Code of Conduct
Page 326 of 328 FirstFirst ... 226 276 316 324 325 326 327 328 LastLast
Results 9,751 to 9,780 of 9836

Default Re: Which scent gets you the most female compliments?

Wore Rasasi Hawas (2 sprays) and while at court and during my prep the ADA comes over to me and says holy shit you smell amazing! We have a few ladies in thenfury and I hope they smell you bro we’ll get a Tue Bill off that alone. I laughed and says thanks hahahaha
    Looking for CREED AVENTUS 4oz(120ml) Bottle PM ME, PAYPAL READY!!!- March 12,2018

Didn’t expect a positive comment on its first full wearing as both the wife and I hate Oud based scents. But I was shocked when she said “you smell nice” from a good 4-5 feet away.

Xerjoff Alexandria II
    Last edited by rum; 30th May 2019 at 12:05 PM.

Walking to elevator to my office after walking to work. See some pretty girl waiting for one of the elevators, she smiles, I smile and walk to the elevator past hers. My elevator comes first so I walk in and glance over at her and notice her taking a big inhale in to smell my cologne. I think that counts as a compliment.

Applied about 4 sprays from a decant of Amyris Homme 40 minutes prior. Had no idea it was this strong.

Quote Originally Posted by sunny5011 View Post
    Walking to elevator to my office after walking to work. See some pretty girl waiting for one of the elevators, she smiles, I smile and walk to the elevator past hers. My elevator comes first so I walk in and glance over at her and notice her taking a big inhale in to smell my cologne. I think that counts as a compliment.

Applied about 4 sprays from a decant of Amyris Homme 40 minutes prior. Had no idea it was this strong.

Well, unless she actually complimented you by way of words and not hidden codes then it is impossible to know for sure. She might have a big meeting coming up , an interview or who knows for certain, maybe she inhales like that each morning before hitting the elevator to a job she might find stressful or not like at all.
    Chic is all about humor. Which means chic is about intelligence. And there has to be oddness-- most luxury is conformist, and chic cannot be. Chic must be polite and not incommode others, but within that it can be as weird as it wants.” - LT

Basenotes Plus

Kind of surprising, but the frag I'm wearing today got complimented and told it smells nice, or something like that.

Guerlain Vetiver (2001 bottle, ribbed).
    **Resident Basenotes .gif responder!**
    dougczar: "Like I always say, if you like something BUY IT. If you love it, BUY TWO."
    Tmoran: "Gamma radiation made the hulk but I dont think he could drink a bottle of kouros and survive."
    All Hail King Kouros!

Dependent

Quote Originally Posted by ILikePeeps View Post
    Kind of surprising, but the frag I'm wearing today got complimented and told it smells nice, or something like that.

Guerlain Vetiver (2001 bottle, ribbed).
    Well, it’s actually not surprising, that she found it pleasing, since it is the ribbed bottle...
    “To defeat an enemy you must know them. Not simply their battle tactics, but their history, philosophy, art.”
    Grand Admiral Thrawn

A nurse just asked if I was wearing Hermès cologne—I asked if she meant Terre d’Hermes and she said yes, that it the one. I told her what I am actually wearing, Oscar de la Renta Gentleman, and she said that it smells even better than TdH. I must say that I agree.
    Very clearly a case for corn flakes and classics
    Currently wearing: Vetiver by Guerlain

Basenotes Plus

Quote Originally Posted by Norstrøm View Post
    Well, it’s actually not surprising, that she found it pleasing, since it is the ribbed bottle...
    dougczar: "Like I always say, if you like something BUY IT. If you love it, BUY TWO."
    Tmoran: "Gamma radiation made the hulk but I dont think he could drink a bottle of kouros and survive."
    All Hail King Kouros!

