Code of Conduct
Page 20 of 103 FirstFirst ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 70 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,200 of 6140
  1. #1141

    Default Re: Which scent gets you the most female compliments?

    Did she at least pause between those three sentences?
    Looking for a sample of Gucci Envy Me.

  2. #1142

    Default Re: Which scent gets you the most female compliments?

    Hopefully not, as she couldn't contain herself overcome with such olefactory pleasure :-p

  3. #1143

    Default Re: Which scent gets you the most female compliments?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sokkou View Post
    Hopefully not, as she couldn't contain herself overcome with such olefactory pleasure :-p
    We'll go with that one

  4. #1144

    Default Re: Which scent gets you the most female compliments?

    Quote Originally Posted by Regis Philbin View Post
    Nope. I am in college and frequent bars, classes, etc filled with thousands of young females. Half of the time I get "Someone smells REALLY sexy.. who is it?" And they confirm it's me. Other compliments are usually "Oh my gosh I want to eat you!" while they sniff my neck.

    I guess you are dismissing comments as small talk because you get relatively little. I on the other hand am relatively good looking, dress nice, and smell good Which solicits more comments I assume! Either way, I get TOO many compliments sometimes. It gets rather redundant.
    The Fuel for Life is a strange and unique fragrance. I love to wear it, like today, and the women / girls around me, in bus and train get nervous of it.. Like acting weird, looking around swiftly.. active all the time etc, haha.
    unico grande amore.

  5. #1145

    Default Re: Which scent gets you the most female compliments?

    Quote Originally Posted by TigerJuice View Post
    zr0e:

    It was a typical spring Houston day. Not unbearably hot like we are about to face. If I read in between the lines of your post, what you might be thinking is that perhaps TV may wear a tad strong in warmer weather. You may be right. However, there was absolutely no mistaking the response from those two very cute girls. They did everything but leap across the counter at me. The response was really that pronounced. I do think that TV is Ford's best work to date.

    Silverbullet:

    Your response to Hide & Reason's post almost made me fall out of my chair!

    Best to Everyone,

    TJ

    out of curiosity in warmer weather how many sprays of TV can you do?

  6. #1146

    Default Re: Which scent gets you the most female compliments?

    Stop the Presses!

    I'm wearing a sample of Kenzo's Jungle l'Elephant (ladies frag) which i accidentally ordered when looking for the men's Jungle.

    One of the best mistakes of my life - this scent has got some Pro-jec-tion, baby. I've been in the office 45 minutes and already got two comments. One lady actually followed me down the hall and into the cafeteria before asking me what i was wearing. lol. She even asked me to send her the name, so i sent her the BN directory link.

    This is a spicy, cinannamon and clove romp througha vanilla puddle of fresh wet soil. Check out a sample and see for yourself

  7. #1147

    Default Re: Which scent gets you the most female compliments?

    Last compliment I got was for Caron Third Man a few nights ago . . .


  8. #1148

    Default Re: Which scent gets you the most female compliments?

    Body Kouros by far. Actually had a girl at school pick up and smell my backpack (apparently the bottle was in there) and ask me what it was. Also get compliments on it often at work (waiter) from every type of person imaginable.

  9. #1149

    Default Re: Which scent gets you the most female compliments?

    denec:

    What I characterized as a "typical" Houston spring day was upper 70 degrees with some humidity. As far as sprays of TV, I was actually applying from a decant from the TPC, but TV is a real EDP, and I would suggest going light on the trigger with two blasts at the most in warmer weather.

    Best,

    TJ

  10. #1150

    Default Re: Which scent gets you the most female compliments?

    Quote Originally Posted by Uppercut View Post
    Stop the Presses!

    I'm wearing a sample of Kenzo's Jungle l'Elephant (ladies frag) which i accidentally ordered when looking for the men's Jungle.

    One of the best mistakes of my life - this scent has got some Pro-jec-tion, baby. I've been in the office 45 minutes and already got two comments. One lady actually followed me down the hall and into the cafeteria before asking me what i was wearing. lol. She even asked me to send her the name, so i sent her the BN directory link.

