Code of Conduct

Default ... Narciso Rodriguez for him - Such a sexy WoW ...

A few days ago, I discovered this by chance when walking around some duty free shops in Incheon Airport, Seoul. Such a classic yet modern bottle. Heavy glass, smoky color bottle.When I tried it on my skin, I was really surprised. Narciso was so diffirent from many men perfumes out there. It's woody.It's got amber. But in a very special way. And I felt in love with Narciso at once.Something's like herbal notes mix with amber and musk. Really gentle, totally sexy, and it's really such a great longervity.
    So... Have you ever tried Narciso for him?

Default Re: ... Narciso Rodriguez for him - Such a sexy WoW ...

Oh yes!! Different it is, Aint it! classy stuff, and hey, go light on the spritzer, this juice could kill! absolutely classy Fougere made in times wheres its gettin extinct. Thumbs up! and a great discovery my friend!!

I must be one who is anosmic to the musk in this one. I get almost nothing from it.
    Initially, a bit of violet leaf, and then.......nothing.
    I wanted to like it because of the whole concept. Supposedly harking back to the 80's powerhouse fougere's. Unfortunately, it just didn't hit it with me.

I would consider asking for an intense version but that's already been done with the NR musk oils for men and woman. Frustrating.

Quote Originally Posted by evogel View Post
    I must be one who is anosmic to the musk in this one. I get almost nothing from it.
    I wanted to like it because of the whole concept. Supposedly harking back to the 80's powerhouse fougere's. Unfortunately, it just didn't hit it with me.

I would consider asking for an intense version but that's already been done with the NR musk oils for men and woman. Frustrating.
    intense! wow...i though this was the mother of all intense.

Quote Originally Posted by chocolateguy View Post
    A few days ago, I discovered this by chance when walking around some duty free shops in Incheon Airport, Seoul. Such a classic yet modern bottle. Heavy glass, smoky color bottle.When I tried it on my skin, I was really surprised. Narciso was so diffirent from many men perfumes out there. It's woody.It's got amber. But in a very special way. And I felt in love with Narciso at once.Something's like herbal notes mix with amber and musk. Really gentle, totally sexy, and it's really such a great longervity.
    So... Have you ever tried Narciso for him?
    Great Stuff...put the fragrance in the search box...lot's of threads on this.

Best,

Otto
    Giving Life My All And Improving Every Day

Blog Entries

Narciso Rodriguez is one of the best men's designer scents released in the past couple of years, along with Victor & Rolf Antidote and Issey Miyake Intense.
    Offsite Sales - Updated June7th

Vintage Dia, Vetiver Dry, Angel parfum, Opium parfum for Sale:
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/215962

I have tried NR for Him and while I didn't give it a thorough testing, I thought it smelled exceedingly woody, but not in a 70's or 80's scent kind of way, it was very classy and well done.

I also have Issey Miyake Intense [which I actually have for sale in the Sale / Swap forums] and while I love the scent, I just don't see myself wearing it enough to justify a 3.4 oz bottle. I got a complimentary little minibottle (.5 oz) that will last me quite a long time. They are only slightly similar to me, with Issey being more fresh and spicy, and NR being quite dark and brooding.

Maybe I've worked too long in construction: two stars or three depending on how you like the smells when concrete is poured.
    'Il mondo dei profumi è un universo senza limiti: una fraganza puo rievocare sensazioni, luoghi, persone o ancora condurre in uno spazio di nuove dimensioni emozionali' L. V.

Quote Originally Posted by narcus View Post
    Maybe I've worked too long in construction: two stars or three depending on how you like the smells when concrete is poured.
    Ayala has certainly made a mark on everyone with that comment, has'nt she? yup, tht note is kinda tough to handle, specially if over sprayed, but 3-4 spritzes work like a charm for me...but this scent is a bit more than tht wet concrete note....anyways, as previous posts suggest, this is not for everyone...love/hate scents..

and baudilus...i never liked the intense version as well...too cloying and sweet for our kind of wheather....the only two issey's i rever is the L'eau and Bleue !! with Bleue being much superior..

Basenotes Institution

If you like NRFH try the Musk (if you can afford it's stupidly expensive price). An even more sexy wow with loads more musk.
    "You are here to enable the Divine purpose of the Universe to unfold. That is how important you are."

-- Eckhart Tolle

Quote Originally Posted by evogel View Post

I get absolutely nothing also. What a joke of a fragrance. The oil is even worse. Like wearing designer bottled water.

That just show how much skin chemistry plays into scent smells. With me, its one of the best scents I own, bar none.
    - Ben -

Top Five:
    Creed Royal Oud; Byredo Black Saffron; Etro Etra; Creed Aventus; Xerjoff Nio

eBay: mississippi_rifleman
    Twitter: Cigar_Ben

Wardrobe

Stogie Review

What a wonderful thing a perfume can do on each of us! To me, Narciso is not that boring or just musk or just terible. I'm so surprised that how a perfume can change so many states on my skin. And I totally fall in love with this scent.

I love this and will buy a bottle. . .however at first i found it to be boring. My skin soaks this up and i could never smell it. Once i over applied it i realized how much i liked it. I have a sample of the Musc oil coming. Will see which one i need to buy

It is very bad that I cannot smell this fragrance all day long. Because my nose get used to it in 1-2 hours only the people around me can enjoy the smell of this one.

I adore this scent.

IMO this is truly a wonderful scent.

I like it until the metallic cucumber note kicks in, and then it's over. Doesn't strike me as fougére-like at all, no matter what the list of notes says.

one of my favorites for dates.
    my current top five (always in transition)

Dior Eau Noire
    HdP 1725 Casanova
    eau de gloire parfum d'empire
    Dia man Amouage
    comme des garçons man 2

I too enjoy it. One of the stranger reviews in the perfume guide almost put me off trying it.

Sur la Plage

I like the EDP.
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

Love this one, very unique. I have the EDT and EDP of this one.

I like it a lot (the Musc edition) but feels the price is a little ridiculous so I keep shoving it down the purchase list.