Pineapple Vintage Intense
    Tobacco Vanille
    CH Men Carolina Herrera surprisingly maybe the best reaction from the ladies

Hello

Does anybody know if the spreadsheet linked below is still being updated of if they knew who the owner is?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...B0s/edit#gid=0
    Life is too short to sample. Buy Blind | I am generally not interested in batch hunting or weak fragrances.

Top 10 in no particular order:

Amouage - Epic Man
    Montale - Black Aoud
    Montale - Aoud Lime
    Boucheron - Jaipur pour homme edp
    Hermes - Terre d'Hermes pure parfum
    Thierry Mugler - A Men Pure Malt
    Dior - Sauvage edt
    Rochas - Lui
    Davidoff - Cool Water
    Mancera - Cedrat Boise

Got one for Guerlain Heritage edt today?

Quote Originally Posted by ticktock View Post
    Pasha de Cartier......
    Ladies really dig this one... more compliments than Aventus, La Nuit de L'Homme, Interlude..etc

Quote Originally Posted by Latency View Post
    Okay it feels like I'm spamming this thread but I keep getting compliments as of late since wearing Cedrat Boise again. This time it was a weird one. The girlfriend came over yesterday night to hang out for a few hours. Upon getting ready to leave, she asked if I could spray her arm with the cologne I've been wearing lately. Well this morning at work she had her supervisor come up to her as say (direct quote from her text) "I hope this doesn't sound weird, but you smell REALLY good.". So while this wasn't a compliment towards me directly, it's still a compliment nonetheless right? And after applying from the previous day! Cedrat Boise is killing it. Beating Aventus for compliments (in my world anyways), probably because it projects and lasts so damn good. Compliments aside, I still like Aventus more overall as a scent.
    I know exactly what you're saying...
    While I like Aventus more, no fragrance has garnered
    more compliments than Cedrat Boise for me...lol
    It is the only fragrance that I have worn where I have
    received at least one compliment every time I've worn it...
    No B.S. This stuff is batting a 1000!

Basenotes Plus

Was heading out yesterday without having already sprayed anything, so I just grabbed something right in front of me, which happened to be Adnan B Noir and sprayed a couple sprays in my hair. It's very Aventus-like, so not sure whch scent should get the credit, but after watching my son's flag football game, we went to get haircuts afterwards and the lady cutting my hair said whatever I was wearing was very nice and not overwhelming.

Basenotes Plus

Was just told that I smell nice at work by a co-worker. Though, I did also open a little hard candy Life Safer around that time, lol. Let's hope it was the frag!

Encre Noire Sport.
    All Hail King Kouros!

Basenotes Plus

Quote Originally Posted by ILikePeeps View Post
    Was just told that I smell nice at work by a co-worker. Though, I did also open a little hard candy Life Safer around that time, lol. Let's hope it was the frag!

Encre Noire Sport.
    You're getting some good feedback on those vetiver frags lately. Nicely done!

Hugged a very attractive woman a couple of days ago,
    " You smell really nice..."

Silver Supremacy...

Had my second wearing of Parfums Vintage Evolution De L’Homme Soir (Roja Elysium Parfum Cologne inspired) and received a compliment and was told I smell really nice from a lady at work.

Was at a friend's house soon after spraying a little Rive Gauche Pour Homme and a Greek woman who was visiting him said " Are you wearing perfume, it's beautiful."
    i rarely wear anything else these days and am gutted that I didn't stock up when the tin cans were available for the price of a decent bottle of malt whisky

I’ve worn Aventus for years and only got 2 compliments while wearing it. I’ve got a bottle of Zara’s Vibrant Leather, worn it five times and got compliments each time. I’m on holidays in Turkey at the moment, smoking a shisha by the hotel pool and this stunning waitress comes over to ask what I’m wearing and gets me to write it down. I ask if it’s for her boyfriend to which she replies it’s for her, who would have thought a woman would like to smell like that, funny that the cheap knock off would garner so many compliments. Off topic but my goodness the ratio of hotness with Turkish women is high, so many are beautiful
    My top 30

