Code of Conduct

Default Just purchased Homme Exceptionnel (new) by Mont Blanc

Although not yet released in US or Canadian Mont Blanc boutiques, I stumbled upon it by chance at a Fragrance Outlet store in metropolitan Wash. DC and bought a large bottle. It smells great IMO. When I had called the Mont Blanc boutique in New York and here where I live, they had no knowledge of its impending launch and was even skeptical that it even existed!

Default Re: Just purchased Homme Exceptionnel (new) by Mont Blanc

That's great, man. I'm looking forward to this one, as I've so far liked pretty much all of the Mont Blanc's to date, especially Individuel. I even like Starwalker quite a bit.

I like Starwalker and Presence so I'm curious.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIrYjCwEL70

"Mont Blanc Homme Exceptionnel by Mont Blanc was introduced in 2008. It is created for a charismatic man who is self-confident and elegant in each and every situation. The man who wears this fragrance does not remain unnoticed; he stands out with his sophisticated style and sense for elegance.

Elegant and modern, Mont Blanc Homme Exceptionnel is woody-aromatic fragrance which seduces with its gourmand aroma of coffee in the top, blended with fresh mandarin wafts and aromatic lavender. The heart follows with sage, mint and ginger, opening the way to patchouli, amber and musk in the base.

The fragrance is available as amber colored EDT, captured in a elegant and massive 50ml (1.7 fl.oz.) glass bottle.

The face on the ads for the new Mont Blanc fragrance is renowned young violinist Joshua Bell.

Homme Exceptionnel is a new fragrance and it was introduced in 2008. "

"massive 50ml (1.7 fl.oz.) glass bottle."

WHAT LIKE JUMBO SHRIMP????

- Al

It's also available in a larger 2.5 oz. or 75ml, which is what I bought. The glass bottle is quite thick.

OK, so is this available, not available, going to be available; available in some places and not others?

It's now available in Iran, and based on my first try, its a very nice sophisticated and warm scent which is more suitable for cold seasons IMO. My problem with it, is that, in my first experience someone gave a bad reaction to it and told me: "You smell like a pain treatment oil..." and it was frustrating for me!
    Further it is reminiscent of another scent, but I don't remember it. Does anybody know? Perhaps its a reinterpretation of Michael Kors?

Quote Originally Posted by Joe_Frances View Post
    OK, so is this available, not available, going to be available; available in some places and not others?
    Strangely it seems so. I think I was the first one who wrote about it some weeks ago, when there was nothing about it even on the wide net. And this was in a small hungarian country town, at a hidden small shop. So I don't really understand the policy...

Now this looks interesting.....Thanks for the info.
    Gary

Today I tried it second time. Perhaps I'm in a different mood, perhaps in this warm summer it does blossom differently, well, quite a nice warm, spicy scent. The musk is there in the dry-down, and the amber is present, as I'm sniffing my hand after about 1 hour off application. If I should compare it to a recent release, perhaps it's Calvin Klein Man which may be its cousin.

I got a sample vial of this, sent over to me by a very kind BNer. It's a nice blanketing spicy scent. Slightly medicinal. Smells "I've smelt this before" and "unique" at the same time.

Will have to try this again a few times to come up with an accurate conclusion though.

I tried this at discount perfume shop and to me it was very light on the test strip that I actually had to press my nose to smell it.

I fear it would fade fast on my skin - In all it was your basic citrus spice scent.

Beautiful bottle and color of the jus.