Code of Conduct

Default Tom Ford Moss Breches or Tuscan Leather?

Which should I go for? Already have Tobacco Vanille, Tom Ford for Men and Tom Ford Extreme.

Default Re: Tom Ford Moss Breches or Tuscan Leather?

That's really funny. Those are the only two I'd pay full retail for in the line. I'd buy both because they're so good, but if I was forced to just pick one. I'd go with Tuscan Leather. No real reason why, I just can see myself wearing TL more often than MB.
    Last edited by nsamadi; 29th June 2008 at 10:13 PM.

I agree. another vote for Tuscan leather from me.

Basenotes Institution

Both
    "One day I will find the right words, and they will be simple"

-- Jack Kerouac

I've had 2 opportunities to test the PBs now (last week and again today), and am really interested in the three that you mention: Tobacco Vanille, Tuscan Leather and Moss Breeches. They are really hard to separate. I'd probably rank them in the order I listed them, but only just. Pity they cost so damn much, or I'd buy all 3.

Ged
    Top 10 (not in order): Dunhill 1934, Dunhill Edition, Terre d'Hermes, Rive Gauche, Habit Rouge, Guerlain Vetiver, Knize Ten, Bois du Portugal, Vintage Tabarome, Green Irish Tweed

Summer Rotation: GIT, Aventus, Erolfa, Vetiver 1948, Guerlain Vetiver, Malle VE, Terre d'Hermes, Bvlgari PH, Bvlgari Acqua, Habit Rouge EDC and Sport, ADP Colonia Assoluta, Chanel PMC, Dunhill Edition, Eau Sauvage, TF Azure Lime

I'm with Mike - buy both.
    Two roads diverged in a yellow wood, and sorry I could not travel both and be one traveler, long I stood and looked down one as far as I could to where it bent in the undergrowth; Then took the other, as just as fair, ...... I shall be telling this with a sigh somewhere ages and ages hence: Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. - Robert Frost

Well, I bought both, to beat the July 1st price raise. My credit card is melting as we speak. Damn expensive hobbies. God help us all