    This is a spicy, cinannamon and clove romp througha vanilla puddle of fresh wet soil. Check out a sample and see for yourself
    I just wanted to update the post and state here what I mentioned in the l'Elephant discussion thread - this scent garnered me 4 unsolicited compliments yesterday in a 4 hour period.

  11. #1151

    Cool Re: Which scent gets you the most female compliments?

    Hm . . .Is there ANY fragrance that hasn't been mentioned?

    Well, I have a cold right now and can't smell a damn thing.

    However, going on the theory that ' fresh sweat ' is the ultimate female turn on, I will spray my nasal saline solution not just in my nostrils but all over my neck, chest and arms!

    The question is which Nasal Saline Solution has the most longevity? Or the least synthetic materials?
    Could oakmoss be layered with it as a fixative for an ultra-macho smell?

    (Civet or ambergris may be pushing the envelope too much.)

    Is there a fragrance already made that's like this? Erolfa? Kenzo? Acqua Velva?

    The mind reels.


    Cheers,
    Mario
    My Wardrobe

    Reviews: http://www.basenotes.net/reviews/30

    Absinthe makes the heart grow fonder.

    My Antaeus can beat up your Armani.

  12. #1152

    Default Re: Which scent gets you the most female compliments?

    Quote Originally Posted by TigerJuice View Post
    denec:

    What I characterized as a "typical" Houston spring day was upper 70 degrees with some humidity. As far as sprays of TV, I was actually applying from a decant from the TPC, but TV is a real EDP, and I would suggest going light on the trigger with two blasts at the most in warmer weather.

    Best,

    TJ

    Thanks it not even close to 70's here in NY but I stopped wearing TV for about 1.5 months now thinking it was mainly a fall/winter frag, but it is my favorite frag I just love it because I can smell it all day long

  13. #1153

    Default Re: Which scent gets you the most female compliments?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mario Justiniani View Post
    Hm . . .Is there ANY fragrance that hasn't been mentioned?

    Well, I have a cold right now and can't smell a damn thing.

    However, going on the theory that ' fresh sweat ' is the ultimate female turn on, I will spray my nasal saline solution not just in my nostrils but all over my neck, chest and arms!

    Is there a fragrance already made that's like this? Erolfa? Kenzo? Acqua Velva?
    Erolfa certainly has the saltiness part down. Something between Erolfa and a sexy musk might do the trick. Well, that and many pushups plus some serious game.
    Last edited by adonis; 16th April 2009 at 05:18 AM.

  14. #1154

    Default Re: Which scent gets you the most female compliments?

    You know what I think I'm going to do. If I can manage to get a couple of hours of free time between now and the weekend, I think I'm going to go through this thread, and track the mentions of certain frags, see if we can't get a list of the top most mentioned.

    Edit: Whoa! This is a HUGE undertaking. 1 Page down, and I already have about 50 scents!
    Last edited by mtgprox05; 16th April 2009 at 02:00 PM.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

    Obsessions of the Moment- Kristiansand EDC, Green Irish Tweed, Zizan

    Granted, we've known each other for some time. It don't take a whole day to recognize sunshine. ~ Common Sense

  15. #1155

    Default Re: Which scent gets you the most female compliments?

    OK, I got beat. It took me an hour and a half to do just over three pages. So I'm not going any farther, but with the help of another BN'er I will still list the top vote getters. Keep in mind that this is only reflective of a short period of time in the grand scheme of this thread, but I feel that it shows quite a few trends, that would eventually continue throughout the duration of the thread. There are quite a few designer scents on this list versus considerably less niche, take that for what you want, I believe it has far more to do with the availability of niche vs. designer, rather than what simply garners more compliments. You'll see quite a few regulars up here and some you may not have expected. Here goes:

    1. Green Irish Tweed----> 16
    2. Rive Gauche Pour Homme----> 13
    3. L'eau d'Issey Pour Homme---> 12
    4.Dolce and Gabanna Pour Homme---> 11
    5. Millesime Imperial---> 9
    6. Rochas Man---> 8
    6. Cool Water---> 8
    6. Gucci Envy---> 8
    7. A*Men---> 7
    7. M7--->7
    8. Hanae Mori--->6
    8. Versace Dreamer---> 6
    8. Allure Homme---> 6
    8. Aqua di Gio---> 6
    8. Kouros---> 6
    9. Silver Mountain Water---> 5
    9. Thierry Mugler Cologne---> 5
    9. Michael Kors---> 5
    9. Le Male---> 5
    9. Platinum Egoiste---> 5
    9. Farenheit---> 5
    10. Geir---> 4
    10. Lanvin L'Homme---> 4
    10. Piper Nigrum---> 4
    10. Chrome---> 4
    10. Rose 31---> 4
    10. Terre d'Hermes---> 4

