Code of Conduct

Default Sally's Accessories For Fragrances - For Empty Decants & Their Supplies

This has been my 3rd purchase from her and I'm always overwhelmed when my order arrives. Sally is extremely generous, professional and goes beyond with every single order. She'll always include little extras including funnels, pipettes, labels, tiny zip-lock bags, extra volume of vials, etc.... and I know this might sound cheesy, but I love the decor. The stickers, cocktail umbrella and the poppy rose which you can spray on. I highly recommend her online store if you want to purchase empty atomizers and vials in various sizes. They come in both plastic and glass with their supplies. She also sells her stuff through an Ebay store, but her online store offers slightly cheaper prices.

http://accessoriesforfragrances.com/

I think her prices might be a tad bit more than some other online retailers, but I end up saving a lot more because she offers very low shipping rates outside of the US. $8 dollars compared to $80, which was a shipping quote I got from another store (they'll only use UPS or Fedex to Canada). So, I especially recommend her store to international customers. I also received my order in 4 business days.

Last edited by nsamadi; 24th June 2008 at 09:53 AM.

Default Re: Sally's Accessories For Fragrances - For Empty Decants & Their Supplies

She's the best

Default Re: Sally's Accessories For Fragrances - For Empty Decants & Their Supplies

I third the recommendation for Sally...she's a lovely person and a fabulous seller.
    And I would add that her supplies are of very good quality. I have never had an atomiser leak (glass or plastic alike), and the little plastic dabbers always fit into the vials (don't laugh, I had this problem once with another supplier....a good half of the stoppers were too big for the vials!).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Sniffing around
    I'll stop wearing black when they make something darker

There are other places you can get some items for a little bit less but her service is fantastic.

Quote Originally Posted by SirSlarty View Post
    There are other places you can get some items for a little bit less but her service is fantastic.
    True, but as I mentioned in my first post, international buyers tend to favor her services because although you send more on the items, you save in shipping costs. I was once quoted $80 to ship a dozen glass atomizers from one online retailer.

Basenotes Institution

What a coincidene this thread got bumped today - just an hour ago, I received my order from AFF. I must agree with the above comments. It's splendid to have repeat positive performances, from an online vendor. BIG thumbs up!

Just got some ziploc bags and funnels... she included a lot of freebies

Just got my order and she included a bunch of little extras, shipping to Canada was fast and quality of products was excellent.

I will definitely be a repeat customer

I just wanted to say, I received my 2nd order from Accessories for Fragrances today. I ordered Friday. It arrived Tuesday (after a Labor Day weekend even). I am amazed at the fast shipping. And just as my 1st order from her, this second shipment is packaged pristinely. And again, with lots of unasked-for extras. I can't even count them. Glass vials, larger sample bottles, and the umbrellas everyone talks about. (I didn't get those with my last order, but I got plenty other things last time too.) I'm mostly pleased though that

1. It was easy to order from her website.
    2. Shipping was extremely prompt!
    3. I got exactly what I ordered.

Bonus:
    4. I got more than what I ordered.

Honestly, I haven't ordered sample vials from anyone else, but I don't feel the need to.
    Last edited by Aiona; 3rd September 2008 at 12:11 AM. Reason: added URL link

Sur la Plage

I highly recommend Sally!
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

I've always ordered from another rival site for my atomizers and decided to go with Sally's site this time from the reviews and magnificent selection and an annoying interaction with my last order from the other site. I could NOT be more pleased! I just got my order today and it was full of little stickers, smiley faces, and extras! The price was already enough to keep me as a customer, but the fact that she made all the extra touches is just incredible! Sally offers just incredible service and the greatest interaction.
    I'm a colognosaurus. Rawr!

Blog Entries

I've only placed one order with them, but was very impressed with the customer service.

Placed order. Received email a few minutes later that the one of the items was out but expected in a couple of days and would I wait. Said sure.

Couple days later, another apologetic email saying shipment of product was delayed but would go out in a couple of days and they would refund me the shipping for the delay. And asking me, again, if I still wanted the order fulfilled. I said "You bet" and thanked them for outstanding customer service.

I got the package (with all the extras mentioned above) two days later.

Sally's let me know without me having to send emails weeks later asking "where's my stuff".

Oh, and yes, I got the shipping refund too. I wouldn't consider ordering anywhere else.
    Brent

Catherine Deneuve: "You should put scent where you like to be kissed."

DON'T DRINK AND DRESS

Blog Entries

First class products and service. I found Sally to be a pleasure to deal with, quick with communications and fast with shipping my order.
    Our job is to live joyfully in this world of sorrows--Joseph Campbell

yep, she's joy and a pleasure to deal with and a credit to her trade. She's got my business permanently..
    top ten: L'Air du Desert Marocain, Black Aoud, Le Labo Rose 31, Bois du Portugal, Incense Rose, Millesime Imperial, Czech & Speake no.88, Terre de Hermes, Musc Ravageur, Nasomatto Duro

Best layers: GIT and TdH, GIT and BA

sample wishlist: Roses Musk

Lifelong Sniffaholic
    Blog Entries

Here's another thumbs-up for these sellers! I bought from them first on eBay last year and again from their own website last week-- fast, professional handling of order with a few samples of other related products thrown in.

I have to agree with all of the positive comments. Placed an order Saturday(Dec. 27) and received it Monday(Dec. 29). Very prompt shipping. The website is easily navigable. Finding exactly what you need and ordering are a breeze. Loved the little stickers on the packages and I truly appreciate the extras(icing on the already delicious cake). Great shopping experience and I would recommend them to anyone looking for these types of products. I'm definitely not going to let this be my last order.

AromiErotici

She is totally good to go.

This is perhaps the best place for buying all those mini atomisers....and like everyone has said...unbelievable customer service....shipping outside US looks a little pricey ( a bit extra over the actual cost) but its better than paying some insane shipping charges that most other sellers demand...

I'd like to chip in with my appreciation of Sally and Accessories For Fragrance. I will always turn to Sally for my supplies (note to self: time to check my stocks) as the quality of both products and service are second to none.

Well done Sally!

I agree with what everone else said, she's great! I placed my third order from her yesterday, and I know I'll be satisfied! And I love all the extras, she's very generous!

I just wanted to bump this thread in an effort to say "Thanks" to Sally- I just placed my first order with her and it was brilliant. She provided me with extras and even cute little Valentine's Day treats; what a class act! I will continue to use her often.

I received a shipment from Ted on the weekend - phenomenal service and lovely freebies thrown in. I can't say enough about 'em. Will definitely buy from them again.

Yeah, I did 2 orders with Sally and received delightful customer service!

My *only* gripe is their 1 ml vials, or rather the lid/stops. The version Sally sells are very, very hard to open. Maybe I'll e-mail her to ask whether she can change the supplier.
    Last edited by Stereotomy; 9th February 2009 at 10:12 PM.
    Wanted: a cap of Bvlgari Thé Vert

Wanted: L' Artisan Timbuktu or Fragonard Concerto

Feel free to visit Polderposh - a young up & coming Dutch fragrance blog!

I like Sally. And like the stickers!

After hearing so much about sally I just had to try for myself great prices and a few specials going on now.

Items were shipped literally day after purchase. Waiting on delivery !

Lifelong Sniffaholic
    Blog Entries

I don't know how they are so fast. At times I have received my package two days after paying for my order.

+1, I've ordered several times from her (and DH). Always professional, fast, good prices, and good products.
    NEW SPLITS - By Kilian A Taste of Heaven and Beyond Love (full 50ml bottles). .

Most of the time I am very proud of the Basenotes community. Time after time I have witnessed the thoughtfulness, empathy & genuine friendship that members of this community extend to others - oldtimers & newcomers alike. There are other times, however, when egos get the upper hand and civility goes out the window. My philosophy is that I won't say anything here that I would not say if you were standing in front of me. Welcome to Basenotes, each and every one of us. ~ TwoRoads

+1
    Just placed another order via her webstore...shipping is 33 USD international but I know the atomizers will be great quality with no dreaded leaks. She is a great seller, nothing in europe compares to the service she offers.

I agree.
    Fantastic seller with good products. I don't use anyone else.

Basenotes Institution

Like Laph- I don't use anyone else either. Loyal customer to Sally !
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/370...o-Profumo-Onda
    For sale. Carnal Flower and Vero Profumo Onda.

Just got my 6x Atomisers last week with pipettes and funnels, great customer service and awesome products... I highly recommend her! I found her through the BN forum and will definately buy more!

+1 on everything.
    "One gives freely, yet grows all the richer; another withholds what he should give, and only suffers want." Proverbs.