Code of Conduct

Default Saying Hello and question about Shulton "Night Spice"

Good day to all the fellas in the Basenotes community. I have been frequenting this site for a few months now, mainly reading reviews of fragrances I was about to spend more of the kids college fund on. j/k . One particular cologne that has not had much coverage though, is the discontinued cologne by Shulton, called "Night Spice". This comes up on "The Bay" once in while, and I have almost purchased it a few times. Have any of you gentlemen used this fragrance? I would greatly appreciate any feedback at all about this topic.

Jason
    Last edited by jfever311; 18th June 2008 at 08:28 PM.
    "Omnia mutantur, nos et mutamur in illis"

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Saying Hello and question about Shulton "Night Spice"

Jason,
    Welcome to the site, and thanks for making a first post. Another brave former lurker who took the plunge!

Beyond that I can't help on Night Spice by Shulton. Sorry! It sounds like one from another time, and a wide distribution--exactly a prime scent delight from much use in a user's history.

Maybe I don't make any sense there, but what I mean is that good old attachment scents are wonderful for the time we've had living in them. So I understand searching it out.

Welcome to the site, again,
    --Chris
    That girl, that bottle, that mattress and me.

Default Re: Saying Hello and question about Shulton "Night Spice"

DustB,

Thank you for the welcome.

The "Night Spice" deal is really just a passing interest in discontinued fragrances. Admittingly, I do not have a trained olfactory sense. To me, if the scent of something makes me smile. That is enough for me. Of course, SWMBO has her say also!!

I have always gravitated toward, "Sweet & Spicy" types of colognes. My daily fragrances up unitl recently were Davidoff Cool Water, Versace Blue Jeans, and I picked up a bottle of Thierry Mugler Angel Men last year as a gift. My wife just bought me my first fragrance from Creed for my birthday at the beginning of this month. I can understand all the comparisons now of GIT to Cool Water, but the wife and I both like the GIT for its longevity and the arousing "spicyness" it presents throughout the evening.

This site is a wonderful warehouse of knowledge that is going to cost me more money than I care to think about in the next few years. Of course, I will not be able to spend too much for a little while. My wife and I are expecting a new member of the Beall family in just a few short weeks. I hope you fellas have a good day, and God Bless.

Jason
    "Omnia mutantur, nos et mutamur in illis"