Code of Conduct
    Basenotes Plus

Blog Entries

Default Euphoria Men Intense at Macy's in July

The thread title is the whole message. An SA told me today.
    Yr good bud,

JaimeB

"Why spend life seeking that which does not satisfy? Why remain a slave, when freedom waits? Let your life shine; illumine the world with your truth!"

My Wardrobe
    My Reviews

Fiat justitia ruat cælum.

Let justice be done, even if the sky should fall.

Lucius Calpurnius Piso Caesoninus

Qui nihil potest sperare, desperet nihil.
    Let him who can hope for nothing despair of nothing.

—Seneca

Default Re: Euphoria Men Intense at Macy's in July

strange thing that this fragance is hard to find it in U.S yet , here in mexico i saw it in many "small" stores not in vein like macys, or nordstrom...

Thanks for the update! It sure took awhile to get here even though it is manufactured and package here in the USA.

I really think everyone who liked the whole concept of the women's version is really going to appreciate this version. Let's just hope CK does not kill it by the end of the year.

Sur la Plage

It's at Macys already. At least the one I was at over the weekend.
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

Basenotes Plus

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by petruccijc View Post
    It's at Macys already. At least the one I was at over the weekend.
    So, did you try it? Can you give us a description if you did? Any leads will be gratefully received!
    Yr good bud,

JaimeB

"Why spend life seeking that which does not satisfy? Why remain a slave, when freedom waits? Let your life shine; illumine the world with your truth!"

My Wardrobe
    My Reviews

—Seneca

Well, it definitely needed to be "intensified". I just bought a new bottle of the original and it takes 15, count 'em, 15 sprays to have a "normal" edt presence on me. My wife was stunned when I told her, and I said "sad, but true", but she said it was the right amount and not too strong.

I have come to the decision that you just have to accept it if you like a weak scent, and just spray more to get the right level for your personal preference.

Basenotes Plus

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckW View Post
    Well, it definitely needed to be "intensified". I just bought a new bottle of the original and it takes 15, count 'em, 15 sprays to have a "normal" edt presence on me. My wife was stunned when I told her, and I said "sad, but true", but she said it was the right amount and not too strong.

I have come to the decision that you just have to accept it if you like a weak scent, and just spray more to get the right level for your personal preference.
    I used quite a bit of the original version when I tested it, but it just didn't do it for me. What I find interesting about the Intense is that from the notes described, it seems to be a deeper, woodier scent, which to my mind, would improve on the original perhaps enough to make me want to buy it. The original Euphoria never made it into my collection...
    Yr good bud,

JaimeB

My Wardrobe
    My Reviews

—Seneca

Sur la Plage

Quote Originally Posted by JaimeB View Post
    So, did you try it? Can you give us a description if you did? Any leads will be gratefully received!
    I find it to be a deeper and sweeter version of the original. Longevity seems much better then the original - I could still smell the spritz on my arm 4-5 hours later.
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

Yeah the Intense is much more longer lasting. Actually this is the longest lasting of all Calvin's scents since the originals have in the past years been lighten in their intensity.

The scent has a very deep suede note and reminds me very much of Guess Suede. I feel this version should have been launched since the begining.

They have the tester for sale at Bigdiscount.com.
    http://www.bigdiscount.com/mens-frag...e-cologne.html