Code of Conduct
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default The Micallef line, extra exclusive, extra good?

I recently had an opportunity to get my hands on Micallef Black Sea and I must say i'm pretty impressed with this scent. It's a spicy scent with healthy doses of Clove, Saffron, Cedar, Incense and Sandalwood, could be more, but these notes are all my nose can identify.

Fans of Clove take notice, this is HOLY GRAIL material! The Clove here is done so wonderfully that it stays at the same levels with the Saffron, Cedar and Incense in the mix as much as to create a soothing "cooling" effect in the noistrils.. the same kind of "cooling" effect you get in your nasal cavity if you were to chew on a clove flavoured chewing gum. A scent that smells deliciously hot and cool at the same time, how wonderful!

The lasting is incredible too with one full spray lasting almost 12 hours on my skin, which is a feat given my dry skin. The drydown is PURE BLISS with the subtle spicyness of the Clove laced with Saffron while the Sandalwood holds it to the skin. This is an all weather scent IMO and can be worn to all occassions, casual or Formal... I know I would. I'm now wanting to try their Red Sea which is a Cinnamon prominent scent with added Rose, Iris etc.

Now, I haven't worn any clove prominent scent before so based on my first impression, I'd give this a 5 out of 5 star rating, the high quality and longevity/sillage of the scent only adds to the pleasure of wearing it.

I will write more about it incase I get to wear it again, until then I'd like to know the thoughts of others who have tried this.

PVC and Leather. A Chain and a feather

Default Re: The Micallef line, extra exclusive, extra good?

Quote Originally Posted by javagreen View Post
    I recently had an opportunity to get my hands on Micallef Black Sea and I must say i'm pretty impressed with this scent. It's a spicy scent with healthy doses of Clove, Saffron, Cedar, Incense and Sandalwood, could be more, but these notes are all my nose can identify.

Fans of Clove take notice, this is HOLY GRAIL material! The Clove here is done so wonderfully that it stays at the same levels with the Saffron, Cedar and Incense in the mix as much as to create a soothing "cooling" effect in the noistrils.. the same kind of "cooling" effect you get in your nasal cavity if you were to chew on a clove flavoured chewing gum. A scent that smells deliciously hot and cool at the same time, how wonderful!

The lasting is incredible too with one full spray lasting almost 12 hours on my skin, which is a feat given my dry skin. The drydown is PURE BLISS with the subtle spicyness of the Clove laced with Saffron while the Sandalwood holds it to the skin. This is an all weather scent IMO and can be worn to all occassions, casual or Formal... I know I would. I'm now wanting to try their Red Sea which is a Cinnamon prominent scent with added Rose, Iris etc.

Now, I haven't worn any clove prominent scent before so based on my first impression, I'd give this a 5 out of 5 star rating, the high quality and longevity/sillage of the scent only adds to the pleasure of wearing it.

I will write more about it incase I get to wear it again, until then I'd like to know the thoughts of others who have tried this.

Nice to see a post about Micallef. I think this line deserves more basenoters attention. It's only avaiable at fourseasons in the USA (samples too) except a couple of them available at The Perfumed Court. The whole Saisons Collection for Men - Black Sea, Red Sea, & White Sea were all nice scents but didn't have the punch and staying power I desire. For many they'll work like Black Sea did for you. M. Micallef uses quality ingredients.

I know you enjoy Musc Maori on the ladies. Can I tell you about the most heavenly vanilla, cognac, rum womens scent? Simply the best vanilla I've encountered. Note Vanille from Les Notes Collection for Women by M. Micallef. This is a must sample for any woman vanilla lover.

The Les Exclusifs Collection for Men is the line that floats my boat. The ingredients are top notch, and all three are worthy of sampling.

Gaiac -
    Gaiac
    Gaiac, Vetyver
    Cedar, Vanilla, & Pepper

Avant Garde -
    Citrus, Iris
    Cocoa, Tobacco, Incens
    Tonka bean, Tolu

Aoud -
    Spring Rose
    Aoud Essance, Nutmeg, Santal
    Wood Aoud, Grey Amber

Thanks a lot for the information thebeck, we've been agreeing a lot on the scent front lately, haven't we?

Quote Originally Posted by javagreen View Post
    Thanks a lot for the information thebeck, we've been agreeing a lot on the scent front lately, haven't we?

My Un Parfum des Sens et Bois sample should be arriving nnext day or two. I'll report back. As you can see from my signature I'm excited about Sliver Aoud by Montale.

