Code of Conduct
Page 325 of 325 FirstFirst ... 225 275 315 323 324 325
Results 9,721 to 9,739 of 9739

Default Re: Which scent gets you the most female compliments?

Quote Originally Posted by Man Of The World View Post
    Pure Tonka....Around 10 sprays.

I know a lot of people say they do 2 or 3 spays of this and that but that just wont do for me. I'm usually between 6 and 12 sprays depending on the fragrance and occasion.
    see that helps me, I don't think I ever put more then 3 sprays on , 4 maybe if I am going out to a super crowded place I get each fragrance is different, but no matter what I have used i never usually do 3-4 sprays, most times 1-2 at work. So maybe I need to start spraying more because otherwise I guess people can only smell me when they hug me

Essex - But born & bred in good old East London

Quote Originally Posted by kelvon View Post
    see that helps me, I don't think I ever put more then 3 sprays on , 4 maybe if I am going out to a super crowded place I get each fragrance is different, but no matter what I have used i never usually do 3-4 sprays, most times 1-2 at work. So maybe I need to start spraying more because otherwise I guess people can only smell me when they hug me
    Only half of those will go on my skin. The other half will on on hair and clothes. They hold the scent much better. Trust me....I'm not the cologne guy but you will notice my trail!!
    My All Time Favorites
    Vintage Fahrenheit - Dior
    Coromandel - Chanel
    Bois Du Portugal - Creed
    L'Air Du Desert Marocain - Tauer
    Grand Soir - Maison Francis Kurkdjian
    Oajan - Parfums De Marly
    New Haarlem - Bond No.9
    Pure Tonka - Thierry Mugler

Quote Originally Posted by Man Of The World View Post
    Only half of those will go on my skin. The other half will on on hair and clothes. They hold the scent much better. Trust me....I'm not the cologne guy but you will notice my trail!!
    Yeah maybe I should do more on clothes, but i am always afraid of overspraying and choking people out, hard to find the right balance

The only thing that sucks about spraying on clothes, is that sometimes the fragrance lasts way too long. I wash my undergarments after one wear, but pants and shirts, I don't wash every time. And some fragrances will literally last for weeks and weeks on clothes, requiring you to choose your fragrance based on what the shirt smells like. No idea how to get around that
    Currently wearing: Aventus by Creed

Diamond Joe, I found that by sticking to my favorite house, the mixing of one faded scent into a freshly applied fragrance doesn’t clash as much because of the house accord or DNA common thread that runs through the vintages I wear.

I’m sure there are other suggestions.
    “You are the bait. The bait is you.” ~Trick or Treat (1986)
    “Have a good time, all the time. That is my philosophy.” ~This Is Spinal Tap (1984)
    “Thrrrow yourselves into the river, dahlings!” ~Withnail and I (1987)

Quote Originally Posted by kelvon View Post
    Please, 4 sprays is fine. Maybe even too much. Don’t put 10 sprays of anything on, you will definitely be viewed as that cologne guy. Anosmia is not an excuse for assualting people’s senses.

Quote Originally Posted by shotcaller View Post
    This may have been done before, but I did not find anything on my search. I personally have gotten the most female compliments wearing Creed SMW, but my collection is rather slim. So what has been your experience? Is there one you go to that get's the ladies attention and is not worn by every other guy out there?
    Hello, Eau Sauvage Parfum (2012)

Quote Originally Posted by BruceB View Post
    Hello, Eau Sauvage Parfum (2012)
    This may be my current favorite scent. 2012 and 2017 are both exellent, with 2012 being a bit stronger.

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckW View Post
    This may be my current favorite scent. 2012 and 2017 are both exellent, with 2012 being a bit stronger.
    It is incredible good, long lasting, etc: A perfect 10/10.

Two receptionists were really digging on my SOTD and one wanted to know the name of it. When I spelled out SAUVAGE to her, she kinda nodded but gave me a blank stare. Then her friend exclaimed, "Oooohh, the Johnny Depp cologne!"
    My Signature Lineup: Ambre Tabac, Green Leather, Alexandria II, MFK Baccarat Rouge 540, Grand Soir, Spice & Wood, Vetiver Geranium, Royal Mayfair, Pardon, Roja Dove Enigma, Jubilation XXV, Prada L'homme, AVENTUS, GIT, Clive Christian C and X, Herod, Velvet Orchid, Black Orchid, Layton, Layton Exclusif, Pegasus, ADP Colonia, Leather Concentree,Tuscan Leather,Noir de Noir, Oud Wood, Noir Extreme, APOM, BEL AMI, Genghis Khan, Reflection Man, Kalemat Black, Cedrat Boise, Interlude Man,

Essex - But born & bred in good old East London

Compliment from the wife today which is a rare thing! Pure Tonka.
    My All Time Favorites
    Vintage Fahrenheit - Dior
    Coromandel - Chanel
    Bois Du Portugal - Creed
    L'Air Du Desert Marocain - Tauer
    Grand Soir - Maison Francis Kurkdjian
    Oajan - Parfums De Marly
    New Haarlem - Bond No.9
    Pure Tonka - Thierry Mugler

Testing out a sample of Ormonde Jayne's Black Gold. Sprayed 3 times from a sample sprayer bottle - one on each side of the neck and one more to the back. Sprayed them around 1pm, while I was home. I got a haircut around 4:30 and my stylist comments, "whatever you're wearing, that's so good." Went to Target afterwards and while in line at guest services, got another comment from this girl in line behind me. Just moved it up in my list, as I love the scent as well.
    Currently wearing: Side Effect by Initio

A coworker yesterday, was standing close to me and she told me I smelled good. She said I smelled soapy. Weird because I was wearing Fahrenheit, but hey, a compliment is a compliment.

Wife told me I smelled good yesterday. The scent I was wearing was Aventus 17Q11 batch.

Definitely A*Men. Effusive unsolicited compliments from multiple female colleagues.

Dior Homme Intense is a close second, mostly because my girlfriend loves it so much. Her sister too, but since a bad former boyfriend used to wear it all the time, it also freaks her out a little. That's the power of scent for you...
    Gather ye pearls while the hog walks
    Currently wearing: Pulp by Byredo

Aventus- total stranger girl in a staircase asked me "is it aventus, its s,smells great"
    another time at friends dinner party in a restaurant the waitress asked who is the one with the great perfume
    those are only from strangers I got numerous compliment from friends and family

Got complimented several times in a bar for wearing Herod. First, when i arrived by 2 male friends (not at the same moment), and later one by a girl when i went to re-order a drink !

"Oh I love this one" from my mother.

Original Vetiver

Observed a dude get some compliments after spraying Cool Water in the office.

Page 325 of 325 FirstFirst ... 225 275 315 323 324 325