Code of Conduct
    Basenotes Plus

Blog Entries

Default Mini Review of Lomani Virtual

Top Notes: Bergamot, Kumquat, Reseda
    Middle Notes: Lavender, Patchouli, Peach, Almond Flower
    Base Notes: Cedar, Musk, Amber, Heliotrope, Tonka Bean, Vanilla

The notes listed were found, after much research, from an authorized reseller in Brazil. This is spicy and a little sharp at first, then later turns kind of muddy and confused. A clearer accord reemerges toward the final drydown. A little floral in the middle, but something chalky and then slightly acrid intrudes for a bit, and then recedes again. It could just be my skin disagreeing with some combination of notes that overlap for a while. This might be pleasant enough for some, especially younger folks, I would think, but I must say it'll never be near the top of my list.
    Last edited by JaimeB; 15th June 2008 at 06:51 AM.
    Yr good bud,

JaimeB

"Why spend life seeking that which does not satisfy? Why remain a slave, when freedom waits? Let your life shine; illumine the world with your truth!"

My Wardrobe
    My Reviews

Fiat justitia ruat cælum.

Let justice be done, even if the sky should fall.

Lucius Calpurnius Piso Caesoninus

Qui nihil potest sperare, desperet nihil.
    Let him who can hope for nothing despair of nothing.

Male irato ferrum committitur.
    It is an evil thing to arm an angry man.
    —Seneca

Default Re: Mini Review of Lomani Virtual

Thanks for the review JaimeB

I've seen a bunch of Lomani frags at quite a few shops around me but I've never tested any of them yet, wonder if Virtual is also among those.

PVC and Leather. A Chain and a feather

Default Re: Mini Review of Lomani Virtual

I just picked up some last night on an uncharacteristic (of me) impulse buy. I need to wear it more but on first wearing I get a very linear tobacco and some kind of fruit. If you buy cherry or apple pipe tobacco, this is what it smells like. I am a few hours into it and that is all I smell. I do have a cold so I will have to wear this some more and let you know.

My wife and I like it so I think it is a winner for me.

I had never heard of Lomani (before last night) and even though Virtual seems somewhat hard to find, it is very inexpensive. Is Lomani a poor quality brand? I see other frags in this brand going for $12 for a 3.4oz bottle.
    Last edited by Maxpower; 15th July 2008 at 06:29 PM.