1. Gucci Envy / D&G By Man
    2. Amber Sky /Cedrat Boise
    3. Costarela / TFK Arab Spring
    4. Dior Homme Intense / Baccarat Rouge 540
    5. Dior Homme Cologne / Chez Bond
    6. Sleek Suede / Aventus
    7. Antidote / By the Fireplace
    8. Gucci Pour Homme / Armani Attitude
    9. Black Phantom / Layton
    10. D&G The One EDP / M7
    11. Santal Majuscule / Reckless
    12. Diadema / Prada L’Homme
    13. Habdan / Tuxedo
    14. Lira / Dior Homme Sport 2012
    15. Citric Santa Eulalia / Clive X

Quote Originally Posted by Democritus View Post
    Was at a friend's house soon after spraying a little Rive Gauche Pour Homme and a Greek woman who was visiting him said " Are you wearing perfume, it's beautiful."
    i rarely wear anything else these days and am gutted that I didn't stock up when the tin cans were available for the price of a decent bottle of malt whisky
    Was literally going to wear this one today. Wish I did, I enjoy it immensely every time and it garners a lot of compliments

"Oh wow! You smell NICE" - lady I passed in the post office today

Aventus

Bleu de Chanel EDP

There's something about Chanel which girls love my fellow bachelors.

Standing in line at a restaurant, the server says "somebody smells really good!" Before I could even wonder if it was me she was talking about, the lady standing next to me says "it's him!" and pointed directly at me...lol. The lady next to me then went on to say how nice my fragrance was... The culprit?

Bleu De Chanel Parfum.

I never really cared for the EDT version and I like the EDP but the Parfum is on a whole nother level...
    Those who say that it doesn't project and that it doesn't last have just gone nose-blind I guess...
    I can still smell BDCP on me easily 12 hours later after applying.
    Sandalwood galore!
    Keep in mind, the restaurant sever was 5 feet or more away from me and was standing over food!

This is some amazing juice.

Getting a lot of love for Chanel Allure Home Sport Eau Extreme at the moment, great summer fragrance and an easy wear.
    My Most Complimented:

1). Aventus - Creed
    2). Sauvage - Dior
    3). Allure Homme Sport - Chanel
    4). L'Homme - Prada
    5). Acqua Di Gio Profumo - Giorgio Armani
    Currently wearing: Aventus by Creed

Quote Originally Posted by UnluckyXIII View Post
    Getting a lot of love for Chanel Allure Home Sport Eau Extreme at the moment, great summer fragrance and an easy wear.
    having no luck with this so far..At first i thought it might be a fake bottle, but everything is on point (packaging,bottle, sprayer and so) unfortunately the performance on me is just not there (150ml from the newer batches.) shame really, as i had pretty good performance on a decant I had

Quote Originally Posted by Dunpeal View Post
    Standing in line at a restaurant, the server says "somebody smells really good!" Before I could even wonder if it was me she was talking about, the lady standing next to me says "it's him!" and pointed directly at me...lol. The lady next to me then went on to say how nice my fragrance was... The culprit?

Bleu De Chanel Parfum.

I never really cared for the EDT version and I like the EDP but the Parfum is on a whole nother level...
    Those who say that it doesn't project and that it doesn't last have just gone nose-blind I guess...
    I can still smell BDCP on me easily 12 hours later after applying.
    Sandalwood galore!
    Keep in mind, the restaurant sever was 5 feet or more away from me and was standing over food!

This is some amazing juice.
    That interesting I find it wears so close to skin, just curious how many sprays

Quote Originally Posted by kelvon View Post
    3 sprays...

Quote Originally Posted by kelvon View Post
    Sneaky projection...
    One spray on each hand and one under my shirt.

Got three unsolicited compliments yesterday, at a funeral (OK, one woman complimented me twice, but still..)

Fahrenheit Parfum

Page 326 of 328 FirstFirst ... 226 276 316 324 325 326 327 328 LastLast