Code of Conduct

Default ... Amazing tea for summer ...

Yesterday, I had a chance to test Costume National Scent Intense. And I got surprised. It is one of the best floral + tea scent that I've ever tried.And I decided to buy it at once. To me, the fruity notes in Scent Intense are so nice, smooth, lovely and fresh. They combines with tea notes so well that makes the scent so special, staying so good and yummy on my skin. Scent Intense is not too floral for a man, yet too tea to turn you into a weird cup of tea. Wear it, and I get a lot of good compliments. A brilliant choice for summer.

Anyone in basenotes gets interested in this one?
    Last edited by chocolateguy; 30th April 2009 at 03:36 AM.

Default Re: ... Amazing tea for summer ...

I got hooked to this a few months back. It's beautiful. I just wish it had more sillage. The longevity is good but the projection is very limited on my skin. Nevertheless, I still love it.

Ive been wearing CN Scent Intense for about 6 years... a really really great scent.
    Here is a blog I wrote on it last July. (Scroll down)

You will find many fans here, (especially CoL!)

Blog Entries

Great posts, Dimitri. Your blog is looking quite sharp, too!

This sounds like an amazing scent. But that new one (21) sounds rather competitive...

Sounds like something I'd love to wear. Pity it's not available here..

Thanks Redneck

We have a local retailer offering 25% off all CN products this week only, and Im *this* tempted to go and stock up... but it all seems a bit excessive to me. Jury's still out... will have to give it some more thought first!
    Last edited by Sorcery of Scent; 30th April 2009 at 09:55 AM.

it has one of sexiest top to midnotes, no doubt about that..however, it gets very generic for me after about 2+ hours... i guess for me, it's all about how the scent stays with me thruout the day

CN's 21 on the other hand has me drooling for more. would love to get my hands on it... CN does manage to smell "sexy" pretty effortlessly.

Very interesting information about Costume National 21 Dimitri, especially when I read there's smokey oud in it.

The more I wear Scent Intense, the more surprised I have. From first notes, which is pretty sweet and smooth floral fruity notes, rapidly turn into deep, rich, a little bitter base notes, which is so amazing, strange and attractive. I can feel the amber, tea, some woody notes... all the notes love eachother so well that they make the Scent shines beautifully.

Why have people said this is more of a cold weather scent? Seems to work well in summer for you.

Banned

Never tried the CNs (makes note to self: Try CNs). Come to think of it, I don't have much by way of tea fragrances except decants of Tea for Two and Nomad Tea (neither bottle worthy, imo) so this may be worth a shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
    Why have people said this is more of a cold weather scent? Seems to work well in summer for you.
    it's a great all weather frag...

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
    I don't think it's strong enough for winter Ronin. On me, Scent Intense is dark, deep, rich smoothly egde, sweetly bitter, . But it's not "punch right in your face" scent. Scent Intense is quite refined and enjoyable.

This sounds like something I would love. Another scent to add to the to-sample-list...