    I realize that the list is of little importance, being as it isn't the entire thread long. But I spent an hour and a half collecting data, and didn't feel like it all going to waste.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

    Obsessions of the Moment- Kristiansand EDC, Green Irish Tweed, Zizan

    Granted, we've known each other for some time. It don't take a whole day to recognize sunshine. ~ Common Sense

  16. #1156
    BINGO
    Guest

    Default Re: Which scent gets you the most female compliments?

    Quote Originally Posted by adonis View Post
    Erolfa certainly has the saltiness part down. Something between Erolfa and a sexy musk might do the trick. Well, that and many pushups plus some serious game.
    I am in love with Erolfa. To me it's a high quality Cool Water/Unforgivable smell. It lasts forever on me and brightens my day! Just to share how long it lasted, I sprayed one spray on to top of my left hand 3 days ago at Niemans, and still after washing my hands many times, and many showers later, I can still smell the Erolfa on my hand! Even my girlfriend could smell it on me today when we were driving in the car. She loves it to.

    Damn Creed for being so expensive!

  17. #1157

    Default Re: Which scent gets you the most female compliments?

    Even though the list above covers only the first few pages there are still a few things that jump out at me.

    1)Money is no object. If you are looking for compliments from females on your fragrance it won't matter if you bought the $10 Cool Water at Wal-Mart are the $200 niche.

    2)Keep it fresh, sweet, or woody. As usual fresh and sweet frags are one the list but you notice that M7 and Michael Kors are there as well. Fresh and sweet will always garner compliments but don't look over some of these smokey woody types eithers they could be sleepers in the garner compliments from females category.

  18. #1158

    Default Re: Which scent gets you the most female compliments?

    Quote Originally Posted by tbp82 View Post
    Even though the list above covers only the first few pages there are still a few things that jump out at me.

    1)Money is no object. If you are looking for compliments from females on your fragrance it won't matter if you bought the $10 Cool Water at Wal-Mart are the $200 niche.

    2)Keep it fresh, sweet, or woody. As usual fresh and sweet frags are one the list but you notice that M7 and Michael Kors are there as well. Fresh and sweet will always garner compliments but don't look over some of these smokey woody types eithers they could be sleepers in the garner compliments from females category.
    I agree, I was happy that certain trends started to emerge with just a few pages worth of data. The only thing that I would caution for those taking this very seriously is that, the data reflects a snapshot of a certain timepoint in 2007, back then M7 Michael Kors were very popular, Michael Kors especially gets practically no talk on the boards any more, so it's high numbers would most likely level out over the rest of the thread, to the point that it wouldn't be high any more. The point, however, about niche vs. designer, hold weight, even though I do believe it has more to do with a lack of availability rather than any other reasoning.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

    Obsessions of the Moment- Kristiansand EDC, Green Irish Tweed, Zizan

    Granted, we've known each other for some time. It don't take a whole day to recognize sunshine. ~ Common Sense

  19. #1159

    Default Re: Which scent gets you the most female compliments?

    Guys just to let you know a little secret. I think you all know how much I enjoy Kouros; on myself, but even more especially on a maaaannnnn (rrrrrrooooww!!!)
    Well yesterday I sprayed (rather doused) a tissue with Kouros and tossed it in my car to give a nice pick-me-up through the day.
    Well, let me tell you; it was the most enticing thing to smell all day, I was driven (no pun intended) to distraction. I found it so arousing and sensual I could not believe it. It was almost a primal type of subconscious arousal.
    So fellas, I would advocate running for your bottle of Kouros, or buying one, to really turn on the charm. Just try not to get to close to me, or I might jump you and seeing that I am a married woman, that would not be appropriate.
    Quand on boit l'eau, il faut penser Ó sa source

  20. #1160

    Default Re: Which scent gets you the most female compliments?

    http://www.mimifroufrou.com/scenteds...an_1.html#more


    That is a list of men's fragrances by a writer for that site where she names the 11 most sexy men's fragrances. SOKKOU will be happy to know his Allure Sport is on there. Check out the site for yourself but here are the 11.

