Code of Conduct

Default Joop Nightflight or Fraiche Versace

what is the best for super hot summer(you know...sillage and long lasting)?, or another that you recommend(around $35 to $50)?..
    Last edited by el.roger; 27th June 2008 at 01:01 AM.

Default Re: Joop Nightflight or Fraiche Versace

I bought one bottle of Joop Nightflight last year and was EXCELLENT.....very confortable, excellent sillage and longevity....I enjoyed very much....Many compliments. Very clean smelling.

I have both but Nightflight is very near and dear to my heart. More interesting and lasts much longer than Versace.
    "I exist for myself, and for those to whom my unquenchable thirst for freedom gives everything, but also for everyone, since insofar as I am able to love - I love everyone. Of noble hearts, I am the noblest - and the most generous of those that yearn to give love in return. - I am a human being, I love death and I love life."

Egon Schiele - Self-Potrait

My classics: Dior Homme EdT, YSL Rive Gauche PH, Helmut Lang Cuiron, L'Occitane Neroli (vintage), Davidoff Zino, L'Occitane Eau des Baux

http://www.basenotes.net/wardrobe/2976

Nightflight smells better IMO but is better for warm night time than during daytime. Also its a bit of a strange frag - you'll think its gone, then the tiniest bit of sweat will bring it back!
    Looking for: Andy Tauer - L'air du Desert Morocain & Incense Extreme

Check out my NEW Aussie sale / trade thread here -
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/249...76#post1801576

hands down!!! Nightflight!!!

Nightflight. Ain't nothing like it and does well on longevity, I personally cannot wear it everyday.

If anyone wants my Versace Man Eau Fraiche just PM me. Not bad, but just not my thing....