Heaven ,a fragrance that seems to fit to the above category.Beautifully constructed ,long lasting summery scent,not similar to anything else I have ever sampled and quite hard to get it.After trying to find some reviews I realised that there was not a single thread completely dedicated to this one.
    So ,do you think there is a specific fragrance that should have its own,dedicated thread?And please,use the "search" function before posting .
    It's never too late to mend.

WARDROBE:http://www.basenotes.net/wardrobe/1256

Default Re: Name one fragrance that should have its own thread,but it doesn't yet.

well the Luciano Soprani line...they have some really good scents like UOMO, Sulky and LS which imo... are quite underrated

Default Re: Name one fragrance that should have its own thread,but it doesn't yet.

sergio Soldano
    basile
    leonard

SALES
    JANUARY 2013 ..http://community.basenotes.net/showthread.php?t=232133

*** SPECIAL - LUI ROCHAS , 3.3oz Sealed ***

FLACON .. Updating Soon flacon.ambaric.net/viewtopic.php?t=43

Ambra di Venezia by Montgomery Taylor. Excellent stuff.

Teddius

Quote Originally Posted by jenson View Post
    well the Luciano Soprani line...they have some really good scents like UOMO, Sulky and LS which imo... are quite underrated
    I was shopping for Uomo not long ago and it is no longer to be had at nordstroms or anywhere else in the USA that I can find. What a shame.

G-11 by Il Profumo, wonderful but boy does it fly under the radar. It's a wonder it sells at all in the US.

Eclat Lanvin D'arpege

an absolute classic....to me the best fragrance from the house of Lanvin and should rightly be classified as unisex(as opposed to female only)....the greatest floral musk ever......to me at least.
    CDG 3 (The one you CAN'T find anywhere) for trade.
    Full 4 oz Bottle of Silver Mountain Water(95% full) for trade(purchased at Nordstrom not online). PM me for details.

My Blog: www.BLAMEURPARENTS.com

Vanille Absolu by Montale.

Jacomo Ambre
    Tristano Onofri
    Last edited by Dimitrios; 12th June 2008 at 04:21 PM. Reason: ..

SALES
    JANUARY 2013 ..http://community.basenotes.net/showthread.php?t=232133

*** SPECIAL - LUI ROCHAS , 3.3oz Sealed ***

FLACON .. Updating Soon flacon.ambaric.net/viewtopic.php?t=43

Quote Originally Posted by Scentologist View Post
    I was shopping for Uomo not long ago and it is no longer to be had at nordstroms or anywhere else in the USA that I can find. What a shame.
    i guess they are available online...luckily its available in india.