    Kenzo Jungle Pour Homme
    Eau D'Hermes
    Le 3eme Homme by Caron
    Terre D'Hermes
    Rocabar by Hermes
    Declaration by Cartier
    M7 Fresh by YSL
    Kenzon Pour un Homme Fresh
    Chanel Allure Sport
    Jardin Close
    Amber Sultan

  21. #1161

    Default Re: Which scent gets you the most female compliments?

    Quote Originally Posted by Brielle87 View Post
    Guys just to let you know a little secret. I think you all know how much I enjoy Kouros; on myself, but even more especially on a maaaannnnn (rrrrrrooooww!!!)
    Well yesterday I sprayed (rather doused) a tissue with Kouros and tossed it in my car to give a nice pick-me-up through the day.
    Well, let me tell you; it was the most enticing thing to smell all day, I was driven (no pun intended) to distraction. I found it so arousing and sensual I could not believe it. It was almost a primal type of subconscious arousal.
    So fellas, I would advocate running for your bottle of Kouros, or buying one, to really turn on the charm. Just try not to get to close to me, or I might jump you and seeing that I am a married woman, that would not be appropriate.
    i'm curious to see what kind of an affect Kiehls Original musk Edt or Oil have on you.....
    CDG 3 (The one you CAN'T find anywhere) for trade.
    Full 4 oz Bottle of Silver Mountain Water(95% full) for trade(purchased at Nordstrom not online). PM me for details.

    My Blog: www.BLAMEURPARENTS.com

  22. #1162

    Default Re: Which scent gets you the most female compliments?

    Quote Originally Posted by acceptfacts View Post
    i'm curious to see what kind of an affect Kiehls Original musk Edt or Oil have on you.....
    She's married - leave her be!

  23. #1163

    Default Re: Which scent gets you the most female compliments?

    I am married, but I do appreciate the delicious smell of a nice fragrance on a man.

    Today I am going into Boston, so I will swing by Kiehls and check out the Musk, hopefully I will not start clawing at random passerbys
    Quand on boit l'eau, il faut penser Ó sa source

  24. #1164

    Default Re: Which scent gets you the most female compliments?

    Quote Originally Posted by Brielle87 View Post
    I am married, but I do appreciate the delicious smell of a nice fragrance on a man.

    Today I am going into Boston, so I will swing by Kiehls and check out the Musk, hopefully I will not start clawing at random passerbys
    I think you'll find Kiehl's a little more refined and subtle than Kourous.

    Be sure to try Mure et Musc Extreme for a sweet but naughty musk with blackcurrant. I'm wearing it today and one of my "at-work frag reviewers" gave it a 10/10 and wrote the name down to buy some for her husband.

  25. #1165

    Default Re: Which scent gets you the most female compliments?

    212 men - 20 times hell yeah!
    perry ellis red 360 - 50 girls really love the smell cos it very similar to armani acqua di gio
    halston unbound - every time when i put on lady seem to love it also it smell similar to aDG too just like red 360 amazing init
    armani code lady love it around me
    Last edited by perfume4life; 17th April 2009 at 06:39 PM.

  26. #1166

    Default Re: Which scent gets you the most female compliments?

    Quote Originally Posted by Brielle87 View Post
    I am married, but I do appreciate the delicious smell of a nice fragrance on a man.

    Today I am going into Boston, so I will swing by Kiehls and check out the Musk, hopefully I will not start clawing at random passerbys
    the reason why i asked is, because Kiehl's musk seems to have a similar "go crazy" hormonal response from some women on a subconscious more than conscious level...
    CDG 3 (The one you CAN'T find anywhere) for trade.
    Full 4 oz Bottle of Silver Mountain Water(95% full) for trade(purchased at Nordstrom not online). PM me for details.

    My Blog: www.BLAMEURPARENTS.com

  27. #1167

    Default Re: Which scent gets you the most female compliments?

