Code of Conduct

Default Where can i buy Terre D'Hermes in Toronto Canada?

Hey all,

I was wondering if anyone knows where to buy TdH in Toronto Canada? I went to Sears at Eaton Centre and they don't have it available. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Default Re: Where can i buy Terre D'Hermes in Toronto Canada?

The Hudson's Bay ? They should have it, at least at the Queen Street location. You can pay half the price if you buy it online ( from a reputable dealer of course), and not at The Bay. But its up to you, of course.

Hermes has a boutique on Bloor street.

Blog Entries

The Hermes boutique will have it, and any Holt Renfrew location should as well.

I bought mine online. Here is a great list of retailers courtesy of someone at basenotes: http://www.community.basenotes.net/s....php?p=1198315

Is there a Sephora or Nordstroms in Toronto?

Quote Originally Posted by bbBD View Post
    Is there a Sephora or Nordstroms in Toronto?
    A few Sephora's...Eaton Centre, Yorkdale, Yorkville, etc.

No Nordstrom's.

Seen it at Yorkdale mall but cant remember the name of the store, but not the Bay nor Sears
    Last edited by abubakr_al-misky; 17th June 2008 at 11:28 PM.

Hey All,

I just bought it from Sephora at Eaton's Centre. Thanks for the info. To be honest i was a little dissapointed. The first scent that i bought blind from all the great reviews on Basenotes. I'm still giving it a chance...people say it grows on you. It's such a different scent. It definitely reminds me of the outdoors right after a rainstorm.

Quote Originally Posted by jos1980 View Post
    Hey All,

I just bought it from Sephora at Eaton's Centre. Thanks for the info. To be honest i was a little dissapointed. The first scent that i bought blind from all the great reviews on Basenotes. I'm still giving it a chance...people say it grows on you. It's such a different scent. It definitely reminds me of the outdoors right after a rainstorm.
    I know you're new, so I'm going to give you a few tips:

-if the bottle is in front of you in the store...spray it on and walk around for an hour.
    -buying blind is risky and ALL of us have (many) stories of stupid purchases we've made....always test first if you can.
    -never buy ANYTHING based on online reviews...they should only inspire you to test them.

Hope that helps a bit...buying things without smelling them sufficiently first only hurts your wallet!!

Blog Entries

What sofresh said! Since you're lucky enough to live in Toronto, you're blessed with one of the greatest opportunities in Canada to samples things in-store before buying them. In three blocks of Bloor Street West between Yonge St and Avenue Road is an incredible concentration of excellent fragrance shops. Chanel, Hermes, Sephora, Noor, the Bay, and most importantly Holt Renfrew! Take a day and sniff to your heart's content, and you never have to spend a cent. You can get some rather valuable samples just by being interested and asking nicely, especially at Hermes and Chanel.