Quote Originally Posted by thebeck View Post
    My Un Parfum des Sens et Bois sample should be arriving nnext day or two. I'll report back. As you can see from my signature I'm excited about Sliver Aoud by Montale.
    Neat! Waiting to hear your take on Des Sens et Bois. Lemme see how soon I can get my hands on some Silver Aoud.

Basenotes Institution

I have heard good things about the Note Vanillee, here and off Basenotes. The combo of tobacco (cigarette inspired) and indolic flowers with vanilla sounds like something I'd love. Of course the price ($192 at FIF) is a little daunting.

Rumour has it Luckyscent should be getting this line very soon.
    Last edited by mikeperez23; 20th June 2008 at 10:56 PM.
    "You are here to enable the Divine purpose of the Universe to unfold. That is how important you are."

-- Eckhart Tolle

This line is now available at luckyscent.com

Quote Originally Posted by Jock_With_Scents View Post
    Thanks for the tip! I will order the whole line.

Well, as samples, that is.
    No guru, not method, no teacher
    Just you and I and nature

Bam! just when I'm away AND broke this had to show up..... oh well, Luckyscent doesn't ship to India anyway

I just can't keep up with those folks at LuckyScent. Blink for a moment and there's something new in stock. Anyway looking forward to trying some more from this line (originally tried a few via Perfume Court).

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by thebeck View Post
    The Les Exclusifs Collection for Men is the line that floats my boat. The ingredients are top notch, and all three are worthy of sampling.

Gaiac -
    Gaiac
    Gaiac, Vetyver
    Cedar, Vanilla, & Pepper

Avant Garde -
    Citrus, Iris
    Cocoa, Tobacco, Incens
    Tonka bean, Tolu

Aoud -
    Spring Rose
    Aoud Essance, Nutmeg, Santal
    Wood Aoud, Grey Amber
    These three are very nice! Gaiac reminds me of an niche version of Gucci Envy. (am I crazy for thinking this?) Aoud smells like... aoud. Avant Garde I still have to wrap my nose around. More complex than the previous two.

Quote Originally Posted by Domingo View Post
    Thanks for the tip! I will order the whole line.

Well, as samples, that is.
    The better-stocked Douglas-chain perfumeries have them in Germany. I just tried a few very briefly and wasn't overly impressed. May revisit.
    My Wardrobe
    II est de forts parfums pour qui toute matière/Est poreuse. On dirait qu'ils pénètrent le verre.

Quote Originally Posted by the_good_life View Post
    I just tried a few very briefly and wasn't overly impressed.
    Ditto!
    Solid package, nice bottles but the juices are someway uninspired. Exclusivness without class!
    I´ll pass.

Blog Entries

Has anyone tried M. Micallef Sashka? It seems to be discontinued.
    Offsite Sales - Updated June7th

Vintage Dia, Vetiver Dry, Angel parfum, Opium parfum for Sale:
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/215962

I tried over a dozen fragrances from this house and was largely underwhelmed. Most of them lacked any staying power after a couple of hours. A few of them even turned on my skin. One thing I noticed about them all was that the openings were very promising and then it was pretty much downhill from there.

The ones I remember trying included:

Avant Garde - a high quality acquatic that smelt like a Creed
    Floral - an intriguing florals and aldehydes combo that became a faint skin scent within a couple of hours
    Patchouli - a run of the mill patchouli fragrance that didn't agree with my skin chemistry
    Aoud - Aoud Lime but with 20-25% of the strength
    Night Aoud - an inoffensive floral oud that lacked any punch
    Note Ambre - misleading name, as it's more a floral with very little amber
    Black Sea - a so-so woody-spicy scent with a soapy drydown
    Note Vanille - pleasant but flat and lacking the magical performance of SDV (and with no tobacco)
    Vanille Aoud - creamy, thin and lacking any oud whatsoever
    Gaiac - a largely forgettable woody scent
    Automne - simply bland and generic

IMHO, the bottles are the only interesting thing about these fragrances.
    Last edited by Trebor; 22nd July 2008 at 09:37 PM.

Black Sea reminded me of DK Black Casmere and I liked it quite a lot - actually even so much that I'm now considering to purchase a bottle!

dosed on White Sea from a sample today and whoa! *enter the dragon pose* ooooooo...its a milder softer, muskier version of Narcisco Rodriguez for him! SoS do give this one a shot. ..i wud still prefer the much stronger NR, but this one aint bad. the very same "concrete note" and it paints the very same grey picture...