    Now if someone can do an analysis between mtgprox05's list with the SOTD ranks maybe we might be able to determine some relations....or maybe i'm just a nerd.

  28. #1168

    Default Re: Which scent gets you the most female compliments?

    Quote Originally Posted by bk33 View Post
    Now if someone can do an analysis between mtgprox05's list with the SOTD ranks maybe we might be able to determine some relations....or maybe i'm just a nerd.
    If you're a nerd then I am too. But in all honesty it is an incredibly arduous process that will take several hours to complete just collecting the data. I went in with full steam and 90 minutes later I was bored and tired. So someone better than me, if they want, can take the task.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

    Obsessions of the Moment- Kristiansand EDC, Green Irish Tweed, Zizan

    Granted, we've known each other for some time. It don't take a whole day to recognize sunshine. ~ Common Sense

  29. #1169

    Default Re: Which scent gets you the most female compliments?

    correlation and so on... but results would be false :P too many things determine it
    Tell Hugo, he isnt boss anymore.
    Nieruchomości Gorzˇw

  30. #1170

    Default Re: Which scent gets you the most female compliments?

    I received 3 compliments in one day from Straight to Heaven, 2 was within 2 min. of each other. And the other was mentioned a day later.
    Last edited by cmax; 18th April 2009 at 10:00 PM.

  31. #1171

    Default Re: Which scent gets you the most female compliments?

    Quote Originally Posted by mtgprox05 View Post
    OK, I got beat. It took me an hour and a half to do just over three pages. So I'm not going any farther, but with the help of another BN'er I will still list the top vote getters. Keep in mind that this is only reflective of a short period of time in the grand scheme of this thread, but I feel that it shows quite a few trends, that would eventually continue throughout the duration of the thread. There are quite a few designer scents on this list versus considerably less niche, take that for what you want, I believe it has far more to do with the availability of niche vs. designer, rather than what simply garners more compliments. You'll see quite a few regulars up here and some you may not have expected. Here goes:

    1. Green Irish Tweed----> 16
    2. Rive Gauche Pour Homme----> 13
    3. L'eau d'Issey Pour Homme---> 12
    4.Dolce and Gabanna Pour Homme---> 11
    5. Millesime Imperial---> 9
    6. Rochas Man---> 8
    6. Cool Water---> 8
    6. Gucci Envy---> 8
    7. A*Men---> 7
    7. M7--->7
    8. Hanae Mori--->6
    8. Versace Dreamer---> 6
    8. Allure Homme---> 6
    8. Aqua di Gio---> 6
    8. Kouros---> 6
    9. Silver Mountain Water---> 5
    9. Thierry Mugler Cologne---> 5
    9. Michael Kors---> 5
    9. Le Male---> 5
    9. Platinum Egoiste---> 5
    9. Farenheit---> 5
    10. Geir---> 4
    10. Lanvin L'Homme---> 4
    10. Piper Nigrum---> 4
    10. Chrome---> 4
    10. Rose 31---> 4
    10. Terre d'Hermes---> 4

    I realize that the list is of little importance, being as it isn't the entire thread long. But I spent an hour and a half collecting data, and didn't feel like it all going to waste.
    Nice work!!!!

  32. #1172

    Default Re: Which fragrance gets you the most female compliments?

    Quote Originally Posted by shotcaller View Post
    This may have been done before, but I did not find anything on my search. I personally have gotten the most female compliments wearing Creed SMW, but my collection is rather slim. So what has been your experience? Is there one you go to that get's the ladies attention and is not worn by every other guy out there?
    CREED SILVER MOUNTAIN WATER!!! This one is a real beast!
    Kharisma92

  33. #1173

    Default Nasty sexy perfumes

    What would be a scent that could be regarded as: ˝hmmm, you nasty, dirty little devil˝. Sometimes I'm very flirty with women in a sense that I confuse them (in a positive way), make them blush, smile and look down...

    What would be a perfume that backs this further?

    Thnx!

  34. #1174

    Default Re: Nasty sexy perfumes

    Well, for that I would recommend Musc Ravegeur, which is a good perfume to flirt.

    There are other juices that are not exactly flirty, but nasty and sexy.
    Rose 31.
    Rose Poivree (smells like femenine private parts).
    Kouros.
    Last edited by irish; 19th April 2009 at 08:41 AM.
    Shameless Plug: Sales thread with Roses Musk, Rose Poivree, and others.
    Looking for lot of samples of female fragrances.

