Code of Conduct

Default Good cheap deodorants in Europe? ( Only deodorants not antiperspirants )

It seems that all supermarkets here carry only antiperspirants in the form of rollons/sticks. I was at a Carrefour and looked over 20 products for men and women and they were all antiperspirants containing alum in one way or another.
    Designer brands of deodorants cost over 15 Euros for 50-75 ml and I am certainly not giving that kind of money for this stuff.
    Can you suggest some cheap but decent deodorants that come in sticks or rollons? No Axe please, thanks.
    Have a nice day

Panagiotis

Default Re: Good cheap deodorants in Europe? ( Only deodorants not antiperspirants )

Dove.

Default Re: Good cheap deodorants in Europe? ( Only deodorants not antiperspirants )

One of the best products in Europe is Fa'. They make really nice deodorants and soaps, too. I personally like the European brands becasue they smell so much lighter and clean, too.

Old Spice make a good deo stick. Well, I like it, anyway.