Code of Conduct

Question Best Fragrance Online Shopping?

There seem to be so many internet sites for purchasing non-niche fragrance at a discount...and many of them look similar and carry similar products (and seem to have a fairly limited inventory). A few I've noticed are a little more user friendly, carry a larger inventory, and in general seem to be reliable fragrance e-tailers, but I'd like to know others' opinions about this. What are your favorite discount e-tailers? Thanks for the help!

Sur la Plage

Default Re: Best Fragrance Online Shopping?

I have had no problems with:

fragrancenet.com
    fragrancex.com
    beautyencounter.com
    imaginationperfumery.com
    overstock.com
    smartbargains.com
    bigdiscount.com
    perfumeemporium.com
    Last edited by petruccijc; 12th June 2008 at 08:27 PM.
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

I also bought from perfume.com and parfum1.com. My experience with them is good.

Refer to this thread, which is a good reference point.

scentedmonkey.com often has some great deals, but the biggest problem is usually that the items you want are mostly out of stock.

I have no problem regarding online shopping most of I encountered are OK . They also give discounts if you become regular costumer.

Fashion Maze

Basenotes Plus

I've shopped quite a lot at www.strawberrynet.com and never encountered any problems.
    I love cologne.

I, too, purchase a lot of skincare from Strawberrynet and just received my first cologne from them, YSL Rive Gauche. They don't seem to have the best prices but they have a good loyalty bonus.
    Have a nice day

Panagiotis

Quote Originally Posted by petruccijc View Post
    I have had no problems with:

fragrancenet.com
    fragrancex.com
    beautyencounter.com
    imaginationperfumery.com
    overstock.com
    smartbargains.com
    bigdiscount.com
    These are all the ones I use plus perfumeemporium.com. One that has a great price on something might not be as great on another item, and each site has a few oddities that the others don't. The best part of perfumeemporium are the detailed reviews and mini-message boards for each fragrance. Fragrancenet has fantastic customer service. Overstock and smartbargains have fairly limited selection and inventory - it's whatever they happened to have at the time. Beautyencounter has a lot of sample sizes and some rare and high end stuff.

Sur la Plage

Quote Originally Posted by bbBD View Post
    These are all the ones I use plus perfumeemporium.com. One that has a great price on something might not be as great on another item, and each site has a few oddities that the others don't. The best part of perfumeemporium are the detailed reviews and mini-message boards for each fragrance. Fragrancenet has fantastic customer service. Overstock and smartbargains have fairly limited selection and inventory - it's whatever they happened to have at the time. Beautyencounter has a lot of sample sizes and some rare and high end stuff.
    Funny. I just updated my post with perfumeemporium a few minutes before you posted this I had just received an e-mail from them with some Father's Day codes. I have not used them that often, but when I did there were no problems. They seem to have a few "harder to find" fragrances - at least on the men's side.
    Last edited by petruccijc; 12th June 2008 at 08:37 PM.
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

Smile Re: Best Fragrance Online Shopping?

Thanks all for the recommendations. My credit card companies thank you as well.
    And strifeknot, the thread is an excellent jumping off point. Appreciate the help! Liz