Quote Originally Posted by GGA View Post
    Black Sea reminded me of DK Black Casmere and I liked it quite a lot - actually even so much that I'm now considering to purchase a bottle!
    GCA, i havent got a chance to test Black Sea...but, if you like Black Cashmere, then pls do give Costes by Hotel Costes a try. only difference would be the top notes..which is powdery in BC..however, after 10 minutes, i cudnt tell a difference...costes turns on the heat by some Incense too. lovely rendition.

I've tried several samples, inc. Red and Black Seas and have not been impressed. The descriptions sounded like they might be things I'd go for, but nope.

Quote Originally Posted by jenson View Post
    GCA, i havent got a chance to test Black Sea...but, if you like Black Cashmere, then pls do give Costes by Hotel Costes a try. only difference would be the top notes..which is powdery in BC..however, after 10 minutes, i cudnt tell a difference...costes turns on the heat by some Incense too. lovely rendition.
    A little off topic but REALLY??? Black Cashmere smells NOTHING like Hotel Costes to me. I mean not even in the same zip code. I get dark incense with woods and smoke in BC and a light fresh almost aquatic berry from Costes.

Micallef I need to try. I have not encountered this house yet.

Cheers,
    Al

I just got a sample of Black Sea yesterday, and I'm enjoying it (despite the vanilla!). I'm a bit late to the party thread, but here's my 2 cents, my review which I've just posted.

Pink pepper, clove, saffron
    Muguet, carnation
    Cypress, gaiac wood, sandalwood, cedarwood
    Incense and ciste (labdanum)
    Vanilla
    This is luxury. The scent opens in a distinctive way. Most scents have a bright and crisp opening. Black Sea starts as very rich, dense, soft and cushiony. It is like encountering the base of the pyramid at the beginning. Then the clouds thin somewhat, and interesting notes emerge: clove from the spice and carnation; and resinous wood tones. The scent becomes a bit soapy and like a barbershop (the clove-y spice). And then it gets rich again, quite beautiful. The vanilla brings out a sweet note. Finally that burns off and some deep cedar notes remain. I’m not a fan of vanilla, but I can say that this is a lovely scent.
    odysseusm

"The force that through the green fuse drives the flower // drives my green age..." Dylan Thomas

Ahhhhh. I remember this thread! It was back in my "lurking" days before I started to post. I thank this thread for my bottle of Black Sea and samples of many of the others in the line. Red Sea, is very interesting and for those that like their fragrances animalic should definitely give it a go.

I was unaware of this thread... I've just started sampling this line and will have to check out the 'Sea' fragrances as well as the 'seasons'.

For now I've sampled four:

Black Sashka - don't remember how to describe, but it wasn't my thing.

Avant Garde - aquatic with the volume up loud. TERRIBLE.

Vanille Oud - a remarkably great balance between these notes. There isn't much oud on paper, but on skin it comes out. Very, very long lasting.

Gaiac - almost has a Parfumerie Generale quality to it by mixing woody with gourmand notes. Also very long lasting (10-12 hours). This is the one of the four I'd want to buy for now.

I've got more samples coming and will report back. Overall the quality, construction, longevity were all very good. The price is a tad excessive, though.

vita odorifera
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bbBD View Post
    Vanille Oud - a remarkably great balance between these notes. There isn't much oud on paper, but on skin it comes out. Very, very long lasting..
    You should try Aoud (Homme) which is actually targeted at men. Beautiful honeyed oud, with saffron and rose. Over 12 hours longevity.
    ointments and perfume delight the heart....

#BBOG!

Quote Originally Posted by perfaddict
    You should try Aoud (Homme) which is actually targeted at men. Beautiful honeyed oud, with saffron and rose. Over 12 hours longevity.
    Thanks for the suggestion! It will be on my next sample order, along with Patchouli, Note Ambre, and perhaps the 'four seasons' line.

I was unaware of this thread... I've just started sampling this line and will have to check out the 'Sea' fragrances as well as the 'seasons'.

For now I've sampled four:

Black Sashka - don't remember how to describe, but it wasn't my thing.

Avant Garde - aquatic with the volume up loud. TERRIBLE.

Vanille Oud - a remarkably great balance between these notes. There isn't much oud on paper, but on skin it comes out. Very, very long lasting.

