Code of Conduct
Page 23 of 106 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 73 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,380 of 6351

Default Re: Looking for a irresistable cologne that women Love!

Quote Originally Posted by Jernizzle456 View Post
    I had to restate my thread that is why I started a new thread.
    Thankyou,
    Jeremy Belcastro
    If you needed to clarify, the best way is to interact with the posters on the thread you started.

I have seen all three of your threads and I will tell you that while you can find a unique and uncommon fragrance, there is no fragrance that all women will like. It just doesn't exist.

Quote Originally Posted by scentsitivity View Post
    If you needed to clarify, the best way is to interact with the posters on the thread you started.

I have seen all three of your threads and I will tell you that while you can find a unique and uncommon fragrance, there is no fragrance that all women will like. It just doesn't exist.
    You're dead on bro.....You can ask 100 women what their favorite cologne is.....and you will get 100 different answers....Hopefully they won't all be "Aqua Gi Gio

What is irresistable to women is the ability to make them laugh and have a great smile. You could be a troll, but as long as you can make a woman laugh and have a good smile, you're good to go.......a good cologne will just get you to "Home Plate" quicker

Hmmm...

irresistible to women / nobody else is wearing it

If you find it, please let us know. On second thought, send me a private message.

Default Re: Which scent gets you the most female compliments?

I've gotten the 'hmmmm, what are you wearing' reaction from wearing ck one summer and kenneth cole reaction.

Quote Originally Posted by sokkou View Post
    "wan't" isn't a contraction, by the way.
    lol

Default Re: best cologne on the market

Hello,I will rephrase what I said. I wan't a cologne that is irresistable to any woman. It is not for sex purposes. I am a gentleman and am sorry if this offended anyone in this community.
    We're not Will Smith from the movie "Hitch" ....we don't care if you're looking for true love or a quick BJ.....Unlike him, we won't with hold are services if you're just want to bang alot of chicks

Despite all the bashing here, Acqua di Gio has been the most recommended fragrance BY WOMEN in a thread about "What should I get for my husband?" in a local fashion forum.

It may not be your cup of tea, but that doesn't turn it into a cup of pee.

I am irresistible. Send the woman over here and she can smell me (I hope her name is Angie Jolie ) :-)
    The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.

But, see if Acqua Di Gio is what they think you should get for their husbands doesn't that go against the grain of someone looking for female compliments. I made a mistake earlier in this thread by bashing Acqua Di Gio and I apologize for that but.......when a woman tells me she loves a fragrance her husband her boyfriend or her ex whoever wears that in many ways I don't take that as a compliment I take it as a comment. I look for compliments like the one I got friday night while wearing Versace Pour Homme when a 20 something girl I didn't know got close to me and said "you smell amazing (a big sniff of my neck) what is that?" Then I told her and things escalated from there. Oh yeah on the Versace Pour Homme I have received a compliment everytime I have worn this fragrance around women it is at 100% on the compliment o meter.
    Last edited by tbp82; 18th May 2009 at 01:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tbp82 View Post
    But, see if Acqua Di Gio is what they think you should get for their husbands doesn't that go against the grain of someone looking for female compliments.
    Let me translate some of comments from the female members in that forum:

"I really like a man who wears Acqua di Gio .. melting .."

"I've been planning to buy him Acqua di Gio coz I love the smell"

"Acqua di Gio really makes me melt ..but it's too bad that it's too common"

"I love Aqua di Gio most on my husband ..."

Other honorable mentions include Cool Water, Boss In Motion, 212 Men, and Clinique Happy. You get the picture. Personally, I'm not really into the aquatic and fresh types, but those are the responses to the question of this thread from the ladies.

Kouros, Antaeus, Fahrenheit, Terre d'Hermes, Le Male, and others did get mentioned but in the whole 11 pages, not really at the rate of Acqua di Gio (and its kissing cousins).

There's a cologne called Very Irresistible by Givenchy, you can give thata try! :_P

Quote Originally Posted by mcjra View Post
    There's a cologne called Very Irresistible by Givenchy, you can give thata try! :_P
    But if the summer is coming, make sure you get the Very Irresistible Summer Cocktail one.

Quote Originally Posted by zliang View Post
    Let me translate some of comments from the female members in that forum:

"I really like a man who wears Acqua di Gio .. melting .."

"I've been planning to buy him Acqua di Gio coz I love the smell"

"Acqua di Gio really makes me melt ..but it's too bad that it's too common"

"I love Aqua di Gio most on my husband ..."

Other honorable mentions include Cool Water, Boss In Motion, 212 Men, and Clinique Happy. You get the picture. Personally, I'm not really into the aquatic and fresh types, but those are the responses to the question of this thread from the ladies.

Kouros, Antaeus, Fahrenheit, Terre d'Hermes, Le Male, and others did get mentioned but in the whole 11 pages, not really at the rate of Acqua di Gio (and its kissing cousins).
    "I really like a man who wears Acqua di Gio .. melting .."-COMPLIMENT

"I've been planning to buy him Acqua di Gio coz I love the smell"-COMMENT

"Acqua di Gio really makes me melt ..but it's too bad that it's too common"-BACKHANDED COMPLIMENT

"I love Aqua di Gio most on my husband ..."-COMMENT

Just wanted to let you in on my way of thinking maybe I am reading to much into this.....you know what I find most interesting here the Cool Water Clinique Happy.....kissing cousins comment. I really like that (A few of my fragrances OS Signature and Versace Pour Homme could be kissing cousins as well) you could go for one of those fragrances without running into the "but it's too bad that it's too common" situation.
    Last edited by tbp82; 18th May 2009 at 02:46 PM.

Here is the cologne that women find irresistible:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9tWZB7OUSU

Three threads on the same, wow. It must be a case of some urgency, no?
    You could always ask the lady in question, mate.
    It is known that there are an infinite number of worlds, simply because there is an infinite amount of space for them to be in. However, not every one of them is inhabited. Any finite number divided by infinity is as near nothing as makes no odds, so the average population of all the planets in the Universe can be said to be zero. From this it follows that the population of the whole Universe is also zero, and that any people you may meet from time to time are merely products of a deranged imagination.

Douglas Adams

I agree with tbp82, there are positive comments and then there are COMPLIMENTS. I really think there is a difference.

Hello,is joop any good. I am looking for a very romantic night fragrance that women absolutely love on a man?

Burberry Touch.
    Trussardi Inside.

Joop is good most ladies I know like it as it is a sweet fragrance and they dig that kinda thing. It is a fragrance that can get cloying though if you overapply so I would go somewhere where I could test it first but if you like it I don't think you will have any problem wearing it around the ladies.

Hello,is joop any good. I am looking for a very romantic night fragrance that women absolutely love on a man?
    Abercrombie Fierce seems to be loved by many women in the 18-28 age range.

There are a gabillion threads on Notes. Do a thorough search-Many topics are covered and recent at that.

Now for the hotter weather...take a sample of Burberry Summer for Men. Everytime I have worn this I get many comments. I suggest this because many do not have it.

http://www.basenotes.net/ID26128235/reviews.html

Best,

Otto
    Last edited by Otto; 18th May 2009 at 09:31 PM.
    Giving Life My All And Improving Every Day

Quote Originally Posted by jenson View Post
    Wrong. Everybody I know would spray 10 times SM in the morning before leaving in the morning, it's so boring, so common.
    But with at least 20 sprays you will be the unique king, I promise.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    Wrong. Everybody I know would spray 10 times SM in the morning before leaving in the morning, it's so boring, so common.
    But with at least 20 sprays you will be the unique king, I promise.
    he wanted love...not orgy. but yeh...why take chance...20 sprays to be on th safer side..

Default Re: cologne that makes women melt?

Hello,everyone I hope I didn't offend anyone on this message board with my thread about finding a cologne that will make a woman melt. I am just trying to find the irresistible scent for a woman. I didn't mean to be demeaning in any way. I would like to appoligize to all men and women here. I am actually a gentleman who cares very much for women.
    Thankyou,
    Jeremy

Don't worry about it bro, you were not offensive at all. Nice of you to even say something.

I would have to say from my experience that Azzaro PH and Kouros have been the two frags that have made women melt.
    Peace ~ Markymark

check out the women's version of Obsession Night. Alot of men here wear it and its a great nightime frag that women love. It's soft and sultry and will make her sniff you.

I'd also recommend Canali Black Diamond. Great drydown and just a smooth elegant scent.

L'Air du Desert Marocain makes me melt when I am on my own wearing it, so I can imagine this might be equally good or better on a man!

Otherwise, it is more about pleasant "finishing touches" for me, as Surreality put it. Slight snuggle urge, but no shirt ripping as such.

Dior Homme
    Divine L'Homme de Coeur
    Chanel pour Monsieur
    Safran Troublant
    L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme
    Kenzo Power
    Bacon
    "So many scents, so little skin"...

http://bonkersaboutperfume.blogspot.com/

Have none of you ever seen the commercial, i mean guidlines on how to get all the women?

1st step) You take your shirt of
    2nd step) You take 2 cans of AXE
    3th step) This might be a bit tricky, but you have to go beyond your limits in order to get all the women. You stretch your arms while turning around in a circle while spraying the 2 cans, till they are empty, on your body. (You have to do this in slowmotion, in order to get that WOW effect, also, pout your lips)

If you watch the commercial you'll see what i mean.

Good luck keeping the women away from you.
    The critic has to educate the public; the artist has to educate the critic.

If you head over to makeupalley.com you will find that it's probably a (gasp!) Hugo Boss frag that will do the job.

Good luck!

No guru, not method, no teacher
    Just you and I and nature

every with +75% alcohol, let her drink 2x 100ml :P
    Tell Hugo, he isnt boss anymore.
    Nieruchomości Gorzów

Thumbs up Re: cologne that makes women melt?

Quote Originally Posted by nortelnetwork View Post
    HOW BOUT CLASSIC LAGERFIELD?
    i was at the dentist and all the nurses came over to smell me--by the way,i went in for a cleaning on the teeth!!
    I have a Dentist appointment tomorrow. I'm wearing that stuff!!!!!

So Jernizzle456, did you decide on any of the recommendations you were given?

To make women "melt", you're going to have to heat things up! So I recommend:

Joop! Homme Electric Heat (2009)
    by Joop!

Be careful with this stuff though, you only want to get through their icy barrier, you don't want them to melt into a wet mess

....or do you?
    Last edited by mcjra; 19th May 2009 at 04:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by VM I hate civet View Post
    L'Air du Desert Marocain makes me melt when I am on my own wearing it, so I can imagine this might be equally good or better on a man!

Otherwise, it is more about pleasant "finishing touches" for me, as Surreality put it. Slight snuggle urge, but no shirt ripping as such.

Dior Homme
    Divine L'Homme de Coeur
    Chanel pour Monsieur
    Safran Troublant
    L'Instant de Guerlain pour Homme
    Kenzo Power
    Bacon
    "Bacon" made me laugh!
    Seek not the favor of the multitude; it is seldom got by honest and lawful means. But seek the testimony of few; and number not voices, but weigh them. - Immanuel Kant

I remember getting a very enthusiastic compliment from a female co-worker of mine when I wore Le Labo Rose 31 to work one day. She said, "OMG M**** you smell so good you almost seem edible"

Also another lady at work would habitually bury her nose in my neck and took a big whiff (she likes to do this to me everyday to smell my sotd) and one day she wouldn't leave me alone unless I told her what I was wearing so that she could buy it for her boyfriend. She's latin and hot blooded, so I had to let her invasion of my personal space slide. She's also my "work mom", she took care of me at work, fed me, gave lots of hugs, and would always try to set me up with girls. Anyway, the scent that I was wearing the day she wouldn't leave me alone was By Kilian's Straight to Heaven

Has anyone here ever tried a cologne called exceptional because you are. It is produced by a company called exceptional parfum's. I got a sample with a order from fragrancenet. It is very sexy scent that I think women would love. I would class it more of a citrusy scent I think. Please let me know if anyone has tried it.
    Thankyou,
    Jeremy

Quote Originally Posted by adonis View Post
    Abercrombie Fierce seems to be loved by many women in the 18-28 age range.
    And many, if not all, women who recognize the smell as "good", will also associate you with Abercrombie and Fitch, now who wants that?

Smile Re: Which scent gets you the most female compliments?

You didn't answer my question. Have you ever tried out a cologne called exceptional because you are? It is a different,but a very sexy scent that I think women would love. I got a sample with a order from fragrancenet. Please let me know.
    Thankyou,
    Jeremy

Quote Originally Posted by Sokkou View Post
    And many, if not all, women who recognize the smell as "good", will also associate you with Abercrombie and Fitch, now who wants that?
    Will it give me ripped abs?
    Wanted: a cap of Bvlgari Thé Vert

Wanted: L' Artisan Timbuktu or Fragonard Concerto

Feel free to visit Polderposh - a young up & coming Dutch fragrance blog!

Has anyone here ever tried a cologne called exceptional because you are. It is produced by a company called exceptional parfum's. I got a sample with a order from fragrancenet. It is very sexy scent that I think women would love. I would class it more of a citrusy scent I think. Please let me know if anyone has tried it.
    Thankyou,
    Jeremy
    I got a sample from Fragrancenet too. I think it's nice, safe, and common scent. It reminded me of D&G Light Blue PH but with more woods/spices. It didn't really compell me to buy it though. There's so many more interesting scents out there. If you're looking for a good summery citrus scent, go for L'Eau D'Issey or L'Eau Par Kenzo.

