Code of Conduct
Page 21 of 103 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 71 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,260 of 6137

Default Re: Nasty sexy perfumes

Alexander McQueen's "Kingdom". It's pure sex, , i.e. sweat, testosterone, sex glands, musk. The smell of sex while it's still going on. Very, very strong -- a little goes a long way. Technically a women's scent, though I've never understood that. More a unisex fragrance, but more a men's fragrance, as both female and male friends have attested. Great, potent stuff.

Re by Laura Tonatto creates a dark, sexy aura from the get-go. The perfect scent to wear while on the prowl.

Hmmm. I need to try Kindom and Re by Laura Tonatto.
    Shameless Plug: Sales thread with Roses Musk, Rose Poivree, and others.
    Looking for lot of samples of female fragrances.

Quote Originally Posted by fleur-de-lys View Post
    Alexander McQueen's "Kingdom". It's pure sex, , i.e. sweat, testosterone, sex glands, musk. The smell of sex while it's still going on. Very, very strong -- a little goes a long way. Technically a women's scent, though I've never understood that. More a unisex fragrance, but more a men's fragrance, as both female and male friends have attested. Great, potent stuff.
    It's a feminine scent...but interestingly so, there was a thread where a male person asked ˝wich feminine scent would you wear?˝. I personally have a theory that there is a feminine scent for every male...at least one. There are a lot of such female scents that drive women crazy...to smell it on a man could be a big turn on for many of women!

IMO, Chanel Egoiste and Thierry Mugler A*Men are nasty sexy perfumes..

IMO all musks
    MKK
    MR
    Kehl's
    +
    Kouros
    Tell Hugo, he isnt boss anymore.
    Nieruchomości Gorzˇw

dzing

Kouros FRAICHEUR: Still nasty, but better for summer days than the original formula. (Though original formula is great for summer nights.)

and...(drum roll please...) ZINO DAVIDOFF!!!!!!!!!
    Snarky is as snarky does.

I agree with all musks + Kouros
    Antaeus is awesome as well

vintage gentleman
    and Maxims PH
    Off-Site Decants =) (updated 05/16/12)
    http://flacon.ambaric.net/viewtopic....7994440fd3c0ab

Hey, try Scherrer EDT - green chypre with great animalistic vibe!
    I never mind it`s feminine scent
    Vetiver The Great!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bossanova_boy View Post
    Kouros FRAICHEUR: Still nasty, but better for summer days than the original formula. (Though original formula is great for summer nights.)

and...(drum roll please...) ZINO DAVIDOFF!!!!!!!!!
    I've never tried Zino, even though I did not it expect it to be mentioned

Quote Originally Posted by moon_fish View Post
    Hey, try Scherrer EDT - green chypre with great animalistic vibe!
    I never mind it`s feminine scent
    Gotta take my sister or my gal pals on a prowl for those

NU edp
    OPIUM PH edp

Mazzolari Lui and Oud 27

Salvador Dali pour Homme
    Zino Davidoff
    Musc Ravageur
    Monsieur Musk
    Fleur du Male
    Kouros
    Rive Gauche pour Homme
    Kingdom
    Jovan Musk for Men
    Calvin for Men (the original)
    Last edited by tvlampboy; 20th April 2009 at 01:01 PM.

Peggy: "Right now, we have to get to the mental institution. Something terrible has happened."
    Latrelle: "What?"
    Peggy: "Brother Boy has tried to kill himself. He jumped out of his bedroom window."
    Latrelle: "Isn't he only on the second floor?"
    Peggy: "Yes, but he hit his head on a lawn gnome."
    Fr. Sordid Lives: The Series
    "Live, live, live! Life is a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving to death."
    Auntie Mame
    [/B]

Quote Originally Posted by cpk View Post
    Contrarily to what you would expect from a Miller Harris fargarance and from a fragrance called L' Air de Rien, this is as sexy, dirty as it gets.And to make it even more cryptic it is often listed as feminine. Go figure.
    Surprised this hasn't been mentioned more! It's a dirty, naughty little thing.

