Code of Conduct

Default The new Pour Homme Van Cleef & Arpels and Tsar or is it?

Today I received in the mail a new bottle of Van Cleef & Arpel Pour Homme which is now called Pour Homme.

I believe that YSL Beauty has sold off rights and now Inter Parfums is distributing the Van Cleef line. This is very irronic for way back they were a distributer of this fragrance line.

The box has been updated which bring back a classy look. The bottle is the same designe but nicer quality then when YSL. I've notice the font the bottle is actaully raised gold lettering.

I have yet to take a spritz for fear of being let down that maybe they altered the original scent.....? I recall it being very long lasting with great sillage.

Lastly I have also noticed that Tsar has been placed back into its original bottle. Which looks just like Pour Homme but in deep green.

Any comments for any one???

Default Re: The new Pour Homme Van Cleef & Arpels and Tsar or is it?

I just have to say that you MUST spray and report back to us.

Hopefully, we'll have similar results to Red and Giorgio in that it'll remain fairly true to the original.
    That's the best we can hope for.

The last time I tried Tsar, it was not as I remembered. I have not tried any new VC&A PH yet.
    Get to it Scentimus!

All I know is that someone recommended I buy Van Cleef & Arpel Pour Homme from overstock.com a few months ago when I posted that I had a gift certificate to use there. I waited a day to buy it and it was suddenly gone by that next day.

So either a bunch of lurkers on here bought them all or they were pulled? Needless to say, I was rather pissed.

At any rate, they have yet to restock it (and I keep checking!).
    Last edited by atrac; 19th June 2008 at 10:57 PM.

even the latest incarnation of this is still brilliant .
    If one can find the older juice even better .
    scentimus have you spritzed it yet ? or what ?