Code of Conduct

Default D&G The One for Men - First Wearing

Test drive today. I wore 4 sprays. It's a little weaker than I initially thought, I believe 6 to 8 would be about right.

So far it's somewhere between the original Boss Baldessarini and Boss #6, at least on my skin. I'll wear more next time so I can judge it properly.

It's very pleasant and easy to wear. I believe it's a year around scent. The heat index is supposed to reach 100 here today, and I don't see any problems with that temp and this cologne.

I will say that it's a rather soothing scent.

Default Re: D&G The One for Men - First Wearing

It's available for pre-sale at Nordstrom now. From a test strip it remimded me of more wearable Baldessarini Ambre or Lacoste Elegance.

Blog Entries

Default Re: D&G The One for Men - First Wearing

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckW View Post
    Test drive today. I wore 4 sprays. It's a little weaker than I initially thought, I believe 6 to 8 would be about right.

So far it's somewhere between the original Boss Baldessarini and Boss #6, at least on my skin. I'll wear more next time so I can judge it properly.

It's very pleasant and easy to wear. I believe it's a year around scent. The heat index is supposed to reach 100 here today, and I don't see any problems with that temp and this cologne.

I will say that it's a rather soothing scent.
    I liked the scent, too, but I also found it much weaker than I expected. I was afraid to use all of my sample on the first trial, but maybe I should have. I wouldn't mind if they came out with an EDP version.

I get nervous above 4 sprays, but maybe that's what it takes for this One.