I also get some dirty notes from Czech & Speake Cuba, but L'Air de Rien is certainly the nastiest little bugger I've tried.

The last man who wore Bel Ami (Hermes) in my personal space got the full treatment. From me.
    Last edited by Jardanel; 20th April 2009 at 05:50 PM.

Wasn't there a study done by the institute of Smell (or seomthing like that) in Chicago some years ago that determined that women responded most favorably to the scent of vanila? (I must say that's been my experience lately with various scents).

I also know they respond to musks in a primal nature. . which is what you're looking for. Thus, the best recommednation is a frag that combines both, and that is - no shock - Musc Ravageur.

This is a loaded gun with in-laid roses on a pearl-handle, my friend. It's a gourmand in the sense that it contains edible scents like vanilla, clove, cinnamon, but its also a naughty sexy musk.

It's one thing to give a woman chocolate covered strawberries. . its an entirely different thing to feed her chocolate strawberries. Musc Ravageur is the equivalent of feeding a woman a chocolate strawberry and making sure it hits her lips, her nose and smears her cheek before you let her devour the sweet beast.

Honorable mentions -

Musks - Kiehl's

Clean Musk - Mure et Musc Extreme (w/black currant), Nasomatto Silver Musk

Gourmands - A*men, Dunhill Desire, Kenzo Jungle L'Elephant.
    Last edited by Uppercut; 20th April 2009 at 06:29 PM.

Kouros, Musk Ravageur, L'Air de Rien, and A*men are frequently mentioned. I'd really like to take my hands on all of them and I shall...eventually. But I am concerened about Musk Ravageurs availability here in Croatia...I just have a feeling it will be tricky obtaining it...but maybe I'm making a fuss where there is none...I hope so, at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Zgb View Post
    Kouros, Musk Ravageur, L'Air de Rien, and A*men are frequently mentioned. I'd really like to take my hands on all of them and I shall...eventually. But I am concerened about Musk Ravageurs availability here in Croatia...I just have a feeling it will be tricky obtaining it...but maybe I'm making a fuss where there is none...I hope so, at least.
    Why not start a poll

I have no idea on the availability of Musk Ravageur in Croatia, but I'm certain you could get a bottle shipped.
    A king is not put in a palace before it is adorned. A heart's treasure is unlocked only when that heart is purified.

Quote Originally Posted by persianpoppa View Post
    Why not start a poll

I have no idea on the availability of Musk Ravageur in Croatia, but I'm certain you could get a bottle shipped.
    No need for poll. Those listed are almost a ˝must have˝ among scents...of course some more too, but those are not classified as dirty and nasty (Gucci-Envy, Armani Black Code...etc.)

Dirty and Nasty to me is Yves Saint Laurent M7, although I don't know what kind of women it will attract.

I only wore Kouros twice, but every person (men AND women), thought it was the most terrible smell they've ever encountered. I detest it too. (I'm sorry Kouros lovers )
    Last edited by robbert; 20th April 2009 at 09:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by robbert View Post
    Dirty and Nasty to me is Yves Saint Laurent M7, although I don't know what kind of women it will attract.

I only wore Kouros twice, but every person (men AND women), thought it was the most terrible smell they've ever encountered. I detest it too. (I'm sorry Kouros lovers )
    I personally didn't like Body Kouros...I mean not that I didn't like it it's just that I was expecting something very cool and then it was dissapointment. I don't love it, I don't hate it either.

Kouros I yet need to try. It would seem though...the thing about Kouros is that as much it is lovable that much it might be hateble...example...for 1000 ppl that love it, you'll find 1000 ppl who detest it. I read reviews on two more sites and impressions vary...many give an ode to it, whilst many say it is terrible. Hardly golden middle for it...either it's damn good to you...or it's downright disguisting. That's why I'm looking forward to try it!!!

Everybody is talking ybout M7...I really want to try that as well. I'm pretty new to all this. If someone asked me couple of months ago smthn about frags I'd give him/her ˝wtf? look˝
    Last edited by Zgb; 20th April 2009 at 09:17 PM.

