Code of Conduct
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: I'm GLAD the old bag hated my cologne!!!

Yup...a lost opportunity thanks to the old lady.

And Hannah Montana .

Thanks guys for your comments. I enjoyed reading them all, and several got me laughing out loud. I appreciate the empathy!

Yeah, it IS kind of baffling that someone would not like Vettiveru... Like I said, I didn't apply that much. I suppose that woman just really didn't like the smell of it. I guess it smells like a little like "clean dirt" or maybe just a little bit of an ashtray smell in the base. Another thing I like about Vettiveru is that it has almost a smooth leather note to it, and I can't figure out what causes that association, but I love it. An incredible scent, and this stuff was a steal when I bought my 17 oz. bottle for around $80. Maybe I could take my bottle and run wild through Walgreens with it, dousing everything in sight-- the floors, shelves, counters, etc. so the place reeks of it for weeks. Then when old buzzard lady comes back, she'll know that I was thinking of her.

Yeah, it's all Hannah Montana's fault and by extension, Billy Ray Cyrus is to blame, cause he's her dad. So blame him!! I hate him!!
    Come play with us (click on the Basenotes link) http://community.basenotes.net/showthread.php?t=195893

Banned

the cute girl may have been a serial killer!