  35. #1175

    Default Re: Nasty sexy perfumes

    Quote Originally Posted by irish View Post
    Well, for that I would recommend Musc Ravegeur, which is a good perfume to flirt.

    There are other juices that are not exactly flirty, but nasty and sexy.
    Rose 31.
    Rose Poivree (smells like femenine private parts).
    Kouros.
    I've read many positive reviews about Kouros and Body Kouros around here. Body Kouros I didn't really like...but it is not something that I couldn't handle.

    I haven't tried Kouros yet, but definitley planning to do so.

  36. #1176

    Default Re: Nasty sexy perfumes

    Dolce & Gabbana By Man
    Kouros
    Acier Aluminium
    Musc Ravageur
    Salvador Dali pour Homme

  37. #1177
    Basenotes Institution
    mikeperez23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    26,711

    Default Re: Nasty sexy perfumes

    I agree with irish - Rose 31 by Le Labo!
    "The beginning of freedom is the realization that you are not the "thinker." The moment you start watching the thinker, a higher level of consciousness becomes activated. You then begin to realize that there is a vast realm of intelligence beyond thought, that thought is only a tiny aspect of that intelligence. You also realize that all the things that truly matter - beauty, love, creativity, joy, inner peace - arise from beyond the mind.

    You begin to awaken"

    -- Eckhart Tolle

  38. #1178

    Default Re: Nasty sexy perfumes

    Kouros on the list again , but Rose 31 as well...hmmm. On other sites Rose 31 did not get quite much reviews I must say, but that is not the reason for me to discard this scent just yet.
    Last edited by Zgb; 19th April 2009 at 09:58 AM.

  39. #1179

    Default Re: Nasty sexy perfumes

    perry ellis red 360 is good for fun and sexy time im sure your lady will like it!

  40. #1180

    Default Re: Nasty sexy perfumes

    Musk Ravageur...never tried it, I see it being mentioned here on Basenotes frequently! I hope it can be found here in Croatia...and I hope I will like it...I must like it!!!

  41. #1181
    Sur la Plage

    petruccijc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Clearwater Beach, Florida
    Posts
    17,010

    Default Re: Nasty sexy perfumes

    Costume National Scent Intense
    Please feel free to check out my Swap Thread - Patou pour Homme, L'Instant de Guerlain PH Extreme, Dior Homme Intense, Pure Malt, Pure Coffee and many more! Click Here For My Swap Thread

  42. #1182

    Default Re: Nasty sexy perfumes

    Ajmal AA Musk Ghazelle. The dirtiest perfume I have ever smelled!

  43. #1183

    Default Re: Nasty sexy perfumes

    Quote Originally Posted by perfume4life View Post
    perry ellis red 360 is good for fun and sexy time im sure your lady will like it!
    Very good reviews for this one...
    Last edited by Zgb; 19th April 2009 at 02:08 PM.

  44. #1184

    Default Re: Nasty sexy perfumes

    Alexander McQueen's Kingdom

  45. #1185

    Default Re: Nasty sexy perfumes

    Kiehl's Original Musk - a nice halfway point between Musc Ravageur and Musc Kublai Khan.
    Sales thread here

  46. #1186

    Default Re: Nasty sexy perfumes

    Mmmm-

    Le Labo Rose 31 and TDC's Roise Poivree- the latter is my SotD and I feel positively filthy its a good thing
    As above, so below.

    'In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.'
    Martin Luther King Jr.

    Sa Majeste La Rose and Green Irish for sale- P.M. me

  47. #1187

    Default Re: Nasty sexy perfumes

    Quote Originally Posted by Zgb View Post
    Very good reviews for this one...
    i think you happy with red 360 init

  48. #1188

    Default Re: Nasty sexy perfumes

    Musc Khoublai Khan ????

  49. #1189

    Default Re: Nasty sexy perfumes

    ck obsession night

  50. #1190

    Default Re: Nasty sexy perfumes

    Gucci Envy, M7 and Cerutti 1881 Amber.