Have you tried any Montale's from the Aoud series? Sex in a bottle.

Have you tried any Montale's from the Aoud series? Sex in a bottle.
    I have not, I don't know if I like perfume smelling like sex. I absolutely love the M7 drydown, but the opening isn't really my thing.
    Last edited by robbert; 20th April 2009 at 10:06 PM.

FM, Musc Ravageur;
    Renee, Musk;
    YSL, M7;
    Chanel, Egoiste; or
    Hermes, Bel Ami (If you can get the vintage then this is tops).

Very sexy.
    Last edited by TheAttorney; 20th April 2009 at 10:23 PM.

Another vote for Kouros (YSL) and Ambre Sultan (Serge Lutens). These aren't "little devils", by the way.

Also: The original Opium - the EdP for women - used during summer. Not something I wear outside. Just for making love to her.

I have not, I don't know if I like perfume smelling like sex. I absolutely love the M7 drydown, but the opening isn't really my thing.
    I think you will love the aouds. Stay off the ones with citruses. Aoud is what makes the drydown of M7. You can find Montale samples online.

I think you will love the aouds. Stay off the ones with citruses. Aoud is what makes the drydown of M7. You can find Montale samples online.
    Thanks for the advice!

Default Re: Which scent gets you the most female compliments?

I got a nice compliment for wearing my SOTD- Prada Iris Infusion for men. My first compliment in many weeks. Yipee!

I have a bunch of colognes and never got a compliment on them(yet).
    And the funny thing is the last time I got one was when wearing Old spice deodorant spray.
    Perfume noob

Just got repeated compliements on my frag from a cutie who I met yesterday and just hung out with. She leaned in to nuzzle and then popped up in her seat and exclaimed, "Oh my God! What IS that cologne you're wearing?!" She then proceeded to bury her nose in my neck and sniff for about 2 minutes, intermittently breaking for oxygen and further compliments.

She was intoxicated. . by the wonderful drydown of Penhaligon's Castile.

Quote Originally Posted by jrd4t View Post

I also get some dirty notes from Czech & Speake Cuba.
    I agree with this just having sampled this earlier this week.

Quote Originally Posted by jrd4t View Post

I also get some dirty notes from Czech & Speake Cuba, but L'Air de Rien is certainly the nastiest little bugger I've tried.
    I'm assuming the dirty note in Cuba you're talking about is the tobacco in the drydown. I absolutely LOVE this part of the fragrance!

I don't know if I classify Cuba as a "sexy" frag though, it's more on the "charming" side of the spectrum.

Default Most attractive/invitings summer fragrance for females

I would like to own a summer fragrance that has major appeal to woman, a summer fragrance that invites compliments like Musc Ravageur, a summer frag that lasts long and has great sillage, preferably Niche.

I know woman respond most to the sweeter notes, especially vanilla and musc. These are however not one of the usual summer frag notes. Notes that come to mind are vetvier, aquatic and citrus frags.

Quote Originally Posted by Uppercut View Post
    Wasn't there a study done by the institute of Smell (or seomthing like that) in Chicago some years ago that determined that women responded most favorably to the scent of vanila? (I must say that's been my experience lately with various scents).

I also know they respond to musks in a primal nature. . which is what you're looking for. Thus, the best recommednation is a frag that combines both, and that is - no shock - Musc Ravageur.

This is a loaded gun with in-laid roses on a pearl-handle, my friend. It's a gourmand in the sense that it contains edible scents like vanilla, clove, cinnamon, but its also a naughty sexy musk.

It's one thing to give a woman chocolate covered strawberries. . its an entirely different thing to feed her chocolate strawberries. Musc Ravageur is the equivalent of feeding a woman a chocolate strawberry and making sure it hits her lips, her nose and smears her cheek before you let her devour the sweet beast.
    Vetvier - I like the smell of vetvier, especially guerlains take on it. But I have no clue how woman respond to this note.

Aquatic - I like aquatic. When I used to wear cool water I would get tons of compliments from woman. Green Irish tweed and L'Eau d'Isseyis are often mentioned to be big hits among the ladies.

Citrus - Don't really like citrus frags. Though I did like Mugler's Cologne, would have bought a bottle if the scent lasted longer than 15 minutes.

Could there be a (niche) summer fragrance attracting female attention in the same leage as Musc Ravageur, L'Eau d'Issey and Cool Water?
    Last edited by persianpoppa; 25th April 2009 at 10:34 AM.
    A king is not put in a palace before it is adorned. A heart's treasure is unlocked only when that heart is purified.

Default Re: Most attractive/invitings summer fragrance for females

I was at the optometrist a at the end of last summer, and I had to ask him what he was wearing. He smelled delicious! It was Gucci Pour Homme II.
    I recently got a sample of Cartier's Declaration Eau Genereuse, I loved it on me, but would love it on a man.
    Evenstar

Not all women respond to sweet. I was wearing Carlo Corinto's Vetyver the other day and was nearly mauled by a very attractive woman.
    - E.J.

Nasomatto Silver Musk

Two perfect summer scents are Penhaligon's Castile, and AdP Colonia (and the Colonia Assoluta). There is citrus in both, and they are fresh and inviting, all the way through the drydown. Get lotsa compliments on them.

Mure et Musc extreme - doesn't wear as heavy as most musks and the berry kiss on this is great for warmer weather. Women lose their minds when they get close enough to smell this. Also, Silver Musk by Nasomatto is the king of clean musks, but the price and the lack of projection may prevent you from buying a whole bottle.

John Varvatos Artisan
    has been panned a bit on this site, but i find it refreshing, inviting and one of the best orange blossom scents i've ever laid nostril on. For that matter, try AdP Narranja for a fantastic orange cologne that gets smiles from the ladies.

L'eau Par Kenzo - a great fresh aquatic scent of fabric softener on top of a clean white powdery musk that is perfect for summer as well.

Dependent

Last edited by MFJ; 10th February 2010 at 08:10 PM.

my mother liked PM concentree if that counts
    Off-Site Decants =) (updated 05/16/12)
    http://flacon.ambaric.net/viewtopic....7994440fd3c0ab

QUORUM.......i get sniffs from all types of women...

Default Sensual, Dirty Nasty, Complimented

Okay there seems to be three talking points here. Sensual (The Dreamer, Obsession for Men etc) Dirty Nasty (Musc Kobali Khan, Khiel's Musk etc) and you smell nice (Allure Sport Aqua Di Gicrap etc). Let's not be foolish here all of these threads are about what fragrance can help your game. But it seems to be two different ways to go smell fresh and nice or smell Nasty Sensual so which way do you think is the best way?

There was a study that showed that I think guys like the smell of pumpkin and women like vanilla. So much for that study, lol.

You know, it is a crapshoot over what you will like and what you think others will like. I think my wife smells divine in Coco Mademoiselle but it ain't exactly the best seller on the ladies' side, although it is popular. Also, she smells great in Opium, Eternity and my second fave on her is Creed Spring Flowers.

I get compliments from women on GIT but that does not mean it is the most favorite of mine. I only got one compliment on Piper Nigrum, and none on Fumerie Turque and I like those better than GIT.

Skin Chemistry also means a lot.

Cool Re: Which scent gets you the most female compliments?

Holy Kumquat!

1. What frag HASN'T been listed here?

2. Kourus--But If she likes this atrocity, she's even more perverted than you imagined.

Cheers,

Mario
    Last edited by Mario Justiniani; 10th May 2009 at 04:45 AM.
    My Wardrobe

Reviews: http://www.basenotes.net/reviews/30

Absinthe makes the heart grow fonder.

My Antaeus can beat up your Armani.

Quote Originally Posted by Mario Justiniani View Post
    2. Kourus--But If she likes this atrocity, she's even more perverted than you imagined. Run awaaaay!
    More is better when it comes to perversion. Especially if Kouros is involved

I received two compliments this AM on my SOTD. I'm wearing L'Alta Follia di Aquaramma (blue bottle).

I've owned it about 3 years. One of my wife's faves, and a Top 10 scent for me. My bottle is probably still 80% full!!

Gucci PH II

My ex gf picked it out in a department store and was immediately obsessed.

As far as a "random" compliment from a woman...

I wore the gucci to a job interview. It was outdoors at a coffee shop and the woman conducting the interview was sitting downwind from me. As we started the interview she commented on how "incredible" my cologne smelled, and kept stopping me throughout the interview as she apparently found the smell so enticing she couldn't concentrate.

Needless to say, I got the job. And while the position I applied for was for sales, she hired me as a manager, with nearly twice the salary, and for which I had, IMO, not even close to enough experience or an impressive enough resume for.

Quote Originally Posted by Clockwork View Post
    Needless to say, I got the job. And while the position I applied for was for sales, she hired me as a manager, with nearly twice the salary, and for which I had, IMO, not even close to enough experience or an impressive enough resume for.
    wow...maybe I should OD on my cologne for my interview in 3 weeks lol. Graduated with a finance degree last May and still nothing yet
    I'm thinking either Dior Homme, Bvlgari Aqua or Curve...Black XS probably not a safe choice eh.

Quote Originally Posted by Clockwork View Post
    Gucci PH II

Had you work Muscs Kublai Khan, she may have made you CEO.

Second that .....

Andy Tauer LDDM, from one volunteer, when i left church, she asked my very good friend what i was wearing cus my cologne was delicious
    Tell Hugo, he isnt boss anymore.
    Nieruchomości Gorzˇw

I have rarely gotten female compliments regarding the fragrance I'm wearing, and those few compliments I have received have so far come from my older relatives. Anyhow, the three most positive reactions came when I was wearing the following fragrances:

Chanel - Antaeus pour Homme
    Christian Dior - Dior Homme Intense
    Prada - Infusion d'Iris
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    My current top 12:
    Acqua di Parma - Colonia Assoluta Edizione Riviera, Chanel - Antaeus pour Homme, Chanel - Coco Mademoiselle Eau de Parfum, Christian Dior - Dior Homme Intense, Gucci - Gucci pour Homme II, Guerlain - Vetiver, Prada - Infusion d'Iris, Thierry Mugler - Mugler Cologne, Yves Saint Laurent - Body Kouros, Yves Saint Laurent - Jazz, Yves Saint Laurent - Kouros, Yves Saint Laurent - M7

L'Instant de Guerlain Homme

Gendarme V is turning heads at the office today on my first wear. 3 very very enthusiastic comments, including one from a friend who hates every cologne i wear. . and I do mean every cologne. This one she is raving about.

Since I've started keeping track of what'e been getting complimented over the past 6 months, here's a summary of what people in the office and out on "the scene" have been very enthusiastic about on me (in no particular order):

1) Penhaligon's Castile
    2) Gendarme V
    3) Kenzo Jungle l'Elephant
    4) JPG le Male
    5) Nasomatto Silver Musk
    6) Mure et Musc Extreme
    7) Musc Ravageur
    8) Kiehl's Forest Rain

Received a compliment while wearing Amouage Reflection Man. That was the first compliment I recieved while wearing Reflection. I was accompanying my friend to church, when I arrived at her house, she opened her door and gave me a hug, after which she said "wow you smell REALLY nice! What are you wearing?"

I happen to have a little crush on this particular friend of mine, so anytime I'm around her, I'll be wearing Relfection from now on.

I've just ordered Rive Gauche by Yves Saint Laurent 4.2 oz (26 Euro including WW shipping!) based on all the comments here and the great reviews, I just hope it fits me (im only 22 years old and have read it's mostly a 35+ years scent)!
    Last edited by DutchSmell; 5th May 2009 at 12:00 AM.

chrome
    Perfume noob

Quote Originally Posted by DutchSmell View Post
    I've just ordered Rive Gauche by Yves Saint Laurent 4.2 oz (26 Euro including WW shipping!) based on all the comments here and the great reviews, I just hope it fits me (im only 22 years old and have read it's mostly a 35+ years scent)!
    Keep us posted what you think about it.