Gaiac - almost has a Parfumerie Generale quality to it by mixing woody with gourmand notes. Also very long lasting (10-12 hours). This is the one of the four I'd want to buy for now.

I've got more samples coming and will report back. Overall the quality, construction, longevity were all very good. The price is a tad excessive, though.
    The only one of the above I have tried is Avante Garde, and I unfortunately have to agree with your assesment. It seems like it was a weird experiment that just didn't work out right. I mean, it mixes common aquatic notes with gourmand notes!? I really, really wanted to like it, but jsut could not for the life of me wrap my head around it. I'm sure others will like it though.

You should definitely give a go with the "Sea" series, they are all, IMO, rather unique. Most feature a very nice sandalwood note. I found Yellow Sea to be slightly to feminine for my taste, and Red Sea to be to "animalic", but Black Sea was perfect.
    Last edited by mtgprox05; 19th February 2009 at 02:57 PM.

vita odorifera
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mtgprox05 View Post
    The only one of the above I have tried is Avante Garde, and I unfortunately have to agree with your assesment. It seems like it was a weird experiment that just didn't work out right. I mean, it mixes common aquatic notes with gourmand notes!? I really, really wanted to like it, but jsut could not for the life of me wrap my head around it. I'm sure others will like it though.
    I had the same disappointing experience with Avant Garde. Was actually prepared to buy because of its rare availability here in Nigeria. No way could i justify the price for the underwhelming scent
    ointments and perfume delight the heart....

#BBOG!

Would reallylike to try Gaiac and Aoud. Fortnum & Mason has the smaller 30ml bottles for £45 which is very reasonable for a quality fragrance. Perhaps they can spray a card and send it to me if obtaining a sample is not possible.

They feminine fragrances are also on my to sample list. Hopefully will get the chance to try all these in the summer on a trip to London.

I've tried many of these Micallef fragrances and own a couple of them.

My favorites are:

Patchouli - fantastic blend of patchouli with iris, violet, vanilla and vetiver. My favorite patch fragrance right now!

Gaiac - very unusual clove gaiac wood blend. The combination gives an unusual raw wood scent. Smells a bit like fresh cut Mahogany wood. test it! but I like it.

Avante Garde - a disctinctive oriental that is softened by leather and cocoa. I like it. Don't love it, but like.

I was disappointed in:

Aoud - way to industrial smelling on the oud note. This one was not a smoothe blend at all.

Black Sea - just ok. Nothing special for me.

I ordered a sample of gaiac today. Gaiac ( the note ) has been on my radar lately.

I'm glad this thread got bumped the other day. The M. Micallef line, gets hardly any props on the boards, and even if I haven't loved everything I've tried by them, they are all really high quality, and deserved to be explored by more people.

I received 4 samples (Gaiac, Red Sea, Black Sea, Avante Garde) from Luckyscent yesterday and am very impressed. They're all high quality and distinctive in my opinion.

My favorites are:
    Red Sea- I'm blown away by this one. It's everything I had hoped Rose d'Homme would be. Where I found Rose d'Homme to be powdery and somewhat synthetic, this isn't the case at all with Red Sea. If you're looking for a spice/rose fragrance, look no further.....this is as good as it gets!

Avante Garde- I don't get aquatic when I smell this. To me it's as Luckyscent describes..."brooding and dark" due to heart notes of tobacco, incense, cocoa, and leather, but yet has a brightness to it as well.

The most different, distinctive, high quality line I've sampled in a LONG TIME. Definitely worth sampling!
    Current faves: CdG White, Amouage Dia, Millesime Imperial, Miller Harris Terre de Bois

Quote Originally Posted by DJB View Post
    I received 4 samples (Gaiac, Red Sea, Black Sea, Avante Garde) from Luckyscent yesterday and am very impressed. They're all high quality and distinctive in my opinion.

My favorites are:
    Red Sea- I'm blown away by this one. It's everything I had hoped Rose d'Homme would be. Where I found Rose d'Homme to be powdery and somewhat synthetic, this isn't the case at all with Red Sea. If you're looking for a spice/rose fragrance, look no further.....this is as good as it gets!

Avante Garde- I don't get aquatic when I smell this. To me it's as Luckyscent describes..."brooding and dark" due to heart notes of tobacco, incense, cocoa, and leather, but yet has a brightness to it as well.

The most different, distinctive, high quality line I've sampled in a LONG TIME. Definitely worth sampling!
    Please save that Black Sea sample and try it again when it's warm(er), only then you can get a good impression.
    No guru, not method, no teacher
    Just you and I and nature

I'm still yet to sample Red Sea.