  51. #1191

  52. #1192

    Default Re: Nasty sexy perfumes

    Roise Poivree is regarded as a feminine perfume on one site...here it is classified as unisex...hmmm

  53. #1193

    Default Re: Nasty sexy perfumes

    Musc Ravageur all the way! Woman just adore the sweet and sexy smell of Musc Ravageur on men! Last time I wore it my female friends just couldn't stop noticing how I smelled. Beware; girls can't stop smelling your neck, be cautious unless you want some unwanted (and wanted) female stalkers.

    Don't believe me? I dare you to pick up a sample of MR, spray it on your wrists, neck, behind your ears or wherever you like. Then walk up to a group of random gorgeous looking girls and just ask them how they think you smell.

    Musc Ravageur is a brilliant scent, a true masterpiece. Other fragrances seem whack compared to the quality of Musc Ravageur. The longevity of Musc Ravageur is excellent and the silage is extraordinary.

    Musc Ravageur smells sweet, warm, intimate, sensual, sexy and even a bit erotic.
    A king is not put in a palace before it is adorned. A heart's treasure is unlocked only when that heart is purified.

  54. #1194

    Default Re: Nasty sexy perfumes

    Quote Originally Posted by persianpoppa View Post
    Musc Ravageur all the way! Woman just adore the sweet and sexy smell of Musc Ravageur on men! Last time I wore it my female friends just couldn't stop noticing how I smelled. Beware; girls can't stop smelling your neck, be cautious unless you want some unwanted (and wanted) female stalkers.

    Don't believe me? I dare you to pick up a sample of MR, spray it on your wrists, neck, behind your ears or wherever you like. Then walk up to a group of random gorgeous looking girls and just ask them how they think you smell.

    Musc Ravageur is a brilliant scent, a true masterpiece. Other fragrances seem whack compared to the quality of Musc Ravageur. The longevity of Musc Ravageur is excellent and the silage is extraordinary.

    Musc Ravageur smells sweet, warm, intimate, sensual, sexy and even a bit erotic.
    DAMN...I'm gonna have this...as soon as possible...Till couple of months ago I hardly knew frags exsisted...I'm becoming a scent freak....seriously!!! I hope it is obtainable here in Croatia...
    Last edited by Zgb; 19th April 2009 at 05:34 PM.

  55. #1195
    Off-Scenter
    Guest

    Default Re: Nasty sexy perfumes

    I'll second Musc Ravageur, Muscs Koubla´ Khan, and Kouros and add Aoud Cuir d'Arabie, Ambre Sultan, Bandit, Jicky, and perhaps Idole.

  56. #1196

    Default Re: Nasty sexy perfumes

    Musks are commonly thought of as "dirty"... Here are some of the dirtier ones I know:

    Serge Lutens Muscs Kublai Khan ( smooth, warm and a little dirty )
    Ava Luxe Rasa Extreme ( bold, loud, dirty and animalic )
    Ajmal Musk Gazelle ( the BEAST of musks, super-strong and an extremely dirty animal )

  57. #1197

    Default Re: Nasty sexy perfumes

    Great advices indeed. Hope to obtain all this soon, at least most of it...

  58. #1198

    Default Re: Nasty sexy perfumes

    To me, Joop! Homme. And also Musc Ravageur. And even CdG Man2 :P

  59. #1199

    Default Re: Which scent gets you the most female compliments?

    Add Rose 31 to the list.

    I couldn't really make out any words in the noises she made, but it seemed to be a positive reaction.
    - E.J.

  60. #1200

    Default Re: Nasty sexy perfumes

    Contrarily to what you would expect from a Miller Harris fargarance and from a fragrance called L' Air de Rien, this is as sexy, dirty as it gets.And to make it even more cryptic it is often listed as feminine. Go figure.

Similar Threads

  1. What do you really think of female compliments?
    By sharilstuff in forum Male Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 2nd October 2012, 12:27 AM
  2. Which male fragrance gets NO female compliments...
    By Ken_Russell in forum Male Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 6th March 2010, 02:42 PM
  3. Which scent gets you NO female compliments?
    By fjord in forum Male Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 12th February 2010, 11:38 PM
  4. Most female compliments for a Niche Fragrance?
    By jcepiano in forum Male Fragrance Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 4th February 2010, 06:17 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •