Code of Conduct
Page 257 of 257 FirstFirst ... 157 207 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257
Results 7,681 to 7,686 of 7686

Default Re: Which scent gets you the most female compliments?

Quote Originally Posted by Eagle View Post
    Long time follower of the forum and new "member". Figured I would catch up on what I have received over the years.

1) A&F Fierce - Received several compliments from all age ranges while using this in middle and high school. I would say somewhere in the 5-10 compliment range during those years. However, I went on a bachelor trip back in October and the Uber driver picked me a few of the guys up and stated "someone smells amazing." Knowing the other two guys didn't have any on...put a smile on the old face. She was probably in her early thirties for reference.

2) GA Acqua di Gio - Used throughout late high school and college. Received several compliments, but then I realized everyones ex boyfriend probably had it too. Still a great compliment getter.

3) CH Man - Not to sound cliche but I have received some pretty wild compliments on this one. I've worn it out about 5-7 times and have received two compliments already. The first time was when I hugged a girl that I knew when I first walked into the bar. She instantly said "woah, you smell really good" and came back up later in the night to smell me again. The next time was the wildest. A girl who I've known for a while walked up to a group of me and my friends outside and after a minute of talking slowly started moving closer toward me curios. She basically buried her head in my chest and stayed there for literally 20 seconds...moving her head around with her eyes closed. I had to literally ask her what she was doing because it got odd and I'd never seen her act like because we had always been good friends.

4) Just ordered Aventus finally after hearing all of the hype but I have been using Pure Insurrection II and it has garnered two compliments in the same day. From two ladies at work. One came up and hugged me and said "whatever you are wearing smells great" and another lady that I passed earlier in the day heard this and said "you sure do". I have only wore this about 3-4 times, but never in compliment settings. Hope Aventus is going to be just as impressive.

Versace PH - My mom told me "someone sure smells nice" when I passed by her at dinner one night. She won't give me a compliment if it wasn't true, especially regarding smell haha.

Compliments on other colognes that but more in the you smell clean kind of way - Versace Eau Fraiche, Perry Ellis 360 Red, Polo Black, Polo Blue, and Mont Blanc Legend Intense.

I have others that I know are compliment magnets but I haven't worn my collection enough to truly know because I am new to the fragrance world. I will be sure to keep everyone updated. Enjoy reading all of your experiences!
    im new to this forum as well and read the hype on aventus so i go a sample. i really liked it but wen wearing it you only smell it for a short time which sucks. its still there and others will let you know. i attend na meetings weekly and the first day i wore aventus there i was seriously embarassed. one person asked what it was and it lead to another, 15 minutes later i swear on my life the girl that leads the meeting made me tell the whole group what it was because everyone was asking who smelled so good. aventus literally disrupted a narcotics anonymous meeting

Quote Originally Posted by Butters View Post
    im new to this forum as well and read the hype on aventus so i go a sample. i really liked it but wen wearing it you only smell it for a short time which sucks. its still there and others will let you know. i attend na meetings weekly and the first day i wore aventus there i was seriously embarassed. one person asked what it was and it lead to another, 15 minutes later i swear on my life the girl that leads the meeting made me tell the whole group what it was because everyone was asking who smelled so good. aventus literally disrupted a narcotics anonymous meeting
    Haha that is pretty crazy man. Glad to hear it got compliments, but sorry it wasn't probably were you wanted to talk about it. Thanks for the feedback!

A long time female friend was in town and stopped by to greet me. As soon as we hugged, she exclaimed, "Boy! Do you really smell good today!! WHAT IN THE WORLD IS THAT you are wearing??!" GREEN IRISH TWEED!!!
    My Colder Weather Lineup: Spice & Wood, Royal Mayfair, Duro, Roja Dove Enigma, Royal Oud, Jubilation XXV, CHAMBRE NOIRE, AVENTUS, GIT, Clive Christian C and X, Herod, L'instant Extreme, DHI, DH Parfum, Chergui, Man In Black, Tuscan Leather, Tobacco Vanille, Pure Malt/Havane

Tuscany Uomo (Green juice).... Always a sure shot to nick compliments here and there!

Got some more awesome reactions with Sauvage 😁

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

Surprising compliment on Versace Eros today from a lady in the accounting office. She said "what are you wearing?" I thought she was going to say something negative because she rarely talks, but when she does it is usually not good. She said I will have to make sure my husband get some. She is probably in her 40's and I am 27 for reference.

Page 257 of 257 FirstFirst ... 157 207 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257