Code of Conduct

Default A small atomizer

I wanna put some of the stuff I have into a small atomizer to keep in my backpack at school or for traveling. I was wondering where I could find something small, like those mini spray vials samples come in. Also, if there is any advice for how to best transfer stuff without spilling.

Thank you!

Default Re: A small atomizer

I re-use the small plastic atomizers you get samples from Sephora from. I just spray some in. Hope this helps!

http://www.essentialsupplies.com/

Take a look at that site and you should find everything you want.

The best way to transfer is to remove the cap and use a pipette or any dropper you can find to transfer the liquid. A lot of times you can't remove the top because they are not removeable so you would just have to hold the two as close as you can to each other and spray into the decant to fill it up.

Good luck

There are some people on ebay selling them. Some sell decant kits that come with small funnels. I prefer to just spray it straight in, though, because it's not that difficult and you don't have to worry about splashback off the funnel.

I use and like the 3ml atomisers offered by www.accessoriesforfragrances.com
    Looking to swap/buy/receive for free () the following samples/decants:
    Indult Tihota & RÍve en Cuir
    Chant d'Aromes extrait
    Vetiver pour Elle (5ml decant)

Selling/swapping:
    Versace The Dreamer 50ml (1.7oz) BNIB
    ---

"The Sunshine bores the daylights outta me!"
    http://polderposh.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Merlino View Post
    I use their 2ml and 5ml atomizers, but I agree that accessoriesforfragrances is an excellent company. It seems like their packages arrive immediately after I place my order - they are that fast!
    Two roads diverged in a yellow wood, and sorry I could not travel both and be one traveler, long I stood and looked down one as far as I could to where it bent in the undergrowth; Then took the other, as just as fair, ...... I shall be telling this with a sigh somewhere ages and ages hence: Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. - Robert Frost

Basenotes Institution

Quote Originally Posted by Merlino View Post
    Me too.
    "The beginning of freedom is the realization that you are not the "thinker." The moment you start watching the thinker, a higher level of consciousness becomes activated. You then begin to realize that there is a vast realm of intelligence beyond thought, that thought is only a tiny aspect of that intelligence. You also realize that all the things that truly matter - beauty, love, creativity, joy, inner peace - arise from beyond the mind.

You begin to awaken"

-- Eckhart Tolle

Thanks a lot, I think I will pick up one of the kits.