/mental note to self.

Black Sea...something familiar about this, but the clove was persistent which I didn't like

Red Sea: I liked this quite a bit, it even "feels" hot

Gaiac: Comforting, but reminiscent of Old Spice for some reason. Has a burnt sugar feel to it, like the top crust of creme brulee

Avant Garde: truly avant garde. Smooth and sophisticated. Not sure how cocoa and suede form an aquatic, but to each their own.

Extremely high quality and each one lasts quite a long time. Still have yet to explore the rest of the line.

TNMA
    "Why not seize the pleasure at once?"
    -- Jane Austen (Sun, and Mercury in Sagittarius)

please note I said Avante Garde reminded me of 'an aquatic on steroids'. I will retest my sample to reassess, but I remember not smelling any of the purported notes but a very strong jumble of dissonant notes... truly 'avant garde' I suppose. Hey, I'm not taking anything away from anyone who likes it, all the power to you, but no need to be snippy with my assessment of it. I smelled what I smelled, and other people may smell something entirely different. At least I'm not casually trashing the entire line on the basis of a cursory sniff, the way others on this thread have. I'm very impressed with everything I've tried except that one fragrance.

My comment was not directed at you or anyone specifically. In fact, you are one of several, two of which are in this thread, that have mentioned an aquatic nature to AG. I am puzzled by those interpretations because I don't get aquatic at all, but again, to each their own. I can usually relate and see where others are coming from, but in this case, I cannot.

TNMA

Quote Originally Posted by perfaddict View Post
    This is actually a good call. I searched for my pile of samples just to find this one because I couldn't remember trying it. Its not as a potent as Montale BA but that's a GOOD thing for me. Montale introduced and ended my fascination with oud. Just too damn strong.

Micallef's version is more focused, with each note distinguishable. In fact, I would say Micallef's version is more in the same vein as W. Tremlett's Black Tie.

TNMA

Quote Originally Posted by Domingo View Post
    Please save that Black Sea sample and try it again when it's warm(er), only then you can get a good impression.
    I liked Black Sea, just not as much as Red Sea and Avante Garde. I will try it again in the warmer weather though...

Gaiac I found to be a little too sweet for my liking. I'd say it's probably in the same vein as Dzing due to it's woody sweetness.
    Current faves: CdG White, Amouage Dia, Millesime Imperial, Miller Harris Terre de Bois

Buzzlepuff the only person that has tried Micallef Patchouli? I have a sample arriving today along with Gaiac and will post my impressions.
    Last edited by Jock_With_Scents; 25th February 2009 at 01:39 PM.

I have a sample of Patchouli on the way as well... I'm looking forward to trying it.

Also, from ALZD I ordered samples of Royal Muska, Rose Aoud, and 'Watch Collection - Time for Love'. The last one isn't at Luckyscent as far as I know and it has a functioning clock built into the bottle. ALDZ sells 30ml sizes of many of the Micallefs, a size not available at LS.

I have a sample of Patchouli on the way as well... I'm looking forward to trying it.

Also, from ALZD I ordered samples of Royal Muska, Rose Aoud, and 'Watch Collection - Time for Love'. The last one isn't at Luckyscent as far as I know and it has a functioning clock built into the bottle. ALDZ sells 30ml sizes of many of the Micallefs, a size not available at LS.
    What's the full name of that site? I haven't heard of that one, and I'd prefer to order the 30 ml. if possible. Thanks

I'm doing my outmost effort to find samples.. anyone know where to get them?
    unico grande amore.

I think the abbreviation is for Ausliebezumduft "for the love of fragrance". I got a 30ml Avant-Garde from there.

http://www.ausliebezumduft.de/

Quote Originally Posted by Healer View Post
    I think the abbreviation is for Ausliebezumduft "for the love of fragrance". I got a 30ml Avant-Garde from there.

TYVM, Healer : )

Quote Originally Posted by DJB View Post
    What's the full name of that site? I haven't heard of that one, and I'd prefer to order the 30 ml. if possible. Thanks
    I believe it is www.ausliebezumduft.de

Edit: Wow! That's what happens when you leave a page open for an extended time before replying. LOL. I got beat, and then had people comment on it before I even posted.
    Last edited by mtgprox05; 25th February 2009 at 03:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Healer View Post

Please give them a try. They are based in Germany. I have sampled from them. They all came in a plastic sprayer atomizer (> 2ml), nicely labelled and packaged together with strips. Excellent customer service.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Wüst View Post
    I'm doing my outmost effort to find samples.. anyone know where to get them?
    You can find them at http://www.ausliebezumduft.de/ who ship internationally and at luckyscent.com (although I do not know if they ship internationally, they may though).

I already wanted to sniff Black Sea before I read this thread - now I MUST try it! I just love clove fragrances...

Buzzlepuff the only person that has tried Micallef Patchouli? I have a sample arriving today along with Gaiac and will post my impressions.
    Patchouli seems less about patchouli and more of an orris/violet/cedar experience than what I look for in a patchouli fragrance. I prefer patchouli with an earthy, camphor edge.I consider Micallef Patchouli a little too pretty for my patchouli taste but it's a stunning fragrance nonetheless.

Gaiac is my favorite in the line. Spiced, honeyed wood that's subtle enough for me to wear in any weather. I gave the bottle to my X because it smelled better on her.

Quote Originally Posted by sloan_8013 View Post
    Patchouli seems less about patchouli and more of an orris/violet/cedar experience than what I look for in a patchouli fragrance. I prefer patchouli with an earthy, camphor edge.I consider Micallef Patchouli a little too pretty for my patchouli taste but it's a stunning fragrance nonetheless.

Gaiac is my favorite in the line. Spiced, honeyed wood that's subtle enough for me to wear in any weather. I gave the bottle to my X because it smelled better on her.
    I wore Patchouli last night and I agree that it is not a Patchouli heavy fragrance. I actually liked it alot, but not enough to buy a bottle. It seemed so ethereal and weightless on my skin. Beautiful stuff no doubt though.

Gaiac was not my cup of tea at all. I was expecting problems with the clove and my expectations were valid.

Note to English members : Available at Fortnum and Masons and the Four Seasons coffret is on offer.

Since this thread popped up, I might as well mentioned samples of Aoud (Men), Note Ambree, Note Vanilee, White Sea, and Ananda arrived at my house yesterday. So far I tried the Aoud (Men) and Note Ambree, and I loved them both, particularly the Aoud (Men). As this thread indicates, Micallef ascribes to the Le Labo School of Fragrance Naming, thus not all fragrances smell like you'd expect them to based on their names. Regardless, the fragrances are great. Note Ambree is a floral/amber, and Aoud Men is an amber/oud. I also love Gaiac and Vanille Aoud.... I'd love to get one or two, but I'm having trouble deciding. They sell the 30ml bottles via ALZD, which make more sense than a 100ml bottle, cost-wise for me.

This is so coincidental...today I chose a vial of "Black Sashka" that a very kind B'noter sent me and then discovered this thread while looking up the reviews.

I'm not good at describing scents, but I know what I like, and I like this one a lot.

Strangely, I checked out all of the retailers mentioned in this thread and could not locate the fragrance. Is is discontinued, or was my vial mislabeled? I found "Black Sea" and "Sashka" but not this one. I'd be interested in purchasing a bottle of this one but don't want to receive the wrong fragrance.

Anyone tried it? Your thoughts?

It's deep, warm and very comforting. It's also quite powerful.

They sell the 30ml bottles via ALZD, which make more sense than a 100ml bottle, cost-wise for me.
    pray tell whats ALZD? :wave:

pray tell whats ALZD? :wave:
    http://www.ausliebezumduft.de/index.php?language=en

dosed on White Sea from a sample today and whoa! *enter the dragon pose* ooooooo...its a milder softer, muskier version of Narcisco Rodriguez for him! SoS do give this one a shot. ..i wud still prefer the much stronger NR, but this one aint bad. the very same "concrete note" and it paints the very same grey picture...
    I missed this thread until today, while searching for some info on White Sea. Hmm.. I think I'll add this to my next sample order.
    ***For sale:

Iris Pallida 50ml

Ungaro I 75ml

and more!
    - http://www.basenotes.net/threads/301...n-Man-and-more

I'm waiting on a sample of Vanille Aoud. Should be good *rubs hands in glee*

Sur la Plage

I am really liking Sashka Black (or is it Black Sashka?). Does anyone have any more information on this one?
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

Quote Originally Posted by petruccijc View Post
    I am really liking Sashka Black (or is it Black Sashka?). Does anyone have any more information on this one?
    Black Sashka. The only information I have is that it's been discontinued and is usually hard to find.