4 complments recently:

Montale Black Aoud
    Jean Patou Pour Homme Prive
    Armani Black Code
    Aqua Di Gio
    "There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which can not fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance-that principle is contempt prior to investigation." HERBERT SPENCER

Got a compliment from a male coworker this morning about Polo Double Black.

Hello,could anyone on this message board recommend a great sexy summertime fragrance that women abosolutely love? Is Eternity a good summer fragrance or is some other ones you would recommend? Please let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by silverbullet View Post
    4 complments recently:

Montale Black Aoud
    Jean Patou Pour Homme Prive
    Armani Black Code
    Aqua Di Gio
    It makes me wonder how long it is going to take when someone's gonna ask you if you're sure about AdG ...
    Last edited by Desmond Hume; 20th May 2009 at 07:19 PM.

Hello,could anyone on this message board recommend a great sexy summertime fragrance that women abosolutely love? Is Eternity a good summer fragrance or is some other ones you would recommend? Please let me know.
    Friend, you've made numerous threads and asked this question quite a few times now, ease up. There is no one be-all end all scent that women like, their tastes in scent vary immensely. Culture, age, past experiences are all factors.

Quote Originally Posted by Sokkou View Post
    Friend, you've made numerous threads and asked this question quite a few times now, ease up. There is no one be-all end all scent that women like, their tastes in scent vary immensely. Culture, age, past experiences are all factors.
    To help the poor guy: Acqua di Gio
    Last edited by Desmond Hume; 20th May 2009 at 07:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jokke View Post
    It makes me wonder how long it is going to take when someone's gonna ask you if you're sure about AdG ...
    I'm sure about the compliment, I was actually there It didn't take long at all. Are you asking me if I'm sure about it ?
    Last edited by silverbullet; 20th May 2009 at 07:40 PM.
    "There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which can not fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance-that principle is contempt prior to investigation." HERBERT SPENCER

Hello,everyone here I can tell you one cologne I can tell you that you will get more compliments from on the market from a woman is issey miyake cologne that came out in 1994. I have smelt hundred's of bottles of cologne over the year's and there is no scent that is more intoxicating and sexy than that scent. It is a very romantic scent to be worn in the evening out on a date ect. If anyone here can tell me of a better fragrance than this one let me know because I can't find one as of yet. I do not consider this cologne femine. I consider it a very upscale,sexy,romantic and very classy fragrance. You will never find this cologne discounted. It is quite expensive. The bigger bottle in the stores,which is 4.2 ounces is $77.00,which is quite expensive,but it is well worth it. It last's all day long. Please everyone tell me of a fragrance that is better smelling than this one if you can.
    Thankyou,
    Jeremy

Hello,everyone here I can tell you one cologne I can tell you that you will get more compliments from on the market from a woman is issey miyake cologne that came out in 1994. I have smelt hundred's of bottles of cologne over the year's and there is no scent that is more intoxicating and sexy than that scent. It is a very romantic scent to be worn in the evening out on a date ect. If anyone here can tell me of a better fragrance than this one let me know because I can't find one as of yet. I do not consider this cologne femine. I consider it a very upscale,sexy,romantic and very classy fragrance. You will never find this cologne discounted. It is quite expensive. The bigger bottle in the stores,which is 4.2 ounces is $77.00,which is quite expensive,but it is well worth it. It last's all day long. Please everyone tell me of a fragrance that is better smelling than this one if you can.
    Thankyou,
    Jeremy
    Here is the bottle that we would never find discounted, discounted. http://www.scentmonkey.com/product.php?code=M-1118

So you open multiple threads asking us for a good scent to impress women, and then shortly after, make a declarative post saying L'eau D'Issey is the end-all of cologne for this purpose. I disagree with you, Issey ain't bad, but its not the best cologne you can wear to attract women by any means. I find Issey to be too herbaceous and heavy for a fresh scent personally, although the longevity and originality of it are notable. My girlfriend has excellent taste in frags, and she found Issey to share some notes with some of her feminine perfumes, and said it smelled soapy with a light application, and gave her a headache with a decent application. By the standards of other more niche-oriented members, Issey is not expensive by any means.

And as for your dare to find a cologne better than Issey for attracting women, I believe any of the 5 in my wardrobe are superior to Issey, or I would own Issey. Especially Chrome as they are somewhat in the same genre.
    Last edited by Sokkou; 21st May 2009 at 06:59 AM.

I have smelt hundred's of bottles of cologne over the year's and there is no scent that is more intoxicating and sexy than that scent.
    I thought the point of these kind of threads is to find the scent that WOMEN consider as "intoxicating and sexy"?

Smile Re: Which scent gets you the most female compliments?

Yup,the point of this thread is to find the most intoxicating scent to a woman. In my opinion issey miyake is that scent. I have smelt 100's of bottles of cologne's and I find that scent the most intoxicating,but if you can tell me a one far supperior to that let me know. I am alway's looking for a better scent. You have got to realize one thing I am a mature adult. I am not a little kid. I am in my early 30's looking for a irresistible scent that possibly could be better than issey miyake cologne. Please do not eaven mention armani because armani is worn by every man alive. I wan't something different that is better than issey miyake if there is one.
    Thankyou,
    Jeremy Belcastro

I couldn't agree more with Sokkou

Cool Re: Which scent gets you the most female compliments?

Quote Originally Posted by russnug View Post
    I agree with tbp82, there are positive comments and then there are COMPLIMENTS. I really think there is a difference.
    Yes but do these compliments make you vibrate or change shape?

http://www.ted.com/index.php/talks/l..._of_scent.html

I believe we are close to a breakthrough.
    Perhaps not in finding the perfected babe magnet, but (of less importance, granted) in getting Dr. Luca Turin back here at the BN Forums.

As far as I can recall, He left in a state of pique after his magnum opus, " Perfumes, The Guide. " garnered great praise, but also some complaints that his and Ms Sanchez' top 10 lists were, by our subjective standards, absolutely whacko. As usual, there was no concensus of objective standards.

I suggest that this thread has reached critical mass, at 1,175 replies and climbing; and should be e-mailed to Dr. L post haste whereupon I hope he will return--or at least have a good laugh.

----------------------

Don't ask me how the hell to get Chandler Burr to join.

Cheers,

Mario,
    The Pheromone.
    My Wardrobe

Reviews: http://www.basenotes.net/reviews/30

Absinthe makes the heart grow fonder.

My Antaeus can beat up your Armani.

Better than Issey Miyake?

In my experiences...

Chergui
    M7
    Carlo Corinto Vetyver
    Rose 31
    Eau d'Hermes
    L'Air du Desert Marocain
    Ambre Sultan
    Rive Gauche
    - E.J.

Quote Originally Posted by Jokke View Post

Ouch that was aimed at me I think. If someone tells a woman that shirt makes you look slim. There is two ways for her to look at it. I.)Hey this shirt makes me look slim or 2)I am fat but this shirt makes me look slim. I know that is not fragrance but for me there are compliments, backhanded compliments and then general comments. I am not going to challenge them on the Acqua Di Gio compliment but I wouldn't mind hearing what the exact statment was lol. A note to Sokkou man I think you nailed this whole one scent to get the girls thing down. I couldn't have said it better myself brother.

Quote Originally Posted by tbp82 View Post
    Ouch that was aimed at me I think. If someone tells a woman that shirt makes you look slim. There is two ways for her to look at it. I.)Hey this shirt makes me look slim or 2)I am fat but this shirt makes me look slim. I know that is not fragrance but for me there are compliments, backhanded compliments and then general comments. I am not going to challenge them on the Acqua Di Gio compliment but I wouldn't mind hearing what the exact statment was lol. A note to Sokkou man I think you nailed this whole one scent to get the girls thing down. I couldn't have said it better myself brother.

No, it was a counter to my post. http://community.basenotes.net/showp...postcount=1168
    Last edited by silverbullet; 22nd May 2009 at 04:54 PM.

Why do you want to know this about Acqua di Gio? And only about Acqua di Gio? I understand that you don't like it at all, but I cannot understand why you seem to hate it.

Thankyou,
    Jeremy

Dude, Issey Miyake is utterly average. The only thing that it has going for it is it's uniqueness and its longevity. And everyone is allowed their own opinion but I would be willing to bet that of all the currently in production men's designer scents available at your normal department store, Issey Miyake is in the top 3 most feminine scents. I'm sure I could give you a few page long list of scents in it's own genre that are infinitely better but I won't waste the site's space, I will give you just one. Hugh Parsons Blue.....
    Last edited by mtgprox05; 22nd May 2009 at 08:37 PM.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><> <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Obsessions of the Moment- Kristiansand EDC, Green Irish Tweed, Zizan

Granted, we've known each other for some time. It don't take a whole day to recognize sunshine. ~ Common Sense

Hello,I am 32 years old. I am looking for a scent that would probably a heavier scent like a por homme cologne that would be best for a romantic setting. I have a few colognes in my wardrobe,but I am alway's looking for a better cologne. I own joop,exceptional because you are and valentino v for men. Please tell me the most romantic cologne a man could buy and wear around a woman.
    Thankyou,
    Jeremy