Code of Conduct

Default Dolce Gabanna pour homme or Narciso Rodriguez for him?

For this summer....I want to buy one of this 2 frags: Narciso Rodriguez for him or Dolce Gabanna pour homme?

?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????

tHANKS!

Blog Entries

Default Re: Dolce Gabanna pour homme or Narciso Rodriguez for him?

Depends on what you like. They are completely different kind of fragrances. If you want something safe, then go with D&G. If you want to be a bit daring, then go with NR. I would pick NR. But the chances of someone not liking NR are much higher than not liking D&G. By te same token, then chances of someone falling in love with NR are much higher than falling in love with D&G as well.

fresh & subtle = D&G
    not so fresh earthy & not so subtle = NR.
    Offsite Sales - Updated June7th

Vintage Dia, Vetiver Dry, Angel parfum, Opium parfum for Sale:
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/215962

for daily wear definitely D&G Ph. NR can't really be a daily wear kind. plus i think NR could be a lil Cloying for hot summer afternoons...

btw, i'm a huge NR fan and just enjoy the scent.

Yes.....THanks for your opinions......I want something fresh but exclusive.....NR is kind of fresh and exclusive.....DG is fresh and nice but not exclusive.....

Sur la Plage

Without a doubt for me - Narciso Rodgriguez for Him
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

I am not fan of either but i'd pick NR by far. D&G is cloying, very popular and generic. D&G is not subtle. I actually find it much louder than NR.

Quote Originally Posted by tonysoprano100 View Post
    For this summer....I want to buy one of this 2 frags: Narciso Rodriguez for him or Dolce Gabanna pour homme?

?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????

tHANKS!

These two have become so common place. Why not search a little more and find something more unique and all your friends won't be wearing?

Basenotes Plus

D&G is a very powerful, "played out" frag that was popular years ago for clubbing. Narciso is an original modern, more subtle frag. Go for the NR.

thebeck: coz in chile NR is not common....nobody have it.....DG also....well......some ppl have DG, but not like USA. Both are exclusive for here.
    Thanks for your post!

I'm wearing Narciso today for the first time in months, and I'm enjoying it tremendously. If I had to give up one of them, it would probably be the D&G, but they are both keepers for me.

As a side note, I wore D&G The One for Men yesterday, and while I liked it, it's not as good as NR, or original D&G.

I find that a lot of people are asking for Narciso Rodriguez at fragrance counters lately; IMO neither is very "exclusive," but since you are in Chile and the weather there is pretty cold at night, I'd go with NR for evenings. If you're looking for something for every day then the D&G would be better.

I do not know much about the weather conditions during the summer in Chile, but I know that I would not use Narciso Rodriguez for Him (which I absolutely adore) on high temperatures. That is for sure.
    “As if everyone, all over the world, had his daily visually artistic task; the task of being an image for others.” Peter Handke

It's almost winter there.

h3LLO!1!!!

NR hands down. I prefer the MUSC version. Your best choice IMO. I'd stay a mile away from the nausea-inducing D&G.

Yes....its winter here in Chile now, but Im preparing my summer stock (octuber-march)